Not quite new, but sorta! (:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherr˙
Ok, soooo it's Wild Cherry. ( if any of you remember. O.o ) anyhow, I gave my account info to someone, and told them not to let me come back a couple months ago. They stood by their word no expression

But thats neither here nor there. Soooo hi smile

Wei Phoenix
Hello!

Cherr˙
Hey there (:

guy222
welcome and enjoy

Cherr˙
Thanks much.

DeathKap
Welcome back person I dont know!pitt_spin

Cherr˙
Thank ya raver

Disturbed Angel
LOL, WC, you told them not to let you come back and you made a new account instead? LOL. You should have had your memory wiped. stick out tongue But welcome back then. laughing out loud

Edit: Btw, when I saw the name 'Cherry' I knew it was you before I even read your post. tongue

Wei Phoenix
you're one state below me!

Badwolf
Cherry Pie!

How delicious to have you back.

I have missed you so much girlie.

Lycanthrope
Welcome to the Den. rifle

Cherr˙
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
LOL, WC, you told them not to let you come back and you made a new account instead? LOL. You should have had your memory wiped. stick out tongue But welcome back then. laughing out loud

Edit: Btw, when I saw the name 'Cherry' I knew it was you before I even read your post. tongue Oh you read me like a book 313

And yeah, I probably should have...but I'm here to torture you all once again! And thanks...hehe.
Originally posted by Badwolf
Cherry Pie!

How delicious to have you back.

I have missed you so much girlie. You! hug

How are ya?Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Welcome to the Den. rifle heh, thanks. (:

Cherr˙
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
you're one state below me! Makes me think of a song...involving chicken big grin

But, yeh, Florida girl here.

guy222
good evening

BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz..

Welcome to a place called Arkham

Cherr˙
Originally posted by guy222
good evening Good evening, sir.Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz..

Welcome to a place called Arkham But..but why? Heh, thanks.

Wei Phoenix

Cherr˙
Edit: I cannot yet post links.

And nope! Country, heh.

The Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried

Not an amazing song. But it certainly gets stuck in the mind. hmm

Wei Phoenix
Good I was afraid for a moment. I stopped listening to rap because it became so crappy. I thought I was going to have to disown my people for making a song about fried chicken. Also haha for still having a n00b account. I can post links all day and you can't! Yes...the power that I can rub in your face...it is amazing.

Sorry about that random moment at the end.

Morning_Glory
welcome back... hug

how are your horses and dogs

cherry

Cherr˙
Good I was afraid for a moment. I stopped listening to rap because it became so crappy. I thought I was going to have to disown my people for making a song about fried chicken. Also haha for still having a n00b account. I can post links all day and you can't! Yes...the power that I can rub in your face...it is amazing.

Sorry about that random moment at the end. Oh you are so cool. Imo eatchu. no expressionOriginally posted by Morning_Glory
welcome back... hug

how are your horses and dogs

cherry Hey! Thanks! glomp

Kaidy is as cute as ever, and the horses are doing well. Starting school in Ocala soon to be an equine vet (:

And you're doing well Ms. M. Glory?

Wei Phoenix

guy222

Bardock42

Cherr˙
Wow I think you are the first person to call me cool here. You seem like an alright dude. Originally posted by guy222
have a blessed morning Why thanks. And likewise.Originally posted by Bardock42
Reported. Finally. now I can get my ass back out of here.

Wei Phoenix

TRH
I can ride my bike with No Handlebars....No handlebars....

Cherr˙
Actually as of 11/06/08 I am a woman. You may call me Super Goddess Diva Galaxia with kung-fu grip. Anyway I forgot to invite you to the glorious X-Men rp like I do with everyone that I greet. Join us!!! A woman? I'm interested now! eek! stick out tongue

Link me.Originally posted by TRH
I can ride my bike with No Handlebars....No handlebars.... Damn right.

and I can lead a nation with a microphone.

BruceSkywalker
Good day

Mywi

Wei Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t375011.html

Hurry up before I become a man again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.