Orion (True Form) Vs Thor w/ Belt of Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Winner?

gogogadgetgo
what is it with all this thor vs orion threads these days?

Bentley
And what is Orion true form? Some creature unknown without showings at all?

cloud102
Well, he did have two showings, so...

quanchi112
Scans of his true form please.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes scans please of this true form

fangirl101
Orion Shows Superman just how big and powerful the New gods are in thier true form.

And for reference, that really big creature destroying the cosmos is S'ivaa, ender of worlds.

Look at the size of the planets next to them. LULZ.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

Orion has the ability to grow even when on Apok already at his true size.

fangirl101
Here Orion already on Apok and in his true form, grows even larger.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Orion/th_orion25kebbin31.jpg

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
Here Orion already on Apok and in his true form, grows even larger.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Orion/th_orion25kebbin31.jpg Very cool info about boom tube smile

What was the estimate size? full growth?

Too big can be disadvantage* I'm sure the New Gods can adjust their size.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Very cool info about boom tube smile

What was the estimate size? full growth?

Too big can be disadvantage* I'm sure the New Gods can adjust their size. yeah they can. In 52, Devilance is Giant in the DCU but not so big. HE's only like 50 ft tall or something like that. You'd be surprised at all the stuff the New Gods can do and seem to forget when around DC heroes.
Well Superman says that the worlds like earth can fit in his hands lke Marbles. That means the new Gods are uber big. Thier power also adust with thier size. Which is one reason why Orion and superman were able to fight of The world ender S'IVAA. If he'd gotten into the DCu in his true form he would have destroyed everything.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins. Against a being who can hold planets in his hands? With all of Orion's powers? laughing laughing laughing Superman says it best. He would be a MICROBE. I love how people ask for scans and then when they get blinded sided by them and just want to save face, they give a win with no reasoning WHAT so EVER.

quanchi112
Against a being who can hold planets in his hands? With all of Orion's powers? laughing laughing laughing Superman says it best. He would be a MICROBE. I love how people ask for scans and then when they get blinded sided by them and just want to save face, they give a win with no reasoning WHAT so EVER. Galactus was ran off and is much more powerful than Orion. Galactus while weakened has destroyed star systems and yet you cling to these scans.

Galactus>>new gods imo.

fangirl101
Galactus was ran off and is much more powerful than Orion. Galactus while weakened has destroyed star systems and yet you cling to these scans.

Galactus>>new gods imo.
Your opinion means nothing in the face of scans. What' stopping Orion that big from releasing a full blast of AF? He could literally destroy galaxies, multiple at that size with one blast. Including thor in the battle. Thor wasn't a microbe when he pushed back a SEVERELY weak Galactus. He would be against Orion in his true form.

quanchi112
Your opinion means nothing in the face of scans. What' stopping Orion that big from releasing a full blast of AF? He could literally destroy galaxies, multiple at that size with one blast. Including thor in the battle. Thor wasn't a microbe when he pushed back a SEVERELY weak Galactus. He would be against Orion in his true form. Scans of these galaxy destroying feats?

Galactus is more powerful than Orin like I said and he ran him off. Thor wins unless you have any proof that he could withstand the godblast.

fangirl101
Scans of these galaxy destroying feats?

Galactus is more powerful than Orin like I said and he ran him off. Thor wins unless you have any proof that he could withstand the godblast. No. You prove that it will work on Orion. How about that. Orion has uber force shields. The God blast work's on shields? Prove it. Thor ever used the God blast on a being that would literally be bigger than star Systems? if He has, show it.

quanchi112
No. You prove that it will work on Orion. How about that. Orion has uber force shields. The God blast work's on shields? Prove it. Thor ever used the God blast on a being that would literally be bigger than star Systems? if He has, show it. Galactus has shields as well. It worked on a much more powerful character than Orion has ever been. It works here you just dont want to accept it.

fangirl101
Galactus has shields as well. It worked on a much more powerful character than Orion has ever been. It works here you just dont want to accept it.
I'm sorry. But in true form, Superman and Orion were physically able to fight S'ivaa who destroys realties. On panel jus this touch was pwning one such universe. You fail in your attempt.

quanchi112
I'm sorry. But in true form, Superman and Orion were physically able to fight S'ivaa who destroys realties. On panel jus this touch was pwning one such universe. You fail in your attempt. Which realities did he destroy? Two characters easily stopped him and yet you continue to hype him. I fail to see any reason why the godblast wouldnt pwn Orion even if we let him fight in giant form.

fangirl101
Which realities did he destroy? Two characters easily stopped him and yet you continue to hype him. I fail to see any reason why the godblast wouldnt pwn Orion even if we let him fight in giant form. S'ivva is the destroyer of the 1, and 2 worlds. And you say they Easily stopped him? But Thor drove back galactus. I could easily say Thor easily stopped Galactus. he's a punk. you see how your debating just irks me. They stopped S'Ivva becuz thier power was greatly magnified in the New Gods true form. S'ivaa swiped his hand and tore reality and destroyed countless billions of lives. nvm.you are irking me to no end.

quanchi112
S'ivva is the destroyer of the 1, and 2 worlds. And you say they Easily stopped him? But Thor drove back galactus. I could easily say Thor easily stopped Galactus. he's a punk. you see how your debating just irks me. They stopped S'Ivva becuz thier power was greatly magnified in the New Gods true form. S'ivaa swiped his hand and tore reality and destroyed countless billions of lives. nvm.you are irking me to no end. Thor used a very powerful attack to drive him back. Galactus is much more powerful than Sivva and has on panel feats to back it up.

I saw Doomsday easily hammer apokolips and Yuga completely decimate the new gods. Sivva was defeated by just Superman and Orion like a common villain imo.

Godblast for the win.

Badabing
It looks like Quan and Fangirl want another warning and to be responsible for another thread getting closed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Badabing
It looks like Quan and Fangirl want another warning and to be responsible for another thread getting closed.
Read the thread bada. It's starting to get irksome to post scans and then he totally denies them and does that trolling thing he does. I just pulled one of my hair braids out arguing with him.

Badabing
Read the thread bada. It's starting to get irksome to post scans and then he totally denies them and does that trolling thing he does. I just pulled one of my hair braids out arguing with him. It isn't just about this thread. This has been going on for days with you both and that's not counting past weeks and months. I don't want to hear complaints if further action is taken.

fangirl101
It isn't just about this thread. This has been going on for days with you both and that's not counting past weeks and months. I don't want to hear complaints if further action is taken.
OK. From now On I'll only ask him for scans and reasoning. And when he does that thing he does, I'll just hit report. Cuz I have seen others complain about the same thing from him.

Badabing
OK. From now On I'll only ask him for scans and reasoning. And when he does that thing he does, I'll just hit report. Cuz I have seen others complain about the same thing from him. Thanks.

Philosophía
OK. From now On I'll only ask him for scans and reasoning. And when he does that thing he does, I'll just hit report. Cuz I have seen others complain about the same thing from him.

When this kind of logic is used, I, and I'm sure many others, understand why you get pissed off.

So it's better not to engage him, and just use the report button. This way, you won't get into trouble and hopefully, he will eventually be punished for the trollish behaviour.

occultdestroyer
He's been trolling this forum for years now.

durquanchi
^
There's even a dur smiley especially made for him.

Anyways, back on topic.
Orion wins. Even if he's not in his true form, as long as he has his full gear.

quanchi112
Read the thread bada. It's starting to get irksome to post scans and then he totally denies them and does that trolling thing he does. I just pulled one of my hair braids out arguing with him. I am giving my opinion with one of Thor's abilities. The godblast is fair game and he would use it against a character this large.

Badabing

quanchi112
Cripes, why are people so wound up about comics? Quan isn't a perfect poster but he rarely bashes. He likes Thanos, in an unnatural way biscuits, and Marvel. Let's keep things in perspective people. How would you know he's been on KMC for years?

Profile For occultdestroyer

Date Registered: Jun 9th, 2008

Having a dur named after you is an HONOR! durfist

You all have a choice, use the ignore or be civil. Reported for using the words unnatural way.

wink

Im curious has anyone really reported a moderator before bada? I think that would be hilarious.

Badabing
Reported for using the words unnatural way.

wink

Im curious has anyone really reported a moderator before bada? I think that would be hilarious. Yes. We check the report in an unbiased way then ban them. evillaugh

Yes, I've seen it a few times but it's usually because someone was warned my that mod.

quanchi112
Yes. We check the report in an unbiased way then ban them. evillaugh

Yes, I've seen it a few times but it's usually because someone was warned my that mod. laughing out loud

D-Block
Fangirl what type of Power boost do the Newgods get in there true form?

fangirl101
Originally posted by D-Block
Fangirl what type of Power boost do the Newgods get in there true form? It's relative to thier size.

Badabing
It's relative to thier size. shocklaugh

fangirl101
shocklaugh
Stop eing nasty Bada. Nasty ole Mod you.

D-Block
It's relative to thier size.

so if one triples in size their power triples also?

D-Block
shocklaugh

stop it.

Badabing
Stop eing nasty Bada. Nasty ole Mod you. Originally posted by D-Block
so if one triples in size their power triples also? shiftyOriginally posted by D-Block
stop it. stick out tongue

guy222
durfist stick out tongue

fangirl101
Originally posted by D-Block
so if one triples in size their power triples also? They were beyond triple. More like millions if not billions of times bigger. And they had to increase in power inorder to fight S'ivaa who just took a swipe and ripped open the cosmos and sets all those worlds on fire.

carver9
They were beyond triple. More like millions if not billions of times bigger. And they had to increase in power inorder to fight S'ivaa who just took a swipe and ripped open the cosmos and sets all those worlds on fire.

and where in your scans did it say that there powers triple or what ever else that you said. I actually think that you base characters off of what you think that they should be.

Im glad that youre not a dc writer, 95% of dcu would be skyfathers.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
and where in your scans did it say that there powers triple or what ever else that you said. I actually think that you base characters off of what you think that they should be.

Im glad that youre not a dc writer, 95% of dcu would be skyfathers. only an idiot would think orion and superman as herald levelers could fight a being who destroyed the old Gods. only an idiot. and i know you aren't one. Soooooooooooooooooooo.......

quanchi112
They were beyond triple. More like millions if not billions of times bigger. And they had to increase in power inorder to fight S'ivaa who just took a swipe and ripped open the cosmos and sets all those worlds on fire. This is another opinion that isnt supported in comics anywhere.

fangirl101
This is another opinion that isnt supported in comics anywhere. you mean besides the fact that planets where like marbles to them and Superman would be a microbe? And that S'ivaa only waved his hand and tore the cosmos and killed all those billions of beings? And S'ivaa has destroyed 2 previous worlds? How is that no supported by fact when that is what the story was about? And you wonder why I think you constantly low ball dc characters, expecially new gods, you wonder why I think you ignore on panel evidence, and you wonder why i can't take you serious when you wont' even admit what's on the panel quan. OMG. Stop it. Just stop. The panels show everything righ there.

guy222
When did S'ivaa appear

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
When did S'ivaa appear JK4W

D-Block
They were beyond triple. More like millions if not billions of times bigger. And they had to increase in power inorder to fight S'ivaa who just took a swipe and ripped open the cosmos and sets all those worlds on fire.

I was just using triple for an example. But thanks for the info I asked because I didn't see where it said their power increased.

quanchi112
you mean besides the fact that planets where like marbles to them and Superman would be a microbe? And that S'ivaa only waved his hand and tore the cosmos and killed all those billions of beings? And S'ivaa has destroyed 2 previous worlds? How is that no supported by fact when that is what the story was about? And you wonder why I think you constantly low ball dc characters, expecially new gods, you wonder why I think you ignore on panel evidence, and you wonder why i can't take you serious when you wont' even admit what's on the panel quan. OMG. Stop it. Just stop. The panels show everything righ there. Any normal hero could have taken on Sivva in those same circumstances in the fourth words and prevailed imo.

When you fight n the fourth world you are all relatively the same size. Just as Superman was the same size.

fangirl101
Any normal hero could have taken on Sivva in those same circumstances in the fourth words and prevailed imo.

When you fight n the fourth world you are all relatively the same size. Just as Superman was the same size. No you aren't. Supergirl went to the fourth world and was an ant. Please get your stuff together.

Allankles
Any normal hero could have taken on Sivva in those same circumstances in the fourth words and prevailed imo.

When you fight n the fourth world you are all relatively the same size. Just as Superman was the same size.

You need a boom tube to get to their size. I'm surprised you didn't know that the New Gods were giants?

Bentley
only an idiot would think orion and superman as herald levelers could fight a being who destroyed the old Gods. only an idiot. and i know you aren't one. Soooooooooooooooooooo.......

Mmmh... Are you saying that Orion becomes an herald leveler when using a boom tube to become tiny or are you claiming he is always above herald.

Same questions for Supes.

guy222
JK4W

which issues

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmh... Are you saying that Orion becomes an herald leveler when using a boom tube to become tiny or are you claiming he is always above herald.

Same questions for Supes.
Supes and orion are both herald level people normally,true form orion is obviously much much stronger.

Symmetric Chaos

Thor wouldn't have the same relative size in this battle so what's your point?

occultdestroyer

Profile For occultdestroyer

Date Registered: Jun 9th, 2008

Having a dur named after you is an HONOR! durfist

You all have a choice, use the ignore or be civil.
I had a previous account that got permanently banned, which I choose not to disclose.

So ka-dur

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I had a previous account that got permanently banned, which I choose not to disclose.

So ka-dur facepalm

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

So ka-dur
no no no What the f**k?

Ruin

Wait a minute.... Did you just claim that his power increased along with his size, making him millions of times more powerful than usual?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Ruin
Wait a minute.... Did you just claim that his power increased along with his size, making him millions of times more powerful than usual? It's how the boom tubes work. Or do you actuallly think they fought S'ivaa, a reality enderder at thier standard levels?

Galan007
Originally posted by Ruin
Wait a minute.... Did you just claim that his power increased along with his size, making him millions of times more powerful than usual? iirc, after supes went through the boom tube with orion his HV 'welded' back together, a rip in the fabric of space/time... his friggin' HV. LOLZ!

Eel O'Brien
Orion in his true form may be a billion times larger than normal, but wouldn't the KMC rule for neutral ground mean that either Orion has to come out of the 4th world, or Thor would have to go into it?

Either way they would fight on an equal field. Thor FTW.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Orion in his true form may be a billion times larger than normal, but wouldn't the KMC rule for neutral ground mean that either Orion has to come out of the 4th world, or Thor would have to go into it?

Either way they would fight on an equal field. Thor FTW.
No. Becuz the New gods dont' have to Boom tube. They choose to enter thru boomtubes. They can be Giant if they wish.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, after supes went through the boom tube with orion his HV 'welded' back together, a rip in the fabric of space/time... his friggin' HV. LOLZ! What's so surprising? Superman can do anything. Would it make more sense if he rubbed his hands together?

Eel O'Brien
If Orion could grow into an uber powerful giant, why didn't he try that when the IM killed him? or when he's trying to kill Superman? or when The General was using his head like office equipment? or when he was trying to break out of imprisonment on Rann? or when he was trapped inside Mageddon?

fangirl101
If Orion could grow into an uber powerful giant, why didn't he try that when the IM killed him? or when he's trying to kill Superman? or when The General was using his head like office equipment? or when he was trying to break out of imprisonment on Rann? or when he was trapped inside Mageddon?
It's called story. Why didn't superman use super speed to pwn the General? Why did Superman let Konvict KO Him when he's so much faster? Orion is a warrior. He likes a good fight. And the OP says True Form Orion vs. Thor with the strength belt. You don't like the thread stips, take it up with the OP. Orion did grow Giant Sized when he tore up apok in anger at DS. And True form Orion is much different than the new gods altering their sizes.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Bentley
And what is Orion true form? Some creature unknown without showings at all?

fangirl101
I've posted them. Sorry did you take the time to review them? Or should I post the entire Book? You know I will.

Allankles
If Orion could grow into an uber powerful giant, why didn't he try that when the IM killed him?

This one has the easiest explanation IM is also a New God in fact unless he is a new IM he is the older brother of Darkseid.

Eel O'Brien
I think you should post the entire book...

fangirl101
I think you should post the entire book...
As a matter of fact, i'll just make a New Gods respect thread and show how the New Gods in general can increase their size and power.

comicfan11
I think Orion would win.
And no Thor would not be the same size.
When Supergirl traveled to Apokolips she was tiny.

quanchi112
No you aren't. Supergirl went to the fourth world and was an ant. Please get your stuff together. I know.Originally posted by Allankles
You need a boom tube to get to their size. I'm surprised you didn't know that the New Gods were giants? I know so chances are if they come to your world they are your size and if you come to theirs you are their size. How is this hard to grasp?Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor wouldn't have the same relative size in this battle so what's your point? Godblast still gets the job done.

fangirl101
I know. I know so chances are if they come to your world they are your size and if you come to theirs you are their size. How is this hard to grasp? Godblast still gets the job done.
What the hell? Chances are if they come to your world? If they do NOT USE BOOM TUBES THEY ARE UBER GIANTS. What is so hard to grasp about that? As the thread stipulator states. You are trolling. And thor has never used a God blast on a being that would be as big and powerful as a New God in True form. OMG.

vansonbee
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Orion/th_orion25kebbin31.jpg
All New Gods are giant? How did Orion got so much bigger then Darkseid(should be already a giant)?
I went through Supergirl respect thread, she was tiny like fairy.

I say Orion win in his giant form tho*

-K-M-
Here, this will explain the boom tube/height confusion

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-11.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-12.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-13.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-14.jpg

gogogadgetgo
What the hell? Chances are if they come to your world? If they do NOT USE BOOM TUBES THEY ARE UBER GIANTS. What is so hard to grasp about that? As the thread stipulator states. You are trolling. And thor has never used a God blast on a being that would be as big and powerful as a New God in True form. OMG.

ok, so if thor also goes through the boom tube, then would that mean that he'd also get as large as orion like superman did?

fangirl101
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
ok, so if thor also goes through the boom tube, then would that mean that he'd also get as large as orion like superman did? Yes. Except Orion has the Ability to grow himself anyways.

fangirl101
The full breadth of Orion's Awesome power revealed and Explained.
Metron Study's the Universal destroying device created by beings who's Gods where absorbed by Darskeid. In thier anger of being godless, they decide to destroy the Universe. Confirmed by Metron as to the device's power.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-05.jpg

Metron's insturments reveal that there is one power in the universe capable of containing the effect of a quantum imposions.The Astro Force.

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-06.jpg

Darksied starts killing off the angry Godless beings. So in an act of desperation, one of them activates the Universal destroying quantum bomb.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-11.jpg

Orion arrives in the nick of time after being revived from the dead by Takion and Highfather.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-12.jpg

After Orion has already contained the Oblivion Bomb, He destroyed all those thousands of Alien battle ships. Much to the dismay of Highfather and Takion.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-06-06.jpg

fangirl101
The full breadth of Orion's Awesome power revealed and Explained.
Metron Study's the Universal destroying device created by beings who's Gods where absorbed by Darskeid. In thier anger of being godless, they decide to destroy the Universe. Confirmed by Metron as to the device's power.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-05.jpg

Metron's insturments reveal that there is one power in the universe capable of containing the effect of a quantum imposions.The Astro Force.

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-06.jpg

Darksied starts killing off the angry Godless beings. So in an act of desperation, one of them activates the Universal destroying quantum bomb.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-11.jpg

Orion arrives in the nick of time after being revived from the dead by Takion and Highfather.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-05-12.jpg

After Orion has already contained the Oblivion Bomb, He destroyed all those thousands of Alien battle ships. Much to the dismay of Highfather and Takion.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/th_jkfw-06-06.jpg
Bumped for the New god Hater. You know who you are.

fangirl101
Bump.

gogogadgetgo
Yes. Except Orion has the Ability to grow himself anyways.

ok thanks. so i'll go with this

if thor also goes through the boom tube and gets to the size of orion, i say thor wins.

but if its just thor at his normal size then orion should win all the time.

fangirl101
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
ok thanks. so i'll go with this

if thor also goes through the boom tube and gets to the size of orion, i say thor wins.

but if its just thor at his normal size then orion should win all the time.
What does the OP say?

guy222
Dear friend, no need to call names

Good scans BTW

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
Dear friend, no need to call names

Good scans BTW
Thanks. So now that we all know that Orion has Universal level Energy manipulation. We can put that to rest.

quanchi112
What the hell? Chances are if they come to your world? If they do NOT USE BOOM TUBES THEY ARE UBER GIANTS. What is so hard to grasp about that? As the thread stipulator states. You are trolling. And thor has never used a God blast on a being that would be as big and powerful as a New God in True form. OMG. So,Thor cant win the godblast because Orion loses? Thor wins.

fangirl101
So,Thor cant win the godblast because Orion loses? Thor wins.
Orion's Energy manip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor's God blast.

quanchi112
Orion's Energy manip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor's God blast. Based on?

fangirl101
Based on?
the Fact that Orion's energy powers can contain a Universal Destroying quantum Bomb, and Thor has never displayed even galactic level energy manip. based upon that. Posted earlier by me. Just for you.

quanchi112
the Fact that Orion's energy powers can contain a Universal Destroying quantum Bomb, and Thor has never displayed even galactic level energy manip. based upon that. Posted earlier by me. Just for you. So,he can absorb the godblast in your opinion?

fangirl101
So,he can absorb the godblast in your opinion?
My opinion? No. Facts. He has universal level energy powers.

quanchi112
My opinion? No. Facts. He has universal level energy powers. Why cant he absorb the omega effect? Why cant he absorb heat vision?

fangirl101
Why cant he absorb the omega effect? Why cant he absorb heat vision?
The Omega Effect depends on DS level of energy at the time. I thought you knew that? It's not always the same level. And Orion has deflected the Omega Beams. Long before superman has. Orion doesn't like to use his AF powers becuz he likes to fight it out. I also have that on panel. So he pulls back the scale of his power to get in a good fight.

quanchi112
The Omega Effect depends on DS level of energy at the time. I thought you knew that? It's not always the same level. And Orion has deflected the Omega Beams. Long before superman has. Orion doesn't like to use his AF powers becuz he likes to fight it out. I also have that on panel. So he pulls back the scale of his power to get in a good fight. So,he cant absorb weaker attacks but can absorb an attack that the Celestials or Galactus couldnt absorb. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Thor wins this.

fangirl101
So,he cant absorb weaker attacks but can absorb an attack that the Celestials or Galactus couldnt absorb. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Thor wins this.
Is that what you got from this? First and foremost, most of the time, DS used what is called the finder Beams. Once they lock, you cannot absorb or block the oe becuz they simply teleport thru, phase thru, or go around any barriers. 2ndly, Orion loathes to use his AF powers in battle. Especially against DS. I have at least 3 instances where he's blocked the OB's or actually absorbed them. This is why you irk me. You just pull shit out of the air. Orion at his best, is far superior to thor in energy manipulation and blast. Period.

quanchi112
Is that what you got from this? First and foremost, most of the time, DS used what is called the finder Beams. Once they lock, you cannot absorb or block the oe becuz they simply teleport thru, phase thru, or go around any barriers. 2ndly, Orion loathes to use his AF powers in battle. Especially against DS. I have at least 3 instances where he's blocked the OB's or actually absorbed them. This is why you irk me. You just pull shit out of the air. Orion at his best, is far superior to thor in energy manipulation and blast. Period. Should I post Ds defeating Orion with a blast to get the point across? Why cant he absorb heat vision? Godblast kills him. Period.

fangirl101
Should I post Ds defeating Orion with a blast to get the point across? Why cant he absorb heat vision? Godblast kills him. Period.
Isn't Orion Superman's equal? but you just said DS is Superman's equal? How can ds defeat orion with a blast and be all of thier equals? Your simple tactics are weak. DS blasted Orion who at the time hadn't used one ounce of Astro Force. So, your point fails. As they always do.

quanchi112
Isn't Orion Superman's equal? but you just said DS is Superman's equal? How can ds defeat orion with a blast and be all of thier equals? Your simple tactics are weak. DS blasted Orion who at the time hadn't used one ounce of Astro Force. So, your point fails. As they always do. Yes,but Thor is his superior. Thats the point. He is more powerful and is a better fighter because of his war hammer. I see you ignore Darkseid easily taking out Orion.

fangirl101
Yes,but Thor is his superior. Thats the point. He is more powerful and is a better fighter because of his war hammer. I see you ignore Darkseid easily taking out Orion.
No. DS is Orion's Superior. He always was. DS gets his power from his father. DS. But DS is much more versatile. He can literally do anything with his powers. And your yes but thor is his superior is more of your opinion with no backing. where are you scans? prove me wrong. show thor with a higher energy manipulation feat. show thor moving faster than orion. Show thor using martial arts or being as agile as mr. miracle or daredevil. Yeah. That is what I thought.

quanchi112
No. DS is Orion's Superior. He always was. DS gets his power from his father. DS. But DS is much more versatile. He can literally do anything with his powers. And your yes but thor is his superior is more of your opinion with no backing. where are you scans? prove me wrong. show thor with a higher energy manipulation feat. show thor moving faster than orion. Show thor using martial arts or being as agile as mr. miracle or daredevil. Yeah. That is what I thought. I disagree. The have been equals while Darkseid is much more intelligent in terms of strategizing. More of the same. You rambling in a nonsensical manner about Orion. Thor wins. Orion cant absorb Ds's blasts or Supermans so he obviously isnt absorbing Thor's more powerful blast.

fangirl101
I disagree. The have been equals while Darkseid is much more intelligent in terms of strategizing. More of the same. You rambling in a nonsensical manner about Orion. Thor wins. Orion cant absorb Ds's blasts or Supermans so he obviously isnt absorbing Thor's more powerful blast.
They are equal but you just said DS pwned Orion with a wave of his hand. You are on block.

quanchi112
They are equal but you just said DS pwned Orion with a wave of his hand. You are on block. Orion tore out his heart.

Allankles
Orion tore out his heart.

After being empowered by the Source in DONG.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Allankles
After being empowered by the Source in DONG. Thank you so much for that lil bit of context left out by the king of ignoring Context.

quanchi112
After being empowered by the Source in DONG. He wasnt empowered during their battle in countdown2.

Allankles
He wasnt empowered during their battle in countdown2.

He was because it took place after DONG.

quanchi112
He was because it took place after DONG. He was only empowered because he was tapping into the same source seid was. That source was destroyed by the atom. They were at normal levels.

Allankles
He was only empowered because he was tapping into the same source seid was. That source was destroyed by the atom. They were at normal levels.

Yeah the SF equation. His presence after DONG was facilitated by the Source entities' manipulation.

quanchi112
Yeah the SF equation. His presence after DONG was facilitated by the Source entities' manipulation. The writing wasnt connected. He wasnt in ghost form imo when they fought. They all hashed shit together and it didnt add up.

Allankles
The writing wasnt connected. He wasnt in ghost form imo when they fought. They all hashed shit together and it didnt add up.

Those are the details what was happening was the death of the new gods and DS and Orion were the last players as per DONG. So while the writers in countdown were trying their level best to screw up the continuity they at least managed to keep with the latest from DONG.

fangirl101
Those are the details what was happening was the death of the new gods and DS and Orion were the last players as per DONG. So while the writers in countdown were trying their level best to screw up the continuity they at least managed to keep with the latest from DONG.
countown isn't canon. Due to DS falling backwards thru time. No New Gods showing are from Seven Soldiers on. DS's fall did a backwards retcon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.