Comic book President for USA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Lex
Charles X
Jack Hawksmoor
Tony Stark
Bruce Wayne
Steve Rogers
Matt Murdock
Nick Fury

This is for DCU, WSU and MU.

Please state your opinion on how well each candidate will do for each Universe.

And

Who gets the title as the most power man in the World?

Placidity
Whoever has most $$$, i.e Mr. Wayne.

Of course Charles can get whatever he wants...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Placidity
Whoever has most $$$, i.e Mr. Wayne.

Of course Charles can get whatever he wants...

Thats not in character and not allowed here.

Galan007
imo, tony would do the best job.

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
imo, tony would do the best job. I do agree Tony would do a very good job (Assuming he's not a skrull!) despite most peoples current opinion's of him but Bruce would do better IMO

ultimatethor
IMO. Tony stark = A more intelligent George bush( oppressive warmonger) and hence wud be even more dangerous.

Id vote for bruce.

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
I do agree Tony would do a very good job (Assuming he's not a skrull!) despite most peoples current opinion's of him but Bruce would do better IMO i guess it just depends who's ideals you like better..

Placidity
Tony maybe looked on as unfavorably as the people who made the atomic bomb. Afterall, that's the type of work he does.

Newjak
Steve Rodgers in a landslide.

First off if no one knows Bruce is Batman then well it just looks like a Billionaire playboy running for office. Even still Batman has a very dark underlying to him that most people would have trouble voting for.

Tony is very intelligent and runs things, and plans for things better than anyone. Most people would find that appealing.

Same thing goes for Lex.

IMO though a normal public would vote for Steve Rodgers in a heart beat if they knew he was Captain America. Just because everyone knows he is a moral, smart man that doesn't compromise for anyone or anything. He always puts everyone besides himself first.

It's be like George Washington all over again. Who else could you vote for if Captain America was running.

Placidity
Well, will people know he is Capt or just a random?

ultimatethor
I think i agree with newjak. Cap wud be an obvious choice for president.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Newjak
Who else could you vote for if Captain America was running.

Juntai
Vote for Lex.

Juntai
Lex's political campaign will crush all competition.

Harbinger
Tony.

jalek moye
The vast majority would vote for captain america

jalek moye
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, will people know he is Capt or just a random?

doesn't everyone know he's capt

Juntai
Originally posted by Harbinger
Tony. Tony has a reknowned history of recklessness and even alcoholism.

Tony will throw away the ideals of the American people as quickly as he throws away supermodels.

Do the right thing.

Vote for Lex.

Juntai
Originally posted by Newjak
Steve Rodgers in a landslide.
Rogers is a great American, his contributions in physical action have saved many lives, one at a time, but Lex's contributions to the field of science and medicine have saved countless lives, every minute, of every day.

Lex makes alliances to save the universe during Our Worlds at War. While Steve Rogers would lead a rogue group against the government and those it would protect. What took us hundreds of years to build, Rogers would try to bring down in a single act of selfishness.

Rogers believes himself above the law, how can we trust him to uphold it?

Make the right choice.

Vote for Lex.

Raoul
Originally posted by Juntai
Lex makes alliances to save the universe during Our Worlds at War. While Steve Rogers would lead a rogue group against the government and those it would protect. What took us hundreds of years to build, Rogers would try to bring down in a single act of selfishness.

Rogers is a great American, his contributions in physical action have saved many lives, one at time, but Lex's contributions to the field of science and medicine have saved countless lives, every minute, of every day.

Make the right choice.

Vote for Lex.

...wow.

occultdestroyer
I'm going with the richest one from the list: Bruce Wayne.
It means no corruption, and no more guns!!

fascistcrusader
Steve Rogers of course. Who better to lead the nation than the hero named for it?

jalek moye
Rogers is a great American, his contributions in physical action have saved many lives, one at a time, but Lex's contributions to the field of science and medicine have saved countless lives, every minute, of every day.

Make the right choice.

Vote for Lex.

i could so see that commercial

Allankles

Make the right choice.

Vote for Lex.

laughing out loud

Lex is the best politician here but I don't know if he'd win going up against Cpt. America.

TheBadguy
Steve is too obvious for this, he doesn't fit with the rest of the clowns on this list.

I'd probably vote Bruce, he cares about the little guy even though he has a humongous God complex. Stark would be the last person I'd vote for. He is probably the only one with a bigger God complex and enough blatant douchery to match it.

Juntai
Originally posted by Allankles
laughing out loud

Lex is the best politician here but I don't know if he'd win going up against Cpt. America. I do. Better politicians win elections, not war heros representing the ideals of yesteryear.

Plus, Rogers voted to raise taxes for military spending 11 times.

Vote for Lex.

Juntai
Originally posted by jalek moye
i could so see that commercial cool

Phantom Zone
Why is the thread still going on? Steve Rogers....closing.

I do. Better politicians win elections, not war heros representing the ideals of yesteryear.

Plus, Rogers voted to raise taxes for military spending 11 times.

Vote for Lex.

Cap is not just a soldier he is compassionate and considerate and he would make sure that if he spent money or did anything with the military it would have to be well thought out. When did he vote to do this?

Cap doesnt represent the ideas of yesteryear he represents universal principles which is why he was able to rally people in the future against Korvac.

Juntai
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Why is the thread still going on? Steve Rogers....closing.

Cap is not just a soldier he is compassionate and considerate and he would make sure that if he spent money or did anything with the military it would have to be well thought out. When did he vote to do this?

Cap doesnt represent the ideas of yesteryear he represents universal principles which is why he was able to rally people in the future against Korvac. Originally posted by Juntai

Make the right choice.

Vote for Lex.

Entity
See the thing is I would imagine that pretty much any bs campaign crap Luther could come up with Bruce could do the same and legitimately.

Where as Bruce's campaign could also make much mention of all Luther's shady affairs in the past, blatant problems with the Man of Steel, the entire Justice League and the law in general. As well as exposing several of the criminal activities of Luther corp.

Could Lex provide anything like that in rebuttal to Bruce Wayne?

Juntai
See the thing is I would imagine that pretty much any bs campaign crap Luther could come up with Bruce could do the same and legitimately.

Where as Bruce's campaign could also make much mention of all Luther's shady affairs in the past, blatant problems with the Man of Steel, the entire Justice League and the law in general. As well as exposing several of the criminal activities of Luther corp.

Could Lex provide anything like that in rebuttal to Bruce Wayne? You gotta remember that publicly Wayne is typically written as a figurehead, aloof, bumbling idiot, living off of old money. Lucius is the real face of Wayne Enterprises.

Most of Lex's shady dealings, can't be traced back to Lex. And it's already known that Lex develops his anti-Superman weaponry because it's one of LexCorps biggest GOVERNMENT contracts.

Plus, Lex has shit on almost everyone in positions of power or will simply have them killed, and someone else blamed for it.

He's by far the best politician of the bunch in every regard.

Entity
You gotta remember that publicly Wayne is typically written as a figurehead, aloof, bumbling idiot, living off of old money. Lucius is the real face of Wayne Enterprises.

Most of Lex's shady dealings, can't be traced back to Lex. And it's already known that Lex develops his anti-Superman weaponry because it's one of LexCorps biggest GOVERNMENT contracts.

Plus, Lex has shit on almost everyone in positions of power or will simply have them killed, and someone else blamed for it.

He's by far the best politician of the bunch in every regard. Bruce Wayne = Smartest man in the world + Personally knows as Batman most of Lex's dirty little secrets.

If anyone can spill the beans about all Lex's shit it's Bruce. And trust me he could do it, and he could do it without it even seeming linked to coming from him at all!

Not to mention pretty much the entire Justice League and all Earth's heroes would help him. They may not want Bruce to win but you can damn sure bet they'd all agree to stop Lex from winning either way!

Raoul
Bruce Wayne = Smartest man in the world + Personally knows as Batman most of Lex's dirty little secrets.

If anyone can spill the beans about all Lex's shit it's Bruce. And trust me he could do it, and he could do it without it even seeming linked to coming from him at all!

Not to mention pretty much the entire Justice League and all Earth's heroes would help him. They may not want Bruce to win but you can damn sure bet they'd all agree to stop Lex from winning either way!

lex and bruce have locked horns before, and lex was every bit a match for him, if not superior...

Phantom Zone

That post doesnt really prove anything. no expression

Lex doesnt have peoples best interests at heart, hes a supervillain for a reason. Hell Thanos has helped save the universe once so that makes him good?

Somehow you would not vote for a superhero that broke the law but you would want to vote for a supervillain....wow. lex killed an innocent man just so he could try and get superman in trouble and somehow you think we would be better off with Lex?

Anyway Cap turned himself in even when he didn't have to, thats one problem with him hes too good.

Juntai
Bruce Wayne = Smartest man in the world + Personally knows as Batman most of Lex's dirty little secrets.

Not to mention pretty much the entire Justice League and all Earth's heroes would help him. They may not want Bruce to win but you can damn sure bet they'd all agree to stop Lex from winning either way! Like the time they stopped him from becoming President back in 2000?

Juntai
That post doesnt really prove anything. no expression

Lex doesnt have peoples best interests at heart, hes a supervillain for a reason. Hell Thanos has helped save the universe once so that makes him good?

Somehow you would not vote for a superhero that broke the law but you would want to vote for a supervillain....wow. lex killed an innocent man just so he could try and get superman in trouble and somehow you think we would be better off with Lex?

Anyway Cap turned himself in even when he didn't have to, thats one problem with him hes too good. Nevermind, I always forget that you're an idiot when I try to respond to you. Run along.

BentonGrey
Man.......Captain America as president......I'd like to live in that America. Yeah, he'd DEFINITELY win, and he'd be, as has been said, a second George Washington.

Entity
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Man.......Captain America as president......I'd like to live in that America. Yeah, he'd DEFINITELY win, and he'd be, as has been said, a second George Washington. I'm sorry I really love Cap but there's no way he'd be able to do or be willing to do what it takes to hold that kind of office the way it'd need to be held.

Bruce, Tony, these guys do!

Steve's great and cut out perfectly for allot of things. Being a politician isn't one of them.

BentonGrey
That's why he'd be perfect. Neither was Washington, nor Polk, but they were some of the best presidents we ever had. They were men who did a job, who refused to compromise, and when they finished, they walked away. Rogers would do the same.

Phantom Zone
Nevermind, I always forget that you're an idiot when I try to respond to you. Run along.

Dear oh dear. no

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
lex and bruce have locked horns before, and lex was every bit a match for him, if not superior... More of your lies. Bruce>>>>>Lex. Originally posted by Juntai
Nevermind, I always forget that you're an idiot when I try to respond to you. Run along. Phantom Zone, stop making people flame you. Thanks. no expression

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Juntai, please don't call people names.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
More of your lies. Bruce>>>>>Lex. Phantom Zone, stop making people flame you. Thanks. no expression

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Juntai, please don't call people names.

only in terms of use of just for men...

Phantom Zone

carver9
Why is this still going on, we already came down to a winner and its superman. He is the greatest hero that has walked the earth. How many times have he gave his life to save the earth. Cap is great but superman is just much more then he is when it comes to heart. Every being mean something to him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by carver9
Why is this still going on, we already came down to a winner and its superman. He is the greatest hero that has walked the earth. How many times have he gave his life to save the earth. Cap is great but superman is just much more then he is when it comes to heart. Every being mean something to him.

As I mentioned in another forum Captain America is peak human but has the respect of gods, Superman has godlike powers and has the respect of gods. Do the math.

psycho gundam
it doesn't matter who is better at what they do really, it's a popularity contest on crack and who wants to run against a guy who actually laid hands on hitler and beat down countless nazis?

it would be a crime for americans to NOT vote for him.

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
only in terms of use of just for men... facepalm

. Something on your mind? biscuits

Tenebrous
Originally posted by carver9

there's nothing in the constitution that provides for extraterrestrials for being president.

besides, Supes would make various federal employees obsolete just by being there. Like the secret service, large swaths of the military, etc.

Plus all other countries of the world would at least tremble at the premise of the sole superpower having the sole super-power as its commander in chief.

no supes for you.

Enyalus
I think Xavier would make the best president out of these. But Lex would probably win the election. He's got enough money and is politically savvy enough to take it. Tony isn't very popular. And Rogers doesn't have the means.

illadelph12
All campaign arguments aside, Xavier is the best choice in my opinion. For starters, in his dealings with any foreign leader he'd always know who was lying and what their true intentions were, which would really help in matters of diplomacy and foreign relations. He's a professor and education would be a higher priority for America in his administration. He's compassionate to the needs of minorities and was a civil rights leader. He has an extensive background in combat tactics as leader of the X-Men (he trained Cyclops), and he has just enough of an edge so that his compassionate side won't stop him from doing what is necessary should the need arise.

Of the characters listed, I'd vote for Xavier.

Enyalus
Originally posted by illadelph12
All campaign arguments aside, Xavier is the best choice in my opinion. For starters, in his dealings with any foreign leader he'd always know who was lying and what their true intentions were, which would really help in matters of diplomacy and foreign relations. He's a professor and education would be a higher priority for America in his administration. He's compassionate to the needs of minorities and was a civil rights leader. He has an extensive background in combat tactics as leader of the X-Men (he trained Cyclops), and he has just enough of an edge so that his compassionate side won't stop him from doing what is necessary should the need arise.

Of the characters listed, I'd vote for Xavier.

...I wanted to say all that, but was feeling lazy.

smile

spidey-dude
luthor for president

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by spidey-dude
luthor for president

jawdrop

gun_bandana

raygun

spam_laser

sniper

rifle

death

bash

hang

horse

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Xavier would make the best president out of these. But Lex would probably win the election. He's got enough money and is politically savvy enough to take it. Tony isn't very popular. And Rogers doesn't have the means.
Rogers doesnt need the means. as soon as they hear that captain america is running most poeple will vote for him. and get the means from plenty of people

psycho gundam

Of the characters listed, I'd vote for Xavier. too bad he's a mutant that also runs a covert training camp.... wink

with a little digging that little fact will be all over the news, especially if he's running against
conservatives, which he most likely would be.

illadelph12
Originally posted by psycho gundam
too bad he's a mutant that also runs a covert training camp.... wink

with a little digging that little fact will be all over the news, especially if he's running against
conservatives, which he most likely would be.

Yeah, but the Government already knows about Xavier's school and Xavier is the pre-eminent liason of Mutant/Human relations and already has influence in political circles. It also wouldn't take too much effort for Xavier to provide proof that the X-Men have saved the world time and time again and are a benevolent organization. Xavier also went public with his academy. He trains mutants to control their powers so they won't pose a public risk, and to use their powers for the benefit and protection of all mankind. The only reason someone would attempt to use that against him would be due to ignorance or bigotry, which is a tactic 'conservatives' tend to rely on to rally their base. The more intelligent voter would be able to see through that.

Juntai
Originally posted by spidey-dude
luthor for president cool

Thats right.

Vote for Lex.

golem370
Personally I would like to see either Aunt May Uncle Ben or perhaps Frank Castle

psycho gundam
Yeah, but the Government already knows about Xavier's school and Xavier is the pre-eminent liason of Mutant/Human relations and already has influence in political circles. It also wouldn't take too much effort for Xavier to provide proof that the X-Men have saved the world time and time again and are a benevolent organization. Xavier also went public with his academy. He trains mutants to control their powers so they won't pose a public risk, and to use their powers for the benefit and protection of all mankind. The only reason someone would attempt to use that against him would be due to ignorance or bigotry, which is a tactic 'conservatives' tend to rely on to rally their base. The more intelligent voter would be able to see through that. and his student jean grey destroyed a galaxy.

Hewhoknowsall
sorry, accidental post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.