Damien vs. Freddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
The Omen vs. Nightmare on Elm Street.

1. Freddy invades Damien's Dreams - what happens?
2. Fight in a "shared world" Power vs. Power - Who wins?

ragesRemorse
Has Damien come to power yet? Does he know that he is the Antichrist?

Pyron_Knight
Yes, this is Adult Damien.

Dark-Jaxx
Freddy wins because his penis burned off, and as can be proved by Darth Vader, men with an incinerated penis are incredibly moody and angry, along with being super tuff.

the ninjak
This is an interesting fight.

1. Damien has the Devil protecting him and in the films represented a dog and a bird. I remember the dog being able to hypnotize people into becoming loyal to Damien and even committing suicide for Damien. In the dream world if such an entity appeared Freddy is in trouble. That and the fact that Damien had luck on his side on a huge level. Fate would always work out in his favor, accidents would occur that would kill his adversaries. Plus Freddy would arguably need the crucifixion nails to kill him. Arguable Damien in the Dream Plane would be invincible.

2. If Freddy was brought out into the Physical Plane like in Freddy vs Jason. Damien wins. He could kill with his thoughts. And I raise again the whole not being able to be killed without the crucifixion nails.

quanchi112
Freddy wins both; decisively.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Freddy wins both; decisively.

Care to elaborate? big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Care to elaborate? big grin Freddy kills him. Damien's protection isn't full proof and only saved him against human beings. He had a lot of help too with his servants. Freddy mercs him any way he wants to.

Robtard
Damian wins, fatality.

the ninjak
Freddy kills him. Damien's protection isn't full proof and only saved him against human beings. He had a lot of help too with his servants. Freddy mercs him any way he wants to.

Dude there are 2 scenarios.

Mental/Dream Plane-- Kids gave Freddy a hard time. The Dream Warriors. Nancy. And other randoms. Sure he pulled through. But Damien ain't gonna die in his sleep! Only the crucifixion nails can kill him. And Freddy don't know that. He can cut and rip all he wants Damien won't care. Not that it will matter Damien was a fricken prodigy. An above genius level intellect with mind powers. I reckon Damien will be somewhat of a punching bag that wont die in this particular battle if it wasn't for the fact that the devil seems to follow the boy everywhere! Freddy is just a Dream Demon, Damien's Dad is the fricken Devil! I see Freddy shitting his pants the second he figures out who this boy is but this is a forum fight and going by the rules I say this is a stalemate due to the fact that only something in the Physical Plane can kill Damien.

Physical Plane-- Freddy's in trouble. Damien killed his best friend with the power of his mind. Created ruptures in his brain. Or did he Telekinetically staggle him to death? Add the host of other fate based accidental problems Freddy will have to deal with along with any of the Devil's personas (and they count as a power for Damien) always protecting him. Dog or Bird. They hypnotized people to become completely faithful to Damien. And lets not weigh who has the better mental constitution between a Dream Demon and the Devil. No crucifixion nails means invincible Damien. Freddy couldn't beat Jason. Imagine a Jason with telepathic attack power.

Freddy arrives Damien burns his brain the Devil helps out. KO for the win. I haven't seen these films in over 15 years. And I'm sure he had other abilities. A marathon may be in order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Damian wins, fatality. How ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dude there are 2 scenarios.

Mental/Dream Plane-- Kids gave Freddy a hard time. The Dream Warriors. Nancy. And other randoms. Sure he pulled through. But Damien ain't gonna die in his sleep! Only the crucifixion nails can kill him. And Freddy don't know that. He can cut and rip all he wants Damien won't care. Not that it will matter Damien was a fricken prodigy. An above genius level intellect with mind powers. I reckon Damien will be somewhat of a punching bag that wont die in this particular battle if it wasn't for the fact that the devil seems to follow the boy everywhere! Freddy is just a Dream Demon, Damien's Dad is the fricken Devil! I see Freddy shitting his pants the second he figures out who this boy is but this is a forum fight and going by the rules I say this is a stalemate due to the fact that only something in the Physical Plane can kill Damien.

Physical Plane-- Freddy's in trouble. Damien killed his best friend with the power of his mind. Created ruptures in his brain. Or did he Telekinetically staggle him to death? Add the host of other fate based accidental problems Freddy will have to deal with along with any of the Devil's personas (and they count as a power for Damien) always protecting him. Dog or Bird. They hypnotized people to become completely faithful to Damien. And lets not weigh who has the better mental constitution between a Dream Demon and the Devil. No crucifixion nails means invincible Damien. Freddy couldn't beat Jason. Imagine a Jason with telepathic attack power.

Freddy arrives Damien burns his brain the Devil helps out. KO for the win. I haven't seen these films in over 15 years. And I'm sure he had other abilities. A marathon may be in order. Freddy finds out what scares everyone so what makes Damien any different ? It's obvious he will know what scares him and be able to recreate anything to do so in the dream world. Freddy has more impressive powers than damien does so who funnels their powers has no relevance here.

Freddy has powers still in the real world. He can create explosions, burn pools, is incredibly strong, and has insane damage soak.

Bring it. Freddy whoops his spoiled little ass.

Robtard
How ?

Via fatality. Paying attention?

steverules_2
Wasn't it said that only those daggers or whatever could kill Damien? And Freddy doesn't have these daggers as far as I know...yeah Damien, I reckon he could go as far as stripping Freddy of his dream powers.

the ninjak
Freddy finds out what scares everyone so what makes Damien any different ? It's obvious he will know what scares him and be able to recreate anything to do so in the dream world. Freddy has more impressive powers than damien does so who funnels their powers has no relevance here.

Freddy has powers still in the real world. He can create explosions, burn pools, is incredibly strong, and has insane damage soak.

Bring it. Freddy whoops his spoiled little ass.

Damien doesn't fear Freddy. Heck if Nancy with all her mortality could defeat Freddy by erasing all fear of him. Then an invincible genius son of Satan will laugh Freddy off as he tries to slash into him. You remember what happened to Freddy when he faced Nancy? He disappeared. Damien knows Freddy can't kill him so he has ZERO reason to fear him.

Add Damien's psychokinetic powers and he kills Freddy from a distance regardless. Freddy still was KO'd via simple decapitation and Freddy still needs a brain. Watch Omen II and how Damien killed his best friend from a distance. Freddy loves a little monologue before fighting, he needs his opponent to feel overwhelmed that will be his biggest mistake.

Son of Satan beats the underling. And all is right in the world.

lilshogun
Freddy kills him in dream and in the physical word. Freedy doesnt give a crap about the devil cus in his world he aint sh^t.

the ninjak
Originally posted by lilshogun
Freddy kills him in dream and in the physical word. Freedy doesnt give a crap about the devil cus in his world he aint sh^t.

Awwwwww!
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/inaqui_cd/Community%20gifs/tumblr_m0yhjuDtlA1ql91j6o1_500.gif

WRONG!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.