Shin Akuma VS Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Gill is the final boss of Street Fighter III and leader of the Illuminati.
Had a very cool ending (he split the ocean in half, like Moses)

Jugglenaut
Shin Akuma gets bored after killing Gill a million times.

occultdestroyer
Idk.. Gill seems to be stronger than Shin Akuma.
You see Akuma and all the Street Fighters, being led to the Promise Land by Gill in his ending movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWcjRmWhNZw

Kirikaze Fuuma
that ending is not canon.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
that ending is not canon.
I know.

But it still shows you just how strong Gill is,
splitting an ocean in half. No other Street Fighter could do that.

DarkC
Didn't Akuma kill Gill with a SGS, then Gill ressurrected himself?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, he did.

BTW, Do you think Gill could destroy said island with a punch?, Gouki could...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by DarkC
Didn't Akuma kill Gill with a SGS, then Gill ressurrected himself? I don't remember anything like that happened.
Akuma "supposedly" killed M. Bison in his ending.

Sado22
well, didn't Bison also beat down Gill at one point? my memory is too blurred at the moment (had a "nice" night big grin )

Kirikaze Fuuma
in one of non-canon ending, Bison defeat Gill (CFE). so I guess Gill is not so strong. cool

Sado22
ditto. if bison can beat anyone, that man should just kill himself cuz he's so down the food chain, he's gonna be fighting slugs and still running away laughing out loud

Man of Violence
What the hell does Bison have to do wit this? Goddam shame....

*sigh* Anyway, Gill can split the sky and ocean wit ease. Akuma can blow up subs, ships, ect.....

Akuma has more feats but Gill has a really big feat and devine powers and is most likely some kind of sudo Seraph. Until more info on Gill comes, I'll call it a tie.

Kirikaze Fuuma
non-canon ending shows how strong someone right? Gill defeated by Bison. SF2 Bison. and for MoV, someone who has no feat defeated someone who can "split ocean". I guess feat is not everything. erm

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
"split ocean". I guess feat is not everything. erm ???

Sado22
osama

AsbestosFlaygon
bumping

majid86
Gill is the Anti Christ
Gill could just re-create himself

crimson_2010
shin gouki wins this even though it would not be easy ( with gill ressurection and his godlike power)

vavavoom
yeah, don't hink gill wouldstand much of a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.