Fei-Long vs Ryo Sakazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
ROUND 1

FIGHT !!

Sado22
Fei has no feats and is about as unoriginal as Ryo. Ryo wins laughing out loud

on a more serious note, Ryo has better power, projectiles and powerful moves. He's not the 1st KoF winner for nothing. Fei hasn't really done anything in SF world.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ryo Sakazaki wins

Sado22
power, speed, experience, style and badass hair. Ryo wins easy.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sado22
He's not the 1st KoF winner for nothing. Yeah. He's the 1st KOF winner because he beat up his dad & his dad's heart couldn't have been in the fight. ripoff didn't know who he was fighting. His pop did.

Other than that Geese stopped beating on him & let him get some serious hits in. It's not like he's the winner because he was better than Geese. Smarter? Yes, but that's not saying much. He's never pulled anything serious off w/out circumstance or dumb luck helping him.

Sado22
dead the "geese whine" already, I-getoverit wink

no, he's the first KoF winner because he won the competition. meeting geese happened AFTER the tournament. fail.
and his dad had to choose between beating up Ryo a little bit and having his daughter killed. even an I-idiot would pick the former over the latter (who wouldn't wanna beat up Ryo? lol). oh, and emoness aren't there in videogames. it aint a soap opera. Takuma made up his mind to beat up Ryo. Ryo just proved to be stronger. videogames dont' work on logic, mane. that's why they shoot shite outta their hand laughing out loud

oh and thanx for reminding me how Takuma wouldve been KILLED by haohshikoken hadn't it been for "Lesbian Beyond the Hill" laughing

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing out loud

I-Drop
Never seen that move kill anybody b4. No reason to ASSume it would have killed then. Any Kyokugen fighters got a bodycount? Didn't think so.

I-edited fool.

Sado22
prologue and flier said he WOULD have. hence he could. no need to argue it, mang. we know you hate ryo but shite man don't be goin around denying official shite, foo. and i already told you before, haohshikoken wasn't mastered when he did it to king.

Man of Violence
None of these dudes have feats (Fei Long does, I just have to think).

For now...a tie.

Kirikaze Fuuma
.........is it only a feat which someone requires to win a match?

I-Drop
prologue and flier said he WOULD have. hence he could. no need to argue it, mang. we know you hate ryo but shite man don't be goin around denying official shite, foo. and i already told you before, haohshikoken wasn't mastered when he did it to king. Woah!! I thought you said he never used it on her? As for the move, Takuma had already taken a pretty good beating. He could have just died from attrition. I don't believe in people w/"death moves" but no bodycounts. Fuk what yuri says. Bit<h ain't a precog. smile

Sado22
i didi it to make you feel better big grin

Lars Alexander
Fei has no feats- Killed his master with a blow to the gut
- Broke a tree that was behind the master when Fei punched him in the gut
- Destroyed dojos across China
- Kicked Wulong high in the air and sent him flying
- Shattered a mountain and using a newfound power to levitate the debris (noncanonical ending, though)

...oops

Fei-long, Feng Wei, Lei Fang, w@t's the difference. laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
you mean feng wei...

P-Geyser
He's not the 1st KoF winner for nothing. in SF world.

I am sorry but I have to go a little bit off topic. This sucks...Fatal Fury came before Art of Fighting and KOF. Fatal Fury started the term "KOF" and Ryo is the first KOF winner while Kyo is the first in the 3 man teams. Talk about Terry getting the royal shaft COMPLETLEY. He set the torch for both these mutherf**kas so to speak. Terry and FF helped Ryo and AOF's a$$ out alot as well.

Sado22
you and brain need to stop whining, foo!

Ryo is the first KoF winner in the original AoF-Ff timeline. Terry's the first kof winner in FF-KoF timeline. happy? smile

Kazenji
And Guts is the winner of both tournaments no expression

Sado22
Guts>>>the world no expression

I-Drop
you and brain need to stop whining, foo!

Ryo is the first KoF winner in the original AoF-Ff timeline. Terry's the first kof winner in FF-KoF timeline. happy? smile Fuk no! I have to agree w/PG on this. Terry's benefits to SNK v. Kyo's is debatable, but there is no doubt in my mind that Terry's done more for SNK than ripoff ever has. Terry basically started SNK's long line of original/cool characters & games. ripoff is a stain on that line. You got cats like Terry, Haohmaru, Galford, Kyo, Iori, Genjuro, Rock, & hell even Yuki. & here comes this @sshole ripoff. Whenever cats wanna dis SNK he's always the easiest target.

As far as projectiles go, doesn't this ripoff have to charge up just so they can go far? & can't you stop them w/a punch?

Sado22
i was talking about Geese, foo! you can wax on and wax off about ryo all you want. you are HALF right anyway *shrug*

so does anybody. saw how long it took Ryu to do shinkuuhadouken in SF4 intro. the guy kept charging for a while, and still got kicked in the face for his troubles cuz he took too long. he did the same with it the second time. Ryo did the Koohken to Terry and smacked him like 30 feet away but it took 2 seconds of charging.

~Sado

I-Drop
What a lame one that was Sado. There's a big difference between charging up a SUPER move & having to focus SUPER hard to send a REGULAR fireball more than a few feet away from your body. FAIL & you knew it was b4 you even tried it. laughing out loud

Sado22
i was giving an example of how (pay attention now):

clap
if you actually pay attention, you'll realize that it takes them both about the same time to shoot their projectiles. canonically we see Ryo do it in kofmi2 intro to Terry and it took barely 2 seconds and it was strong enough to smack Terry 30ft away, and leave him slightly dazed AND it totally pwned the iron pole behind him. compared to hadouken that takes equally long to shoot, but feels like a kick and doesn't even knock you off your feet. heck of a power difference laughing out loud

the best part is, ryo does it with one hand while ryu does it with two hysterical

I-Drop
Didn't you call it a punch b4? How far did "what's suddenly a projectile" travel?

Sado22
don't know.
and it looks like a punch but since nothing else in his repertoire is similar so i assume its kooken because he did it with one hand and there was a ball of ki involved. its really not that much of a big deal, though, dopey. i don't know why you're getting into it.

for all we know it WAS just a punch with just ki charge in it. which would make it an even better example of why Ryo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryu big grin

I-Drop
laughing out loud That's 2 fails tardo. 1 for trying to make it seem like everybody's as lame as ripoff & 2 because he didn't project anything. My argument was about distance. ripoff is still a bit<h who has to do heavy meditation to send a fireball more'n a foot away from him(or do anything really special). The real Ryu used to have to do that........and then he turned 5. laughing out loud & that's not kooken 'cuz his fist was balled. It was a punch. FAIL again. I know how Terry won. He convinced ripoff to do a fireball & hit him w/burn knuckle while ripoff was charging up.

Or he just punched the kooken big grin

Sado22
cuz they take as long as he does to do a move that is actually weaker? come on mane, you're being stupid laughing out loud

maybe cuz it hit terry who was a foot away from him erm
there are two types of kookens mang. one thats like ki burst and the other that's a projectile. ignorant fail big grin

a foot away. yes. and at least he gets the job done well enough so that someone even of Terry's calibre is shaken up from it, is knocked into a pole 30ft away and pwns the pole as well. as opposed to hogan who takes as long as he does to do a projectile that has a record of only toppling losers like Sean and Adon laughing

Ryo KO'd a dude who killed a bear at fourteen with one punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting smacked around by midtier losers with no feats laughing

so he can do that with a balled fist? if you notice, in some games Ryo does it with a balled fist. not an open hand. Mr. Karate from NGBC comes to mind IIRC. even if not, the kooken has 2 variations: one that just explodes onto the opponent like a burst of ki (kof) and the projectile one (aof/ff). obviously ryo did the former to Terry. its not that hard to understand mane stick out tongue

that's too bad. you're just explaining how ryu lost 9999 of his 10000 fights. best part of it is.....we actually seen him do it too laughing

~Sado

I-Drop
Nah tardo. A Super move is not the same as a regular fireball. Don't be asinine. Ryu can bust out normal hadokens pretty quick. He don't gotta meditate either. &they can't be stopped w/a normal punch. Fail. laughing out loud Maybe ripoff suckassaki should use 2 hands. I'm getting quite tired of that "30 ft." shit too. That's not 30 feet & you've been told that b4 but of course ripoff's from SNK so you'll always exaggerate for him & give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm obviously only concerned w/projectile variation since we're talking about distance, genius. You got any vids of ripoff shooting a PROJECTILE (that travels no expression ) w/a closed fist? & ripoff LOST that fight. So he didn't get shit done well enough.

I-Drop
Ya'll be safe. I'll be back here in about a week

Sado22
where i come from, we call any command move (qcf+p for example) a supermove and any special arts a DM. hadouken kooken are supermoves as far as i'm concerned.
and nice to see you ducked absolutely everything else i said and came up with this supermoves/regularmoves BS that has nothing to do with what i'm saying.

from what we've seen in him officially doing it, no. SSF2 intro, takes him 2 or 3 seconds to do it. same as Ryo. Udon comics takes him a while to do it. fail.

you're using ingame to debate this? that's a new low, mane. not cool. so in that case, peeps get hit with SGS and get right back up......maybe that's why Bison came back laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nah, he don't want to make Ryu cry laughing out loud

Terry smacked into a steel pole that freaking bent outta shape and stopped him from going further. the pole itself was pretty freaking far away. it'd have been 30ft easy. and if it wasn't 30ft what was it, 20ft? 25ft? Terry was still flying when he hit the pole. that's the point.
and even if you're right and it is just a punch....you're only making it worse for the Hogan big grin
heck, no matter what happens, Ryo with one arm smacks people away lots further than Hogan does with two hands. that's the point big grin
and who told me that it aint 30? MoV? no offense to him, but i barely graze through what he says.

i don't know. like i said before. how much does hadouken go? any idea?
exactly.

check up on Mr. Karate in NGBC. i remember him doing it with a closed hand there. and which fight you talking about, homie? confused

fortress of terry hatred again? or a sundip in AoF hate? well, see you back here in a week, Superbrother eek!

~Sado

Kazenji
Wow another thread thats resulted into another Ryu debate........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.