So me and my friend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
...were sitting on a bench in front of the local supermarket. (Now before you decide to post 'k' or some smart-ass comment like ''You sure spend a lot of time around your local supermarket'', read the rest of the thread).

Suddenly, this kid rides past us on a bicycle, probably about 17 or 18 years old, dressed completely in Lonsdale clothing. Around here that usually means you're most likely to be a racist, and probably a criminal.

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black)
However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house.

The Pict
I have some Lonsdale clothes

Mairuzu
k, i wish i knew what Sich Heil meant

@stroFan
Originally posted by Slay
...were sitting on a bench in front of the local supermarket. (Now before you decide to post 'k' or some smart-ass comment like ''You sure spend a lot of time around your local supermarket'', read the rest of the thread).

Suddenly, this kid rides past us on a bicycle, probably about 17 or 18 years old, dressed completely in Lonsdale clothing. Around here that usually means you're most likely to be a racist, and probably a criminal.

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black)
However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house.

Thats ****ed up. erm

Slay
Originally posted by Mairuzu
k, i wish i knew what Sich Heil meant
Hitler-greet etc.

Rogue Jedi
You shoulda busted a cap in his ass.

~Wålshy~

However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house. holy shit. that kids a ****. you and your mate should of taken him out. aweyes

Mairuzu
Hitler-greet etc. Ah, he sounded pretty scared

=Tired Hiker=

If you know where he lives, then just throw a Molotov cocktail through his baby sister's bedroom window and forget about it.

@stroFan
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If you know where he lives, then just throw a Molotov cocktail through his baby sister's bedroom window and forget about it.

What if he doesnt have a baby sister? stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by @stroFan
What if he doesnt have a baby sister? stick out tongue

Oh, right. hmm

FoxMeister
Racist people are so gay

Does that make me a homophobe?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Racist people are so gay

Uh .. . . . . no expression

Dreamt

Beat.
His.
Ass.

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Racist people are so gay

laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
What a little prick.

Was he a skinhead?

Neo Darkhalen
Another mindless idiot...ugh

Lord Knightfa11
so you didn't paint the neighborhood with his blood? how come these true stories never have satisfying endings? sad

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
so you didn't paint the neighborhood with his blood? how come these true stories never have satisfying endings? sad

Here dude, I'll change the ending for you.

So me and my friend...

However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house. Suddenly my friend crapped out what looked like fish tacos, so we sat on the curb and ate lunch. eek!

Lord Knightfa11

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black) So my freind says, "yeah?" and he says "yeah" so my freind pulls out a ninja sword and rips off of his shirt and flies through the air towards him with particle effects surrounding him as he assumes a dramatic mid-air pose. then he slices the guy into 8 pieces as he passes at mach 2. then my freind crapped out what looked like fish tacos so we sat on the curb and ate lunch.

NOW the story is satisfying.

chillmeistergen
Maybe the presumption you're feeding based only on attire, is what actually fuels this sort of behaviour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.