barack part of the bloodline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DE0DoxrNCImI

he does rant into some religious stuff but ignoreit

jaden101
so the bloodline can just spurt out a random black man when it wants to can it?

no

Deano
just goin on what the geneology people are saying

Bicnarok

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
just goin on what the geneology people are saying

no, you're just going on by what David Icke is saying

not quite grasping the concept of a bloodline are you?

Shaggs
You realize that there is no way that they could pick who they wanted with a Democracy. Sure they can rig things any which way, but generally you can notice something that big.

And the little New World Order has any power, let's see them come over here to Russia and do something.

lord xyz

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Shaggs
You realize that there is no way that they could pick who they wanted with a Democracy. Sure they can rig things any which way, but generally you can notice something that big.

And the little New World Order has any power, let's see them come over here to Russia and do something.

umm.........Putin?

Shaggs
Putin is just like the rest of us. He does what he wants, when he wants. Ask Georgia.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
so the bloodline can just spurt out a random black man when it wants to can it?

no

I imagine this same line of thinking would have been applied to McCain, if he had won.

BackFire
lol @ this thread.

lord xyz
It's confirmation bias.

Grinning Goku

Deano
no, you're just going on by what David Icke is saying

not quite grasping the concept of a bloodline are you?

icke hasnt said anythin

jaden101
so Icke hasn't said anything about illuminati bloodlines?...

Deano
yeh but not mentioned obama.

the geneology society have got the facts so whats the problem?

jaden101
yeh but not mentioned obama.

you constantly bring up Icke and his bloodlines...and now you bring up Obama as part of that bloodline...so it's all linked is it not?

provide evidence...a video of some raving idiot is not evidence...show the genetic evidence...

not to mention the video mentions the new england historical geneology society...then goes on to say the blood line stretches back to the babylonians

how do they provide evidence for this

jaden101
besides...genetic information that tries to show people are 9 times removed are pretty pointless....according to genetics 1 in 7 people in the world are decended from Ghengis Khan...

so if you go back far enough...you're going to find genetic links...hence humans have some genes in common with archaebacteria...the most ancient forms on life on earth...it's the theory of common descent

so technically....everyone is related...so we're all in the blood line...yay for us

lord xyz
This is ****ing dumb though.

The illuminati made some woman from Kansas, who has no knowledge of the illuminati, have sex with a black man and then not see him again for 10 years or so, raise a child in 5 different places in the world until he settled in Illinois where he could become president, and trick the US into voting for a black man wanting change, when really he's going to **** us up...that was their master plan?

Or is it just a ****ing coincidence?

Deano
too may coincidences.

obama related to cheney and bush

bush related to the queen of england

33 of the 42 presidents to Clinton are related to Charlemagne and 19 are related to England's Edward III,

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/FOX_Obama_related_to_Bush_Cheney_1017.html

jaden101
Deano...i'm probably closer related to you than Obama is to Bush...9th cousin removed....you do realise that means they could be going back 10 generations to find a direct blood relative to each other...given that most of the USA isn't even 10 generations old then it's not exactly surprising that a genetic link can be found

Deano
i hope im related to you jaden smile

Mr Parker
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DE0DoxrNCImI

he does rant into some religious stuff but ignoreit

yeah thats the one thing I did not like about that video is his ranting about the anti christ and bringing the bible in it.I hate people who when talking about the new world order,they have to go and bring the bible into it and how the next president is the anti christ and all of that.Pretty much hurts the cause.

But yeah he's right about that one point he brought up on how our vote doesnt count.Like Winter has said before in some of his threads,we dont elect these people into office,they're selcted for us and like you said in your thread of Pick your poison.thats pretty much the choice we had in these last two elections is having to pick your poison of between CFR member Obama or CFR member Mccain.Either way,your screwed.I had heard that as well before that Obama is a cousin of Bush's,I never believed that one cause how could a dark skinned muslim be a cousin of his? but seeing that he is a 9th cousin of his-didnt know that,I guess thats possible.It would also make sense that the Illuminati wouldnt care that him being a black man and all,got put into office.Him being a cousin of Bushs and everything,that cant be a good thing for the world.

Pretty interesting that both presidents JFK and Lincoln,two rare great presidents that actually did good things for the people,that they were two of the rare presidents who were not freemasons and both ended up getting assassinated and of course,we were lied to about who assassinated them of course and why.

Mr Parker
i hope im related to you jaden smile

big grin

lord xyz
too may coincidences.

obama related to cheney and bush

bush related to the queen of england

33 of the 42 presidents to Clinton are related to Charlemagne and 19 are related to England's Edward III,

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/FOX_Obama_related_to_Bush_Cheney_1017.html To be honest, the British royal family are a huge family with many riches that and relatives that went all over the world, so it's logical to assume millions of people are related to them.

Deano...i'm probably closer related to you than Obama is to Bush...9th cousin removed....you do realise that means they could be going back 10 generations to find a direct blood relative to each other...given that most of the USA isn't even 10 generations old then it's not exactly surprising that a genetic link can be found This too. After all, Kerry and Bush are 9th cousins or 11th cousins. So it's about 10 generations, and the US is just over 200 years old.

I'm still not convinced there is some conspiracy to keep the power from within the bloodline, the article itself says every family has a black sheep, what if one the relatives were to revolt the system?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.