Classic Thor vs. Classic Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eel O'Brien
Battle 1: Thor (no hammer) - Orion (no astro harness)

Battle 2: Thor (w/ hammer) - Orion (no astro harness)

Battle 3: Thor (w/ hammer) - Orion (w/ astro harness)

Discuss.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Discuss.

Orion win the First.
Thor wins the 2nd.
Stalemate at the 3rd.

kgkg
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion win the First.
Thor wins the 2nd.
Stalemate at the 3rd.

quanchi112
Orion wins the first,but Thor wins the other two.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion wins the first,but Thor wins the other two. There is nothing that Thor can do in the third that Orion can't counter act and vice versa.

quanchi112
There is nothing that Thor can do in the third that Orion can't counter act and vice versa. Godblast. Game over.

He could even take him in first scenario if he tried the durok tactic.

Eel O'Brien
In battle #1, wouldn't they be equals? Yet everyone seems to be giving the nod to Orion.

quanchi112
In battle #1, wouldn't they be equals? Yet everyone seems to be giving the nod to Orion. If Thor tries the durok tactic he wins hands down,but if he doesnt I think Orion takes him as he seems to rely on his hands and fists more than Thor.

fangirl101
Godblast. Game over.

He could even take him in first scenario if he tried the durok tactic.
God blast takes time to charge. And Orion has the AF blast. It once helped drive back the ALE. and turn back universal destroying forces. Orion also absorbed the combined energy attack of the ALE in his own series. And Why the hell would Orion who is so much faster than Thor sit there and just let Thor Godblast him? that makes no sense. I've never seen Thor use the blast on anyone who was fast.

fangirl101
In battle #1, wouldn't they be equals? Yet everyone seems to be giving the nod to Orion.
Orion has Superspeed. Something Thor has hit or misses with. Orion is more agile. And he's as strong as Superman is. So he wins the hand to hand no question.

quanchi112
God blast takes time to charge. And Orion has the AF blast. It once helped drive back the ALE. and turn back universal destroying forces. Orion also absorbed the combined energy attack of the ALE in his own series. And Why the hell would Orion who is so much faster than Thor sit there and just let Thor Godblast him? that makes no sense. I've never seen Thor use the blast on anyone who was fast. Orion cant avoid it and you are talking about a shared feat like it means something here. he cant bring the other four here to fight Thor so its basically meaningless.

Orion was owned by Firestorm and Kalibak. Thor would rock him with his hammer.

fangirl101
Orion cant avoid it and you are talking about a shared feat like it means something here. he cant bring the other four here to fight Thor so its basically meaningless.

Orion was owned by Firestorm and Kalibak. Thor would rock him with his hammer.
There you go. What did I tell you about saying stuff without examples. Without scans. Orion can't avoid what? The God blast? that is one of the dummest statements of the century. why can't he? Is it an omnidirection blast that destroys everything? No it's not. Does it come out super fast with no way to avoid it? No it doesn't? Can thor call upon it in an instant before someone can react? No he can't.

And Orion was pwned by Firestorm who is one of th emost poweful energy manipulators and matter manipulators in comics. And he also didn't use his AF or MB one time. And kalibak was amped. I'm so glad you forgot to leave that part out. You are on ignore again. Until you learnhow to read DC comics.

Bada's Palin
Orion has Superspeed. Something Thor has hit or misses with. Orion is more agile. And he's as strong as Superman is. So he wins the hand to hand no question.

You can't just give Orion the nod simply because he's stalemated Superman. Both have strength feats that are immeasurable and far above anything a normal class 100 would be capable of.

quanchi112
There you go. What did I tell you about saying stuff without examples. Without scans. Orion can't avoid what? The God blast? that is one of the dummest statements of the century. why can't he? Is it an omnidirection blast that destroys everything? No it's not. Does it come out super fast with no way to avoid it? No it doesn't? Can thor call upon it in an instant before someone can react? No he can't.

And Orion was pwned by Firestorm who is one of th emost poweful energy manipulators and matter manipulators in comics. And he also didn't use his AF or MB one time. And kalibak was amped. I'm so glad you forgot to leave that part out. You are on ignore again. Until you learnhow to read DC comics. It pursued Galactus and he couldnt deflect it or avoid it so how can Orion?

Show me someone avoiding the godblast.

Thor dominated the Silver Surfer and Warlock at the same time while Orion gets beat by just Firestorm. Kalibak lost when he encountered him later. Orion lost.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
You can't just give Orion the nod simply because he's stalemated Superman. Both have strength feats that are immeasurable and far above anything a normal class 100 would be capable of.
I didn't. But Superman is Stronger than Thor. I give orion the nod in physical combat becuz he has superspeed and better fighting skills than thor. He's older and has more experience.

fangirl101
It pursued Galactus and he couldnt deflect it or avoid it so how can Orion?

Show me someone avoiding the godblast.

Thor dominated the Silver Surfer and Warlock at the same time while Orion gets beat by just Firestorm. Kalibak lost when he encountered him later. Orion lost.
more BS. Thor dominated surfer and worlock while in WM mode and while they were both holding back. there you go leaving shit out. Orion didn't use any of his other powers. Only strenght. god i get sick of your crap.

quanchi112

And Orion was pwned by Firestorm who is one of th emost poweful energy manipulators and matter manipulators in comics. And he also didn't use his AF or MB one time. And kalibak was amped. I'm so glad you forgot to leave that part out. You are on ignore again. Until you learnhow to read DC comics. You said I was on ignore.
more BS. Thor dominated surfer and worlock while in WM mode and while they were both holding back. there you go leaving shit out. Orion didn't use any of his other powers. Only strenght. god i get sick of your crap. Thor was never in warrior madness mode. This shows you didnt read the arc. Surfer wasnt holding back. He was fighting for his life. Thor dominated Surfer and Warlock under his own powers. He was a little nutty but didnt have warrior madness. wink

fangirl101
You said I was on ignore.
Thor was never in warrior madness mode. This shows you didnt read the arc. Surfer wasnt holding back. He was fighting for his life. Thor dominated Surfer and Warlock under his own powers. He was a little nutty but didnt have warrior madness. wink
More lying. They were holding back. and Thor was in his Wm madness mode. He was insane. more lies.

Bada's Palin
I didn't. But Superman is Stronger than Thor. I give orion the nod in physical combat becuz he has superspeed and better fighting skills than thor. He's older and has more experience.

Got any proof that Superman's strong, or that Orion has more fighting skill? That was the entire point of my post, Thor and Superman both have feats that are completely immeasurable.

I've never seen Orion or Superman still knock out like 5 class 100s when all of the muscles in their body were ripped and tendons torn. That's what Thor did when he took care of Korg's race smile

quanchi112
More lying. They were holding back. and Thor was in his Wm madness mode. He was insane. more lies. No,right here the Surfer says before Thor beat him the first time that he wasnt holding back.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3086_19.jpg

Here,its stated that it wasnt warrior madness.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/BloodThunder-271.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/BloodThunder-273.jpg

If you threaten me again and post more lies Im going to a moderator about your recent behavior.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Got any proof that Superman's strong, or that Orion has more fighting skill? That was the entire point of my post, Thor and Superman both have feats that are completely immeasurable.

I've never seen Orion or Superman still knock out like 5 class 100s when all of the muscles in their body were ripped and tendons torn. That's what Thor did when he took care of Korg's race smile
Orion killed thousands of Thangarians. you know the guys who are all as strong as hawkman. Easily low class 100. Of course I could post where Orion is more skilled than thor. But why bother? It will just be another excuse. Orion uses his skill in brawls. Thor does not. Just look at how he battles Hulk.

quanchi112
Orion killed thousands of Thangarians. you know the guys who are all as strong as hawkman. Easily low class 100. Of course I could post where Orion is more skilled than thor. But why bother? It will just be another excuse. Orion uses his skill in brawls. Thor does not. Just look at how he battles Hulk. Orion doesnt always use skill. I do think he is better than Thor without Thor's hammer. In countdown 2 he didnt use skill against Darkseid. He just outbrawled him.

fangirl101
No,right here the Surfer says before Thor beat him the first time that he wasnt holding back.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/SilverSurferv3086_19.jpg

Here,its stated that it wasnt warrior madness.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/BloodThunder-271.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/BloodThunder-273.jpg

If you threaten me again and post more lies Im going to a moderator about your recent behavior.
The mods have seen my recent behavoir. And yours. tell them. I dare you . lulz. surer was holding back. until that scan. By then he'd already been WORN DOWN. Get it. As in not at tip top shape. And They say he's not in true warrior madness. didn't say he wasn't in Wm. He was still mad.

ultimatethor
Orion wins the first match. Thor wins the next two.

quanchi112
The mods have seen my recent behavoir. And yours. tell them. I dare you . lulz. surer was holding back. until that scan. By then he'd already been WORN DOWN. Get it. As in not at tip top shape. And They say he's not in true warrior madness. didn't say he wasn't in Wm. He was still mad. My scan backs up he wasnt holding back. Thor just got done beating down BRB. So,he isnt in tip top shape either. Glad you brought that up. he then beats the Surfer again with warlock. Thor is above Orion imo.

You sai dhe was in warrior madness,but he wasnt. I pwned you again. I said he was nutty the whole time. See,you lie then I post the truth. Then you backpedal. Same old song and dance. This was crazy Thor under his own power dominating multiple characters who could take Orion on their own.

Ruin
The mods have seen my recent behavoir. And yours. tell them. I dare you . lulz. surer was holding back. until that scan. By then he'd already been WORN DOWN. Get it. As in not at tip top shape. And They say he's not in true warrior madness. didn't say he wasn't in Wm. He was still mad.

I take it your Nvr's second profile?

Anyhow, as Quan pointed out Surfer admittedly pointed out that he would no longer hold back shortly before being Ko'd. Considering that was there first fight of many throughout a series of comics I believe it's safe to say that through the majority of the fighting Surfer was in fact fighting to the best of his abilities. In fact he had to, to continue to hold back would mean to die.

Is your last statement serious, or is it a joke? About the WM thing....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ruin

Anyhow, as Quan pointed out Surfer admittedly pointed out that he would no longer hold back shortly before being Ko'd. Considering that was there first fight of many throughout a series of comics I believe it's safe to say that through the majority of the fighting Surfer was in fact fighting to the best of his abilities. In fact he had to, to continue to hold back would mean to die.

Is your last statement serious, or is it a joke? About the WM thing.... Welcome back buddy. Where you been?

Ruin
Welcome back buddy. Where you been?

I dunno, I guess I was on vacation for a few months. I'm back though, and obviously so is Nvr. big grin

quanchi112
I dunno, I guess I was on vacation for a few months. I'm back though, and obviously so is Nvr. big grin Cool. You were gone for a while. You still reading comics or have you taken a vacation from them as well as kmc.

the Darkone
Classic Thor vs. Classic Orion

My own opinion

Battle 1: Stalemate

Battle 2: Thor

Battle 3: Thor the slight majority.

fangirl101

Is your last statement serious, or is it a joke? About the WM thing....
Surfer and Thor had been fighting and Surfer at that point had been worn down While Holding back. It matters not if he isn't holding back any more since he didn't start the fight out that way. It's basic simple understanding. He got worn down while holding back. So when he no longer holds back, he isn't at his best.

quanchi112
Surfer and Thor had been fighting and Surfer at that point had been worn down While Holding back. It matters not if he isn't holding back any more since he didn't start the fight out that way. It's basic simple understanding. He got worn down while holding back. So when he no longer holds back, he isn't at his best. Thor was worn down from taking on another character before even engaging the Surfer. You cant have it both ways. Thor with the hammer wrecks Orion imo.

Surfer>Firestorm.

fangirl101
Thor was worn down from taking on another character before even engaging the Surfer. You cant have it both ways. Thor with the hammer wrecks Orion imo.

Surfer>Firestorm.
Orion with the AF and MB wrecks Thor IMO. You see how easy and lame that is to do? you try it. Oh. You already have.

Thor was beating Surfer with his gear while surfer was holding back.

Orion had no gear, used no energy powers and FS was not holding back.

I don't see how they relate at all. can you help me out? Maybe i'm slow? How are those two situations remotely connected? Oh. Shit. They aren't.

Ruin
Cool. You were gone for a while. You still reading comics or have you taken a vacation from them as well as kmc.

Still reading. Kind of been disappointed in the quality of comics as a whole as of late, but I'm still reading. Thor's series has been going real well, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Lantern arcs.

Ruin
Surfer and Thor had been fighting and Surfer at that point had been worn down While Holding back. It matters not if he isn't holding back any more since he didn't start the fight out that way. It's basic simple understanding. He got worn down while holding back. So when he no longer holds back, he isn't at his best.

Obviously you lack the understanding of the events that took place throughout the arc. Sure, I'll give you that lame excuse, however after being Ko'd he then attempted to fight Thor again. This time with the aid of Adam Warlock. However they were both beaten fairly badly to the point where Surfer took note of the fact that Thor could take his life.

the Darkone
Obviously you lack the understanding of the events that took place throughout the arc. Sure, I'll give you that lame excuse, however after being Ko'd he then attempted to fight Thor again. This time with the aid of Adam Warlock. However they were both beaten fairly badly to the point where Surfer took note of the fact that Thor could take his life.

To add too that Thor was kicking Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock a$$ at the same time without the power gem.

kgkg
ninja

quanchi112
Orion with the AF and MB wrecks Thor IMO. You see how easy and lame that is to do? you try it. Oh. You already have.

Thor was beating Surfer with his gear while surfer was holding back.

Orion had no gear, used no energy powers and FS was not holding back.

I don't see how they relate at all. can you help me out? Maybe i'm slow? How are those two situations remotely connected? Oh. Shit. They aren't. Thor beat the Surfer while he wasnt holding back twice and the second time he had help.

FS is nowhere near as powerful as Thor.

The point is Thor wins due to his war hammer.

quanchi112
Still reading. Kind of been disappointed in the quality of comics as a whole as of late, but I'm still reading. Thor's series has been going real well, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Lantern arcs. Legion of worlds is good. I read the sequel to annihilation wave and was disappointed. I recently finally read planet hulk in its entirety. Pretty good.

cloud102
Orion
Thor
Orion.

rotiart
Didn't classic thor have the ability to travel through time with his hammer....???

fangirl101
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't classic thor have the ability to travel through time with his hammer....??? All new gods can travel thru time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't classic thor have the ability to travel through time with his hammer....??? Thor is the baddest hero out there imo. Surfer is second.

Stoic
I thought that the Surfer had virtually an inexhaustible supply of energy, and does not tire... his bio states that he does not require sleep or food, how could a 5 minute fight tire him out? Just throwing that out there, I also don't think Firestorm is on the Surfer's level.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that the Surfer had virtually an inexhaustible supply of energy, and does not tire... his bio states that he does not require sleep or food, how could a 5 minute fight tire him out? Just throwing that out there, I also don't think Firestorm is on the Surfer's level.
what does that have to do with the socks at footlocker? Firestorm most certainly is better at somethings than surfer. And firestorm has many feats. He's more powerful than thor. and let's not forget that Orion fighting Firestorm was in brick mode. He didn't use not one energy power or his Mb. so the entire bringing up of the fight was stupid. who ever brought it up.

quanchi112
what does that have to do with the socks at footlocker? Firestorm most certainly is better at somethings than surfer. And firestorm has many feats. He's more powerful than thor. and let's not forget that Orion fighting Firestorm was in brick mode. He didn't use not one energy power or his Mb. so the entire bringing up of the fight was stupid. who ever brought it up. Who is more powerful than Thor?

Are you really comparing Firestorm to the Silver Surfer?

The fight is still canon. It still counts. wink

fangirl101
Who is more powerful than Thor?

Are you really comparing Firestorm to the Silver Surfer?

The fight is still canon. It still counts. wink
One KMC we go by the best a character can do. Orion had no use of any said energy powers. Your post fails at existance.

quanchi112
One KMC we go by the best a character can do. Orion had no use of any said energy powers. Your post fails at existance. Thor's best is well above Orion's best. Damaging a Celestial and driving away Galactus is well beyond anything Orion has ever done.

fangirl101
Thor's best is well above Orion's best. Damaging a Celestial and driving away Galactus is well beyond anything Orion has ever done.

Orion has turned away universal destroying forces, contributed a 5th of the power to drive back the Source equalling ALE, and contriubuted a fifth of the power it took to destroy a universe. He also was the one who fired the blast that sent the uberversal destroying S'ivaa to his death. Damaging a celestial means what when thor had an amp? And the thing had beaten up on galactus. You tried. and failed.

quanchi112
Orion has turned away universal destroying forces, contributed a 5th of the power to drive back the Source equalling ALE, and contriubuted a fifth of the power it took to destroy a universe. He also was the one who fired the blast that sent the uberversal destroying S'ivaa to his death. Damaging a celestial means what when thor had an amp? And the thing had beaten up on galactus. You tried. and failed. The first thing you say is very vague. Care to be more specific.

The other is a shared feat and is nowhere near Thor driving Galactus away on his own.

He and Supes defeated S'ivaa together who is nowhere near as powerful as a Celestial or Galactus.

When did Thor have an amp in that story?

You try so desperately to prove Orion is on par with Thor but he isnt. Id do a battlezone in the future with you representing Orion and Id represent Thor. Interested to back up your mouth.

fangirl101
The first thing you say is very vague. Care to be more specific.

The other is a shared feat and is nowhere near Thor driving Galactus away on his own.

He and Supes defeated S'ivaa together who is nowhere near as powerful as a Celestial or Galactus.

When did Thor have an amp in that story?

You try so desperately to prove Orion is on par with Thor but he isnt. Id do a battlezone in the future with you representing Orion and Id represent Thor. Interested to back up your mouth.
I'm sorry. I don't respect you as a debator enough to do a battlezone. sorry. Thor had his belt of strength on when he broke the celestial's armor. and exactly why dont' you think S'ivaa is not as powerful as a celestial or galactus. Do you have proof? you don't. more quanbs. As I stated Galactus has been pwned by the thing. So the galactus thing doesn't impress me. Got anything else on thor?

quanchi112
I'm sorry. I don't respect you as a debator enough to do a battlezone. sorry. Thor had his belt of strength on when he broke the celestial's armor. and exactly why dont' you think S'ivaa is not as powerful as a celestial or galactus. Do you have proof? you don't. more quanbs. As I stated Galactus has been pwned by the thing. So the galactus thing doesn't impress me. Got anything else on thor? You didnt even spell debater correctly. I understand that you dont want to do this as you have lost quite a few times in your tourney. Galactus has the un which can destroy the multiverse....not to mention that Galactus would laugh his ass off at Orion and Superman flying around wit their pathetic defense aimed at him.

Context. You leave much out like usual. We take these characters at their best and care to elaborate on the thing beat him?

fangirl101
This ridiculous poster is on ignore.

Ruin
I'm sorry. I don't respect you as a debator enough to do a battlezone. sorry. Thor had his belt of strength on when he broke the celestial's armor. and exactly why dont' you think S'ivaa is not as powerful as a celestial or galactus. Do you have proof? you don't. more quanbs. As I stated Galactus has been pwned by the thing. So the galactus thing doesn't impress me. Got anything else on thor?

Actually, the belt of strength was wrapped around Mjolnir to reinforce it in hopes that it wouldn't be destroyed by the incomparable energies necessary to actually harm Exitar.

Proving negatives is an impossible task. The burden of proof is placed upon you as you my friend are implying that S'ivaa is in fact as powerful as Galactus.

We don't usually construct arguments around poor showings. We tend to balance it out and take the average showings. You should know this Nvr.

What are you asking for?

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

fangirl101
Actually, the belt of strength was wrapped around Mjolnir to reinforce it in hopes that it wouldn't be destroyed by the incomparable energies necessary to actually harm Exitar.

Proving negatives is an impossible task. The burden of proof is placed upon you as you my friend are implying that S'ivaa is in fact as powerful as Galactus.

We don't usually construct arguments around poor showings. We tend to balance it out and take the average showings. You should know this Nvr.

What are you asking for?
We don't? Excuse me but that is all quan does when it comes to DC. and if you call me never again I'm reporting you. And you will get a warning. And then a ban. S'ivva is the World ender. Able to destroy realities.

Ruin
We don't? Excuse me but that is all quan does when it comes to DC. and if you call me never again I'm reporting you. And you will get a warning. And then a ban. S'ivva is the World ender. Able to destroy realities.

We don't. wink

I'm not Quan.

I assume you're trying to pretend as if you aren't Nvr?

So is every other Tom, Dick, and Harry. In what way does that prove she's on the same playing field as Galactus and the Celestials?

quanchi112
We don't? Excuse me but that is all quan does when it comes to DC. and if you call me never again I'm reporting you. And you will get a warning. And then a ban. S'ivva is the World ender. Able to destroy realities. What did Sivva do on panel that has you put him up with Galactus?

fangirl101
We don't. wink

I'm not Quan.

So is every other Tom, Dick, and Harry. In what way does that prove she's on the same playing field as Galactus and the Celestials?
Thor's feat with the celestial doesn't count. he had an amp. galactus is so all over that most feats with him count for shit. he's been pwned by thing and stalemated by quasar. who's been bitched by the surfer. And That is the second time you've insinuated that I'm this nver person. One last chance. do it again and I'll report every instance that you've done it.

Ruin
Thor's feat with the celestial doesn't count. he had an amp. galactus is so all over that most feats with him count for shit. he's been pwned by thing and stalemated by quasar. who's been bitched by the surfer. And That is the second time you've insinuated that I'm this nver person. One last chance. do it again and I'll report every instance that you've done it.

Actually, he didn't. Read the comic, or at the very least look at the scan.

I don't even know what you're trying to say with that second sentence.

I'll play along... Of course you're not Nvr. whistle

fangirl101

I'll play along... Of course you're not Nvr. whistle
Reported. And yes. The belt of strength was used in the feat. An amp. an extra item.

Ruin
Reported. And yes. The belt of strength was used in the feat. An amp. an extra item.

I'm sorry, but how exactly does a belt that increases the wearers strength amplify an attack that's derived from the characters godly aura? Before you answer, yes, he used the god blast. The attack had nothing to do with his physical strength. In other words, he wasn't amped.

fangirl101
I'm sorry, but how exactly does a belt that increases the wearers strength amplify an attack that's derived from the characters godly aura? Before you answer, yes, he used the god blast. The attack had nothing to do with his physical strength. In other words, he wasn't amped.
Then why use the belt? It was an amp.

Ruin
Then why use the belt? It was an amp.

I just told you why, to reinforce Mjolnir in hopes that it wouldn't be destroyed by the insurmountable energy generated to actually "damage" a Celestial.

How in the world could you physically amp an attack that deals nothing to do with physicality?

fangirl101
I just told you why, to reinforce Mjolnir in hopes that it wouldn't be destroyed by the insurmountable energy generated to actually "damage" a Celestial. To reinforce Mjolnir. So the hammer was amped. Gotcha. Yeah. I've seen it. Without the belt, he wouldn't have accomplished his goal. It was an amp. And all he did was put a hole in the celestial's armor.

Ruin
To reinforce Mjolnir. So the hammer was amped. Gotcha. Yeah. I've seen it. Without the belt, he wouldn't have accomplished his goal. It was an amp. And all he did was put a hole in the celestial's armor.

Is there something mentally wrong with you? How exactly does "reinforce" translate into "amplify"? How could you physically amplify an inanimate object anyhow, I mean it's a hammer? What the f**k?

fangirl101
Is there something mentally wrong with you? How exactly does "reinforce" translate into "amplify"? How could you physically amplify an inanimate object anyhow, I mean it's a hammer? What the f**k? A magical hammer. It was reinforced. The feat does not count. a magical hammer reinforced by a magical belt. come back with something better.

Ruin
A magical hammer. It was reinforced. The feat does not count. a magical hammer reinforced by a magical belt. come back with something better.

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that you're simply retarded.

fangirl101
Ok, I've come to the conclusion that you're simply retarded. I've come to the conclusion that you are reported. Good luck with your temp ban.

Badabing

What are you asking for? Originally posted by Ruin
We don't. wink

I'm not Quan.

So is every other Tom, Dick, and Harry. In what way does that prove she's on the same playing field as Galactus and the Celestials? Originally posted by Ruin

I'll play along... Of course you're not Nvr. whistle Consider this a warning. If you have proof then PM me. If not then keep your accusations and flaming out of your posts. Thanks.

quanchi112
A magical hammer. It was reinforced. The feat does not count. a magical hammer reinforced by a magical belt. come back with something better. Neither does Orion's feat along with four other guys. Thor still chased off Galactus which is still a pretty impressive feat. He is much more powerful me thinks.

fangirl101
Orion could just grow himself and own Thor.

quanchi112
Orion could just grow himself and own Thor. Godblast for the easy win then.

fangirl101
Godblast for the easy win then.
Thor sure could have used it when Hulk was pwning him. And when gladiator was pwning him. And when he had trouble with nefaria. Oh I forgot, It takes concentration and time to conjure it, and that is why he rarely uses it. How could I forget such an important detail?

quanchi112
Thor sure could have used it when Hulk was pwning him. And when gladiator was pwning him. And when he had trouble with nefaria. Oh I forgot, It takes concentration and time to conjure it, and that is why he rarely uses it. How could I forget such an important detail? Its in his powerset and its still a legitimate option. He could also pull the old durok feat on him.

Orion should have grown to supersize when firestorm pwned him,or Ds handwaved him into defeat,or Supes stalemated him....this is fun.

Thor defeated Glads without it.

How often has Orion grown to supersize in the middle of a battle?

fangirl101
Its in his powerset and its still a legitimate option. He could also pull the old durok feat on him.

Orion should have grown to supersize when firestorm pwned him,or Ds handwaved him into defeat,or Supes stalemated him....this is fun.

Thor defeated Glads without it.

How often has Orion grown to supersize in the middle of a battle?

How often does Thor call upon the godblast when fighting a superfast opponent with vast energy and matter manipulation powers?

quanchi112
How often does Thor call upon the godblast when fighting a superfast opponent with vast energy and matter manipulation powers? Prove the godblast is slow. Thor doesnt need to godblast to defeat Orion. He needs to grab himonce and durok him to death. Thor 10 of10.

fangirl101
Prove the godblast is slow. Thor doesnt need to godblast to defeat Orion. He needs to grab himonce and durok him to death. Thor 10 of10. Grab Orion? who's far faster than thor? hah. Orion has absorbed the collective concentrated power of a Full ALE blast. Right into his being.

quanchi112
Grab Orion? who's far faster than thor? hah. Orion has absorbed the collective concentrated power of a Full ALE blast. Right into his being. He isnt absorbing the godblast. The godblast has nothing to do with the ale. Orion brawls and Thor will clearly grab him and lights out. Anyways I look at it Orion loses. Hammer to the dome,godblast,durok feat,etc.

fangirl101
He isnt absorbing the godblast. The godblast has nothing to do with the ale. Orion brawls and Thor will clearly grab him and lights out. Anyways I look at it Orion loses. Hammer to the dome,godblast,durok feat,etc. anyway you look at it, any new god loses to to aunt may. so forgive me if i find the way you look at it to be skewed.

quanchi112
anyway you look at it, any new god loses to to aunt may. so forgive me if i find the way you look at it to be skewed. No,I just think Thor has what it takes to pound Orion into submission. Orion cant even defeat Superman anymore while thor can defeat Glads. Just sayin.

fangirl101
No,I just think Thor has what it takes to pound Orion into submission. Orion cant even defeat Superman anymore while thor can defeat Glads. Just sayin.
Gladiator has embarred thor when he used Superspeed.

Orion is the equal of superman and you act like that is a low feat. that is the bULL that i'm talking about. Superman>>>Gladiator. And Orion when using his Full set of powers has easily pwned Superman with one shot. OMG. As i said, you think aunt may can beat any new God, that galactus beats the spectre and the un can take out lucifer. Why am I debating with you again? I must have mental problems.

quanchi112
Gladiator has embarred thor when he used Superspeed.

Orion is the equal of superman and you act like that is a low feat. that is the bULL that i'm talking about. Superman>>>Gladiator. And Orion when using his Full set of powers has easily pwned Superman with one shot. OMG. As i said, you think aunt may can beat any new God, that galactus beats the spectre and the un can take out lucifer. Why am I debating with you again? I must have mental problems. Glads fought Masteron Thor which isnt the same as regular Thor.

I never said it was a low feat. All I am saying is that Orion cant defeat a character Thor can and they have the same powers.

Orion hasnt defeated current Supes who is much more powerful when Orion last defeated him.

Imo Thor>Orion=Superman.

fangirl101
Glads fought Masteron Thor which isnt the same as regular Thor.

I never said it was a low feat. All I am saying is that Orion cant defeat a character Thor can and they have the same powers.

Orion hasnt defeated current Supes who is much more powerful when Orion last defeated him.

Imo Thor>Orion=Superman.
Your opinion is terrible when it comes to new gods. you only give them the very obvios wins when they are very clearly more powerful than someone.. It's stated that Orion and Superman are PHYSICAL equals. Where in the hell did you get the idea that they are equals on power level? Orion can conjure storms, rearrange matter, call shields, grow to giant size, amp his punches with his af. I've never seen him do any of that with Superman. The same way Thor does nothing that he can when he fights Hulk. i'm so irked sick

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496368&pagenumber=2#post11246816

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496368&pagenumber=2#post11246816

Hint hint.... wink laughing

Eel O'Brien
I was hoping that this thread would give me some insight on how Orion stacks up to Thor.

Why does Superman get pulled into so many threads that have nothing to do with him?

fangirl101
I was hoping that this thread would give me some insight on how Orion stacks up to Thor.

Why does Superman get pulled into so many threads that have nothing to do with him? Look in the Thor Orion Comparison Thread. I listed a few of Orion's powers in there. Not all,but enough. page three is where I posted a lot of Orion's feats.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t496232.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.