phsychopaths are the us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deja~vu
Reading the paper abd talking to people besides experiences...what do you think.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Two goes and you screwed up the title both times...

Symmetric Chaos
What is this thread about?

ragesRemorse
I spend a good 20 hours a week on the computer...,i'm probably a psychopath. What is so bad about being a psychopath?

Evil Dead
reading the title of this thread, I can't decide if it's supposed to be, "Pschopaths, are they us?" or "Psychopaths are the U.S.?".....hmmmm

Originally posted by Deja~vu
Reading the paper abd talking to people besides experiences...what do you think.

the original post doesn't make it any clearer. I assume that's "and talking to people".....but it still doesn't make sense.

jaden101

http://www.burned.org/gallery/d/1714-2/you_deserve_a_seizure_for_your_posts.gif

Bicnarok

Deja~vu
It's suppose to read "Psychopaths, are they us?", but I also like ED's second deciphering of my dumb thread.

It's not dumb though. It seems that we are surrounded by them or maybe WE ARE THEM and don't know it.... sad laughing out loud

GCG
you havent been offering much discussion tough;

jaden101
It's suppose to read "Psychopaths, are they us?", but I also like ED's second deciphering of my dumb thread.

It's not dumb though. It seems that we are surrounded by them or maybe WE ARE THEM and don't know it.... sad laughing out loud

http://www.human-nature.com/nibbs/01/psychopathy.html

i've linked to it before...i'll probably have to link to it again...psychopathy as a trait favoured by evolution...it's becoming an increasingly researched idea

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jaden101
http://www.human-nature.com/nibbs/01/psychopathy.html

i've linked to it before...i'll probably have to link to it again...psychopathy as a trait favoured by evolution...it's becoming an increasingly researched idea

I don't think psychopaths have enough children for it to have an effect on evolution, though I could be wrong.

Deja~vu
They're not always violent though. But like to destroy lives. And for what purpose? Satisfaction of a job well done? I think it is to save their identity of a perfect person and in doing so will make the others out to be the crazy ones....Has anyone in-countered this?

Symmetric Chaos
They're not always violent though. But like to destroy lives. And for what purpose? Satisfaction of a job well done?

They don't need (or have) a reason but most can come up with one if it's ever an issue.

JayJohn85
Originally posted by jaden101

Yea I think thats well plausible after all in more primitive times it was kinda surivival of the fitness and guys who could brain other guys without breaking a sweat or batting a eye lid definitely would thrive

In fact I do believe there scientific evidence that links alot of loon job problems to now defunct parts of the brain.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think psychopaths have enough children for it to have an effect on evolution, though I could be wrong.

Says who dude? Not all are ted bundy's I would imagine there are many different types of loons some of which probably do like to screw women.

Bada's Palin

You'd like us to think that wouldn't you?

Then in 500 years from now, BAM psycho-mutants.

Not gonna fall for that trick.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JayJohn85
Says who dude? Not all are ted bundy's I would imagine there are many different types of loons some of which probably do like to screw women.

Psychopath's aren't "loons" they're very much in control of themselves and often substitute other actions for sex because they are incapable of forming any emotional bond to another person through sex.

Bardock42
I do not understand what this thread means, even after Debbie's second attempt. It seems pointless, I can't believe that no one reported it, or that no Moderator closed or deleted it, yet.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
I do not understand what this thread means, even after Debbie's second attempt. It seems pointless, I can't believe that no one reported it, or that no Moderator closed or deleted it, yet.

Apparently it's "Psychopaths, are they us?" for the title and "Besides reading the paper and talking to people, what experience do you have with them?" for the OP.

Bardock42
Apparently it's "Psychopaths, are they us?" for the title and "Besides reading the paper and talking to people, what experience do you have with them?" for the OP. But we do agree that it still doesn't make sense, right?

Does she mean "are we psychopaths" or "are humans psychopaths" or "are psychopaths aliens that pose as humans and also Soylent Green is people"?

It doesn't seem thread worthy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
But we do agree that it still doesn't make sense, right?

Does she mean "are we psychopaths" or "are humans psychopaths" or "are psychopaths aliens that pose as us and also Soylent Green is humans"?

It doesn't seem thread worthy.

Well . . . yeah pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.