Jaguar Paw vs 15 Ewoks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
After eluding the hunters who were seeking him, and taking his family deep into the forest to find a new beginning, Jaguar Paw did just that. Long healed of his wounds, thanks to his wife's skill with ant-head suturing, he once more took up the role of hunter to provide food for his family.

He was out hunting on a particularly odd day. There was a hush in the air, a stillness that was only broken by the sound of his footfalls. Earlier in the day, he had looked up into the sky and seen something that looked oddly like a running shoe... Not that he knew what a running shoe was... It was, in fact, the Starship Heart Of Gold, passing through the system with its Infinite Improbability Drive, which simultaneously causes it to occupy every point in the universe. And when it swept through this point of the universe, it caused some random inhabitants from another continuity to be brought through.

"Who's there?" he called out. The ones who showed themselves weren't human. They were small, fuzzy... Cute. But armed much as Jaguar Paw was. And there were lots more of them than there were of him.

"I am Jaguar Paw, I am a Hunter. My Father hunted this forest before me, and my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone."

The furry critters did not seem to be impressed by this. And more and more of them began to emerge out of the forest. Jaguar Paw knew he could take a few of them, maybe 5 or 6... But there were at least a dozen of them in the forest, and he was all alone. They began to growl, raising their weapons towards him and preparing to attack, and he did the only thing he could think to do -- Run!

It's Jaguar Paw (Apocalypto) against 15 Ewoks (Star Wars). However, to balance that out, this is his turf, and he's got peccari traps set up throughout the forest. Who takes it?

Placidity
While Paw is not much of a fighter, his hunting skills make him very formidable in the jungle.

The Ewoks, although were implied to be very dangerous, never really showed that they were any good at all. Most likely, they are not trained in jungle warfare which will make them sitting ducks.

Paw was chased through the jungle non-stop for hours or possibly days without food or water by elite fighters, after he was shot by an arrow (or something similar, don't remember exactly), and he defeated all of them. I think he will survive the Ewoks and live to hunt another day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.