Splinter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Since the Splice thread is becoming more of a Splinter thread I thought I'd post a thread for Splinter.

So it looks like I have a copy sitting here and going to watch it tonight, it played on Time Warner Cable HD and HDNet so I was able to grab a HD rip of it.

It looks fairly cool, but kinda like Feast. But Feast was shit so hopefully this is better.

MildPossession
Like I said in the other topic, it's nothing special, was quite disappointed with it. Not a waste of time though.

deathbycorn
I just finished watching this and I must say I was pretty impressed. Its obviously an indie movie trying to look like a big budget picture and it pulls it off in some parts. The effects are what had me glued to the screen the whole time. Awesome creature design and gore effects. And the CGI was pretty bloody good. Its pretty much a homage film to Carpenter's The Thing and I'm buying it on DVD when it comes out for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.