Startdust vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Stardust vs Superman

fangirl101
Superman.

Bouboumaster
Stardust

fangirl101
Superman does not have trouble with very powerful intangible beings.

wannabe
Stardust

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman does not have trouble with very powerful intangible beings.

Superman would have trouble with a chip of krytonite in the ass

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Superman would have trouble with a chip of krytonite in the ass
And stardust just happens to have shown that level of matter manip to know how to formulate an element that does not exist in his reality?

Priest
Stardust ftw.
U need to be a really good energy mannipulator to beat her imo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Stardust ftw.
U need to be a really good energy mannipulator to beat her imo. Or Just have uber vision powers like Superman. He owned quite a few Amped shadow demons. who were quite uber and hard to beat unless you were an energy manip. Or Superman asborbs her being or uses t-vo.

quanchi112
Or Just have uber vision powers like Superman. He owned quite a few Amped shadow demons. who were quite uber and hard to beat unless you were an energy manip. Or Superman asborbs her being or uses t-vo. Supes got owned by shadow demons in death of the new gods,so I fail to see any reason why you would bring that up.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Priest
Stardust ftw.
U need to be a really good energy mannipulator to beat her imo. Him. Stardust has been referred to as male in the majority of his appearances.

Or Superman asborbs her being or uses t-vo. Him! Stardust is male, darnnit!

occultdestroyer
Supes 9/10

guy222
stardust

quanchi112
Im on the fence on this one. I can see it going either way to be honest. The rare 5 out of 10 even split here.

carver9
This is a good fight, I give the edge to star dust though. Star dust can be physically beaten and thats what superman is, a physical guy and lets not forget that stardust overrall is more powerful.

i give this to star dust 8/10 unless someone has some kind of on panel proof of star dust physically being beaten.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
This is a good fight, I give the edge to star dust though. Star dust can be physically beaten and thats what superman is, a physical guy and lets not forget that stardust overrall is more powerful.

i give this to star dust 8/10 unless someone has some kind of on panel proof of star dust physically being beaten.
since when are physical attacks superman's only attack power?

carver9
since when are physical attacks superman's only attack power?

mljonir>>>>>>>anything superman can think about doing and that failed against stardust. Planet destroying hits>>>anything superman has on panel and that failed against stardust.

There is nothing that superman could do to put star dust down, unless he has gained a new power that Im not aware of.

UniOmni
Stardust.

Powerful enough to take being slammed into planets, charged shots from Mjnollir, and uses blackholes offensively.

I seriously doubt hv or icebreath would be a deciding factor here.

carver9
Originally posted by UniOmni
Stardust.

Powerful enough to take being slammed into planets, charged shots from Mjnollir, and uses blackholes offensively.

I seriously doubt hv or icebreath would be a deciding factor here.

Happy Dance

Allankles
mljonir>>>>>>>anything superman can think about doing and that failed against stardust. Planet destroying hits>>>anything superman has on panel and that failed against stardust.

There is nothing that superman could do to put star dust down, unless he has gained a new power that Im not aware of.

It's called HV beams of concentrated radiation not much different from the attacks the heralds dish out in combat.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Allankles
It's called HV beams of concentrated radiation not much different from the attacks the heralds dish out in combat. I really can't see this destroying Stardust. HV isn't more powerful than the kind of energy Beta Ray Bill was channeling at Stardust through Stormbreaker.

carver9
It's called HV beams of concentrated radiation not much different from the attacks the heralds dish out in combat.

You do know that the heralds are durable enough to fly through the sun with no affect. Superman heat vision aint doing crap to star dust that mjlonir failed to do.

fangirl101
You do know that the heralds are durable enough to fly through the sun with no affect. Superman heat vision aint doing crap to star dust that mjlonir failed to do.
hasn't superman altered his body to push and intanglible rogue planet back to it's own dimension before it destroyed the omniverse? What stopping him from fighting like that? or fighting with magnetized hotter than sun temp hands? He's done that to his hands before. Or snuffing out stardust. He's blown out a planet that eats suns.

carver9
hasn't superman altered his body to push and intanglible rogue planet back to it's own dimension before it destroyed the omniverse? What stopping him from fighting like that? or fighting with magnetized hotter than sun temp hands? He's done that to his hands before. Or snuffing out stardust. He's blown out a planet that eats suns.

What power is this where superman can touch intagible people and can you please post the scan of this and its not that star dust is intagible its the fact that he cant physically be killed or even knocked out.

Again; mjolnir>>>>>>anything superman can do.

fangirl101
What power is this where superman can touch intagible people and can you please post the scan of this and its not that star dust is intagible its the fact that he cant physically be killed or even knocked out.

Again; mjolnir>>>>>>anything superman can do.
Thor hasn' fought stardust. If you are going to argue against a character as hard as you do, you should be familiar with ALL of thier feats. you argue as if you'd read every superman book there is. But oyu really haven't.

Acrosurge
Well, Carver does have a point that Stardust hasn't been killed. The Galactus weapon got the closest to ending him, but Stardust still regenerated. I don't think he's intangible, his body is just radically different from corporeal beings. Superman could knock him around, but KO or kill? Definitely no to the latter.

carver9
Thor hasn' fought stardust. If you are going to argue against a character as hard as you do, you should be familiar with ALL of thier feats. you argue as if you'd read every superman book there is. But oyu really haven't.

confused

Bill has the same weapons with the same powers.

The Great Galen
Stardust...you guys serious lol

carver9
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Stardust...you guys serious lol

Very serious. You know the being that can create black holes, shoot planet destroying blast, cant be physically put down, matter manipulate, grow in size and increase strength/ speed, along with other amazing powers.

Yeah, that star dust.

fangirl101
confused

Bill has the same weapons with the same powers.
And he uses them the same as Thor? Yeah. Right. He doesn't.

The Great Galen
Very serious. You know the being that can create black holes, shoot planet destroying blast, cant be physically put down, matter manipulate, grow in size and increase strength/ speed, along with other amazing powers.

Yeah, that star dust.

Child's play, anything else?

rotiart
Stardust v korvac

UniOmni
Child's play, anything else?

It's really not.

Superman might have ways to take down most people when you really think outside the box to make it happen, but its not childs play.

Where was Childs play when he was being embarrassed by Atlas?

That would've been a swell time to start vibrating multiverses away offensively, or rubbing his hands together really fast like, huh?

Or beating everyone in the vicinity with a hyper modulated air pocket lined with white noise formulated to destroy lesser top tiers, aka a hard @$$ fart.

Superman isn't taking down a guy who takes planetary destruction and merely goes on to round 2, while using black holes as weapons and shooting eyebeams that gain ground where Stormbreaker fails.

He MIGHT be able to stop or contain the guy, but he's not merely just gonna sleepwalk through it.

That goes against everything we've seen from him thus far.

The Great Galen
LMAO, of course since Supes clearly has no awnser to a guy who can destroy planents or create black holes. Wow it isnt like Supes is physically faster or even stronger....man this is a stomp for statdust u r so right.

carver9
LMAO, of course since Supes clearly has no awnser to a guy who can destroy planents or create black holes. Wow it isnt like Supes is physically faster or even stronger....man this is a stomp for statdust u r so right.

black hole to the head for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
It's really not.

Superman might have ways to take down most people when you really think outside the box to make it happen, but its not childs play.

Where was Childs play when he was being embarrassed by Atlas?

That would've been a swell time to start vibrating multiverses away offensively, or rubbing his hands together really fast like, huh?

Or beating everyone in the vicinity with a hyper modulated air pocket lined with white noise formulated to destroy lesser top tiers, aka a hard @$$ fart.

Superman isn't taking down a guy who takes planetary destruction and merely goes on to round 2, while using black holes as weapons and shooting eyebeams that gain ground where Stormbreaker fails.

He MIGHT be able to stop or contain the guy, but he's not merely just gonna sleepwalk through it.

That goes against everything we've seen from him thus far. Nice pwnage.

UniOmni

What exactly is the answer for Superman when a guy who can shrug off planetary destruction and create solar system spanning blackholes(while nullifying his bread and butter, the fists of mcpunchy) and has outrageous regeneration and firepower to boot, and shields that can temporarily hold off Ominar Synn level blasts, flys into earth space?

Cuz if that was an introduction to the next big bad in Action Comics, you know you'd be thinking wow, i can't wait to see how Superman stacks up to this.

But here, it's ehh, childs play right?

Allankles
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I really can't see this destroying Stardust. HV isn't more powerful than the kind of energy Beta Ray Bill was channeling at Stardust through Stormbreaker.

Whether or not it can destroy a being like Star Dust is not something I can debate but he has used it in unconventional means like repairing a tear in the fabric of space.

Just saying, it can intercept other cosmic type energy blasts and power sources, so there's plenty of evidence it can intercept or counter powerful blasts since Supes can also control the radius of his blasts I don't see why it can't intercept other energetic attacks or hurt energy beings since they seem to be hurt by the kind of energy he projects with his HV.

He can even shoot Omni directional HV like he did in DONG against the shadow demons the first time he met them. From Oan energy to Omega beams HV has been shown to be just as similar as any cosmic blast from Surfer or any of those strictly energy based characters.

Bentley
Stardust survived the Galactus gun, and Galactus has shown to be able to destroy Stardust race -he did-. Supes has heat vision and T-vo to fight Stardust, while the herald has its entire powerset against Supes.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
Stardust survived the Galactus gun, and Galactus has shown to be able to destroy Stardust race -he did-. Supes has heat vision and T-vo to fight Stardust, while the herald has its entire powerset against Supes.

I'm just saying HV suffices as a versatile energetic attack to be used against energy beings like Star Dust it can also counter and intercept other cosmic type attacks.

Bentley
I'm just saying HV suffices as a versatile energetic attack to be used against energy beings like Star Dust it can also counter and intercept other cosmic type attacks.

HV is a very good type of beam, much more than people make it out to be. As a defense it would work fine, but I don't think it will be easy to put Stardust down with it.

The fact that this is a whole character against HV... Well, lets just say that it would be just better to argue that Supes won't be put down either.

janus77
Stardust for the win, easy.

tkitna
Stardust and it really shouldnt be close.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Stardust and it really shouldnt be close.

I agree with this post. I actually think that superman would have a much better fight with surfer then he would against star dust, a being that just dont care for life and basically has all of surfer potential.

Stoic
Stardust

leonidas
if you don't think this fight would be close, you either don't like superman, don't know current superman and some of the things he has done, or don't know stardust.

throw out the ridiculous 'sucks the energy out of superman' and the 't-vo=win' arguments, and you're left with a battle that would last a long time and could likely go either way. i'd lean slighty to stardust, but this is by no means a run-away either way.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by leonidas
if you don't think this fight would be close, you either don't like superman, don't know current superman and some of the things he has done, or don't know stardust.

throw out the ridiculous 'sucks the energy out of superman' and the 't-vo=win' arguments, and you're left with a battle that would last a long time and could likely go either way. i'd lean slighty to stardust, but this is by no means a run-away either way.

QFT

Ruin
I'm honestly siding with Stardust. Not complete domination, but I think he takes 6-7/10.

Avlon
Superman ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman ftw.

ultimatethor
Stardust.cant really be put down physically

ultimatethor
Whether or not it can destroy a being like Star Dust is not something I can debate but he has used it in unconventional means like repairing a tear in the fabric of space.

Just saying, it can intercept other cosmic type energy blasts and power sources, so there's plenty of evidence it can intercept or counter powerful blasts since Supes can also control the radius of his blasts I don't see why it can't intercept other energetic attacks or hurt energy beings since they seem to be hurt by the kind of energy he projects with his HV.

He can even shoot Omni directional HV like he did in DONG against the shadow demons the first time he met them. From Oan energy to Omega beams HV has been shown to be just as similar as any cosmic blast from Surfer or any of those strictly energy based characters.

When supes did that HV thing wasnt he somehow amped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.