On-line gaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b00mersl8
I am thinking of doing some on-line gaming, but I heard they spread viruses and trojans/malware.

I have Cyberdefender which i think is good anti-virus.

Do you think it is enough, or is there something better?

MadMel
that should do it erm
very few games have major viruses these days, so you should be fine big grin

cruel jedi
games are usually well protected if u get hacked its ur fault for downloading dodgey images or videos or doing something u shouldnt laughing

no you should be fine lol

Smasandian
I never thought you can get virsuses from playing online....never crossed my mind.

jill8beans2
Can you ever be too safe? I mean, who's to say you couldn't get a virus from online gaming. I installed Cyberdefender last year and really like it. The free version had some annoying, so I got the $24 upgrade and have been very happy with it. I have not had any problems/viruses since I installed it, but it did clear a few malware that tried to infect my system.

I also like the MyIdentityDefender that is a toolbar on my IE that tells me when a site or google link my be risky. This would give you a heads up before you even go to the site.

Best of luck to you, and happy gaming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.