Thor,Blackbolt,Dr.Strange,Adam Warlock,Quasar,WWH versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Thor,Blackbolt,Dr.Strange,Adam Warlock,Quasar,WWH versus Thanos

can this team defeat Thanos?

Hannibal-Lector
yes...

doomsday49
according to quan....HELL NAH!

guy222
thanos loses

how is this fair for the titan

he's powerful, but come on

thor has the thorpower, black bolt's scream, strange is a mage, warlock has new founded powers, quasar reappeared and wwh was amazing

DigiMark007
Thor's held his own with Thanos on his own due to his energy soak. Even beat him once, albeit with a considerable amp. Strange has arguably equal feats to Thanos on his own as well.

Also, Adam Warlock. Is anyone really going to bet against him beating Thanos? He's like the Titan's Kryptonite.

The Illuminati
THANOS wins!

10/10

Right Quan...?

ultimatethor
This list is a bit too much for thanos

Zack Fair
Force block FTW

whatever its name is.

iceman24567
Thanos dies

rotiart
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor's held his own with Thanos on his own due to his energy soak. Even beat him once, albeit with a considerable amp. Strange has arguably equal feats to Thanos on his own as well.

Also, Adam Warlock. Is anyone really going to bet against him beating Thanos? He's like the Titan's Kryptonite.

I thought the thor beat was against a clone?

In Thanos issue #1 Thanos states that things he did with Mangog were by a clone. Or are you referencing another instance?

iceman24567
Thanos and his bloody clones the man never wants to take a loss what a punk.

guy222
it was retconned to a clone

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos and his bloody clones the man never wants to take a loss what a punk. Like DS?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Also, Adam Warlock. Is anyone really going to bet against him beating Thanos? He's like the Titan's Kryptonite. Warlock isnt his k-nite. What gave you that idea.

kgkg
Thanos dies hard

Bouboumaster
Some dudes on the team dies, but so Thanos.

Team 9,5/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Like DS? It's already fact DS is full of diarrhea but Thanos is too just saying the team wins WWh gets bfred Blackbolt probably dies but the team wins.

FOOM
"Warlock isnt his k-nite. What gave you that idea."

I don't think he meant it quite so literally as you've taken it; just that that Thanos always treats Adam as a very serious threat, one of the few to whom he shows genuine respect and the one constant thorn in his side.

Also, I think Guy222 is correct:
Add Adam to the raw power of B.B., WWHulk and Thor plus Quaser's abilities to boot and Dr. Strange whose a mage- correction: THE mage
I think they can pull it off. In fact, just Strange, Adam and Thor could make it interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FOOM

I don't think he meant it quite so literally as you've taken it; just that that Thanos always treats Adam as a very serious threat, one of the few to whom he shows genuine respect and the one constant thorn in his side.

Add Adam to the raw power of B.B., WWHulk and Thor plus Quaser's abilities to boot and Dr. Strange whose a mage- correction: THE mage
I think they can pull it off. In fact, just Strange, Adam and Thor could make it interesting. Thanos respects Warlock and his opinion but would smoke him in an actual fight.

guy222
Maybe good buddy

Still team FTW

shokosugi
You can pick any group of 3 in this list and they can defeat Thanos.

Originally posted by FOOM

I think they can pull it off. In fact, just Strange, Adam and Thor could make it interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.