Stardust vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Stardust vs Silver Surfer

Bentley
For everyone out there: Lets face it, Surfer beats any other herald of Galactus for the majority.

Bouboumaster
If Superman don't have the power set to beat Stardust, Surfer, on the other, does.

Surfer win.

guy222
norrin

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Superman don't have the power set to beat Stardust, Surfer, on the other, does.

Surfer win.

Thats why they made this thread, just to see what others thought about surfer beating a guy that superman cant.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Thats why they made this thread, just to see what others thought about surfer beating a guy that superman cant. I didn't make it because of that

Symmetric Chaos
Yes you did.

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
I didn't make it because of that

Don't play naive wink

Placidity
I think you mean 'don't play innocent'.

I should start charging for these lectures.

Bentley
Originally posted by Placidity

I should start charging for these lectures.

я не панимаю англинский язик

Mindset

I should start charging for these lectures. Naivety and innocence are similar. smile

Placidity
In a sense they are related. However, in the context of what Bentley was saying, they are not interchangeable. smile

Mindset
I disagree smile

Placidity
Here is a summary of what is going on:

- Kgkg is accused of making this thread to make a point of how Surfer is superior to Supes by pitting SS against Stardust (which in another thread, Supes is the loser, and SS is expected to beat Stardust).

- KgKg denies the accusation.

- Bentley says "Don't play naive", which can be translated to "Don't pretend that you are inexperienced", which makes no sense in this context.

I think you "disagree" just for the sake of it, AmIright AmIright

No one can beat Supes btw. Except maybe Goku.

janus77
Surfer FTW.

mind you, this would be a very interesting fight. I think it might end with Surfer transmuting Stardust into some form that SD can't change back from or pulling a Lunatik move and binding Stardust's life-force to some object or other.

Surfer 10/10 (but working hard for each and every win)

Avlon
Could go either way.

ultimatethor
Surfers the most powerful herald of galactus. He wins.

Soljer
The Silver Surfer wins.

As far as this Surfer/Superman competition goes, it's pretty sad. The Silver Surfer is pretty well universally accepted to beat Superman in an all-out fight, whereas Superman is accepted to beat the Surfer in a fight that comes down to hand to hand. Let it rest.

Acrosurge
The Silver Surfer takes a majority. Stardust would have given him a rough time before the Annihilation upgrade, but now the Surfer should take him with more ease.

Nestical

No one can beat Supes btw. Except maybe Goku.

I CAN BEAT SUPES! ss ftw

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes you did.

I died laughing when I read this.

carver9
Happy Dance

This is so true but its a word you need to take out (except AND maybe).

kgkg
Bump.

The Nuul
SS is the best Herald.

quanchi112
SS wins.

galactusischere
Originally posted by The Nuul
SS is the best Herald.
Morg w/WOL was the best herald

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Morg w/WOL was the best herald That was an amp though. At his normal levels the Surfer bested him in an annual.

Raptor22
surfer ftw

BattleMage
Isn't Stardust a being of pure energy? Isn't the Silver Surfer capable of absorbing energy? reading

kgkg
Originally posted by BattleMage
Isn't Stardust a being of pure energy? Isn't the Silver Surfer capable of absorbing energy? reading You don't believe Stardust has absorbing powers himself/herself?

Not sure why this keeps popping up but absorbing Stardust as a whole is extremely unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.