NJO Series: worth it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
I haven't read the NJO series yet (though I get the main idea) and I was wondering if buying all the books ('bout $7.99 each) was worth it. What do you think?

Fan Skywalker
just get it online....if you know what i mean.

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
just get it online....if you know what i mean.
Ya you can get them at that Russian site I happen to be reading the first in the series right now

BruceSkywalker
buy the books, you choose to

skywalker833
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
just get it online....if you know what i mean. wink

Lucien A
Go to a Chapter's and read 'em there for free.

Lord Knightfa11
or use your time to explore the world outside. there's been an expansion pack on rl since your mother and father threw you down the basement stairs as a newborn and left you with a computor.

Jedireaper
So, like whats the website?

Captain REX
You're on here with the rest of us, Knightfa11. wink

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Jedireaper
So, like whats the website?
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?main=arcbooks

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
or use your time to explore the world outside. there's been an expansion pack on rl since your mother and father threw you down the basement stairs as a newborn and left you with a computor.
Post = win

Vorpal Ruin
I personally thought the NJO series was a good read and worth my investment.

baneswrath
Some books are good others are boring and there are a lot of them. I have almost all of them but that's just me. I like to have a full collection of the different series in my library but like I said some of the books are really boring. To much senate crap and no action going on and in a lot. So I would read them online first if its possible then get the books you like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.