Emma Vs Moondragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Emma with the The Ivory Idol of Ikonn which is what powered up the Exemplar Bedlam vs Moondragon with the Mind Gem.

Can my telepathic mistress win this battle or is the sexy bald wonder going to stomp her?

wannabe
I go with Emma, but actually i don't know how much the Ikonn totem would boost someone who already is a telepath, so my descision is more of a wish than an honest forecasting.

Wei Phoenix
The way I see it is if people say the Gem of Cyttorak will power up someone with strength and durability then the Idol should do the same for someone already with telepathy.

wannabe
perhaps, but than still the question remains of how much the totem will boost Emma ... i don't know?!

If it were normal Emma against normal Moondragon, i would surely go with Emma, even though MD is pretty damn strong and gifted. But even if she'd be stronger than Emma (which i don't think), Emma already proved that raw power is'nt everything when it comes to telepathy, and when it comes to skill, creativity and verstility, Emma is second to no human telepath.

Charlotte DeBel
I'd have liked to give an "expert opinion" but can't think of comics debates nowsad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'd have liked to give an "expert opinion" but can't think of comics debates nowsad

If you truly are the White Queen of KMC then shouldn't everything you say or type be only facts? Don't need to humble yourself. Also sorry about your cat.

Mindset
Where is Belarus?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Mindset
Where is Belarus?

In the center of Europe, darlingsmile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus

Contrary to the popular opinion, we're NOT the real world analogue for Latveria.

Mindset
cool im gonna come visit you smile

Charlotte DeBel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk

The info on my native city- the capital of our country (includes the review of Minsk's most popular nightclubs).

Mindset
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Madison_club.jpg

omg they have your picture

vansonbee
Moondragon wins

Mind gem + her own telepathic abilities should be superior.

The upgrade Item wouldn't help against a part of a item that few times nearly destroy the multi-verse.

Wei Phoenix
Any black people in Belarus?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Any black people in Belarus?

Usually foreign exchange students. Eastern Europe isn't rich in blacks (though the faculty of Russian language for foreign students in Minsk State Linguistic University has its fair share of Africans and Chinese students).

You can see black faces in Minsk, but they're something exotic. Another "sourse" of blacks are the people from Africa who studied in Minsk back when Belarus was part of USSR, then married Belarusian girls and settled down there).
One of my younger sis' classmates is half-black (has father who originated from Ghana and a Russian mother).

Bouboumaster
Moondragon > Emma Frost

Moondragon + MG > Almost all Marvel Universe but old IF, + abstracts.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Usually foreign exchange students. Eastern Europe isn't rich in blacks (though the faculty of Russian language for foreign students in Minsk State Linguistic University has its fair share of Africans and Chinese students).

You can see black faces in Minsk, but they're something exotic. Another "sourse" of blacks are the people from Africa who studied in Minsk back when Belarus was part of USSR, then married Belarusian girls and settled down there).
One of my younger sis' classmates is half-black (has father who originated from Ghana and a Russian mother).

So I'll be like a famous celeb if I come over there?

Mindset
no, you'll be stoned eek!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
no, you'll be stoned eek!

Damn! All I want to do is go to a foreign country and be treated like Kobe.

Mindset
laughing out loud

go to japan

Wei Phoenix
Too many black people there for me to be Kobe. The most I might get is Shaq or Arsenio Hall.

complexbrother
Moondragon with the mind gem will mind rape almost anyone elsse in th Marvel U.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by complexbrother
Moondragon with the mind gem will mind rape almost anyone elsse in th Marvel U.

How will she just rape Emma with the Idol? I'll accept your opinion of her winning but saying that she will mind rape Emma is just obsurd.

vansonbee
How will she just rape Emma with the Idol? I'll accept your opinion of her winning but saying that she will mind rape Emma is just obsurd. lolz why you got to mask Emma defeat? smile

The infinity gems can't be deny except by LT!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
lolz why you got to mask Emma defeat? smile

The infinity gems can't be deny except by LT!

I'm going to be honest with you. I hate you and sometimes spend my time in the shower plotting your demise.

Mindset
I'm going to be honest with you. I hate you and sometimes spend my time in the shower plotting your demise. omg OMFG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Zack Fair
I'm going to be honest with you. I hate you and sometimes spend my time in the shower plotting your demise.

Is that the only thing you do when you think of him in the shower? 131

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Is that the only thing you do when you think of him in the shower? 131

Of course not! I have to think of a way to get through his defenses. I sometimes play scenarios in my head with me spreading his flanks and penetrating his defenses with excessive force repeatedly until I tear down those walls.

Mindset
seriously lmao

first post was a classic though

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but I'm only going to do 2 seeing as I don't want it to get old and lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.