The Unborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
The Unborn

Clicky Me

Looks entertaining

ragesRemorse
yeah, you lost me with...,"do you think it's possible to be haunted by someone who hasnt even been born"

MildPossession
It has Gary Oldman in, I'm there. smile

Dr. Leg Kick
this actually might be good, but i'm not hoping for much.

i've heard it's going to dethrone exorcist.

highly doubtful

MildPossession
Ha ha, yes, doubt it.

jaden101
it looks like it's trying to mash alot of different influences into 1 film...the boy being Damien from the Omen...the weird guy who's head is at a weird angle walking along the floor like a spider from "the thing"...the exorcism from...the exorcist (obviously)

a film with an identity crisis if ever i saw one

call me a skeptic...but i think it'll be...not so good

BruceSkywalker
I saw this the other night,

decent movie, sub par plot, hot actress

Bloinky
Decent movie but definitely had some really good moments by my view.

FistOfThe North
just got outta "unborn" and to put it bluntly, the movie sucked. and it wasn't even scary. more noise than anything.

and i'm never gonna go to a pg 13 horror movie ever again on a sat. night, ever. the teen kids in there just wouldn't stfu or stay sitting down.

the ending sucked too. the only reason I went to watch it was because the writer from the dark knight was involved. and the part with that dog and old crawling man in it with the upside down head looked crazy but other than that skip this one.

you'd be better off saving the trip and your money and take in a fear.net movie or something from "redbox".

it's just another bs ghost story from the many that are still trying to be like "the ring"..

3/10

dawsey28
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
just got outta "unborn" and to put it bluntly, the movie sucked. and it wasn't even scary. more noise than anything.

and i'm never gonna go to a pg 13 horror movie ever again on a sat. night, ever. the teen kids in there just wouldn't stfu or stay sitting down.

the ending sucked too. the only reason I went to watch it was because the writer from the dark knight was involved. and the part with that dog and old crawling man in it with the upside down head looked crazy but other than that skip this one.

you'd be better off saving the trip and your money and take in a fear.net movie or something from "redbox".

it's just another bs ghost story from the many that are still trying to be like "the ring"..

3/10

Completely agree... except I didn't even like the turned-up-side-down-head thing--thought it was pointless.

jinXed by JaNx

laughing laughing out loud

BillyJeans28
i hear this movie was horrible...

Bloinky

Yeah pg-13 horror movies are a pain because of all the little kids that are like 12-14, they never shut up and everytime I've been to one, the manager had to come in due to them not being to shut up.

Nemesis X
Wow this movie is fail. You think that with someone who helped work on the Dark Knight, the movie would've been at least decent but wasn't.

Child ghost movies are getting old really fast. In fact, all child ghost movies suck. The Grudge, The Ring, and The Messengers are complete garbage. Now The Unborn is with them and it's a friggin party.

Tommy Jarvis
Didn't see it in theaters, but plan on getting the DVD...Gary Oldman is badass and Odette Yustman is proving to be very talented.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
Didn't see it in theaters, but plan on getting the DVD...

bad move

lil bitchiness
I hated this movie. I don't think the story was well executed...actually I don't think the story was any good to begin with.

John flair
it is really un belivable that u r haunted by an unborn......hieght of imagination...

MildPossession
I saw this last night, absolutely terrible. The lead was completely wooden too, awful.

Micheal_Myers
Lame flick.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
this actually might be good, but i'm not hoping for much.

i've heard it's going to dethrone exorcist.

highly doubtful Damn was I wrong. This film was weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.