Skeletor vs. Dr. Doom vs. Desaad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
First fight.

Hand to hand and magic to magic and all that. Desaad can turn himself into his DS guy if he wants.

2nd Fight.
They get to prepare for the fight.

Mindset
I'm gonna go with Dr. Doom for both as I'm obligated to do so.

Bouboumaster
1- I don't know
2- Doom

Bentley
Skeletor for the easy win wink

spawnwest
I don't know. Maybe Skeletor for both fights. Skeletor is basically like a demon with vast amount of magic powers and resources. He has also fought He-Man hand to hand and he's a good swordsman.

EkinEku
skeletor owned supes with ease he takes this in a stomp

Avlon
If I remember correctly, hasn't skeletor destroyed universes?

Jugglenaut
Skeletor has pulled the moon from orbit before,created evil He-Man duplicates, sent Castle Grayskull into another dimension, and has time traveling without a need for a time platform.
Shit far below classic Strange, yet more powerful than Doom has ever done.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Avlon
If I remember correctly, hasn't skeletor destroyed universes?

Yeah I think so, I think he conquered a few.

Adam_PoE
Skeletor possesses a host of magical skills. Among these is his ability to transform his appearance to take on the likeness of others. He can also transform external objects into other forms and substances by magic. He can also bring inanimate objects to life, or mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers.

Skeletor can project highly powerful concussive bolts of mystical energy. He can also create magical energy fields, which serve various purposes. Skeletor can create a field of sufficient resilience to repel mystical attacks, or physical objects such as large caliber projectiles. He can also surround objects in mystical energy to levitate them. He can also mystically levitate himself.

Skeletor also has a number of mental and extrasensory powers, which are analogous to psionic abilities. He can broadcast his thoughts into other minds as well as plant compelling hypnotic suggestions. These telepathic abilities do not appear to be limited by distance: Skeletor can even cast his thoughts across dimensions. Skeletor cannot, however, perceive the thoughts of others. He does have certain extrasensory powers of perception, however, enabling him to see and hear events in distant places simultaneous to their occurrence. He can also mentally project an image of himself, in a manner not unlike astral projection, through which he can communicate with beings in other places.

Skeletor can also magically create rifts between dimensions, allowing him or other objects passage from one universe to another.

Skeletor also has a vast knowledge of spells, which he can use for many magical effects.

Tenebrous
Skelator...and Hordak was his mentor and master!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.