If Superman is 100....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
...in pure physical strength, what are these other DC characters?

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (normal)
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Superboy-Prime (IC)
Mongul

jalek moye
what do you mean 100?

carver9
All of them are class 100. Colossus is class 100 but everyone in here is stronger then him by a big margin.

Symmetric Chaos
*facepalm*

100 is just being used as a marker on an abstract assessment of power. It's not an existing scale you fools.

Luminatus
This isn't a class ranking...
This is just Superman's stength is listed as 100. So what are those other characters in comparison.

Mindship
Originally posted by jalek moye
what do you mean 100? If Superman represents 100 Units of Strength, how would these others rank?

carver9
All of them are about equal except I give the edge to both captain marvels and superboy primes.

The Pict
facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
facepalm

Thanks wink

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Thanks wink

That wasn't aimed at your comment, just the thead in general.

Luminatus
What's wrong with trying to establish how all those characters stack up?
I'm curious.

Eel O'Brien
Black Adam-87
Captain Marvel (normal)-87
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)-Depends on # of people sharing
Wonder Woman-90
Orion-90
Martian Manhunter-80
Superboy-Prime (IC)-200
Mongul-85

Mindset
What makes WW stronger than BA, CM, and Mongul?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
What makes WW stronger than BA, CM, and Mongul? She shouldn't be, she can ride with the rest with her fighting skill/weapons.

carver9
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Black Adam-87
Captain Marvel (normal)-87
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)-Depends on # of people sharing
Wonder Woman-90
Orion-90
Martian Manhunter-80
Superboy-Prime (IC)-200
Mongul-85

What makes black adam, captain marvel, orion and mongul weaker then superman when they have proven time and time again as being his equal.

Soljer
Captain Marvel and Orion have both been shown to be approximately equal to Superman in direct showings. Feats, however, put the advantage to Clark. With that in mind...
Orion - 95-100
Marvel - 95-100
Teth Adam - 95-100
Wonder Woman - 85
Martian Manhunter - 80
Mongul - 85
Superboy Prime - 200-300

Luminatus
J'onn isn't as strong as Diana? I always thought they were equal or he was slightly above her.

comicfan11
Black Adam 100
Captain Marvel (normal) 97-100
Captain Marvel (power-sharing) ??? (what do you mean?)
Wonder Woman 85
Orion 100-105
Martian Manhunter 90-93
Superboy-Prime (IC) 130-150
Mongul (current) 90-95

Bada's Palin
Didn't Never do this once before?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Didn't Never do this once before?

Yeah. He did.

Luminatus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471071&highlight=title%3A%28Superman+100%29

What fun. over 400 posts.

batdude123
Originally posted by Luminatus

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (normal)
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Superboy-Prime (IC)
Mongul

Black Adam- 13
Captain Marvel (normal)- 17
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)- 103.333
Wonder Woman- 57
Orion- 5
Martian Manhunter- -4
Superboy-Prime (IC)- 666
Mongul- 1

occultdestroyer
Black Adam - 90
Captain Marvel - 90
Captain Marvel (power sharing) - 130
Wonder Woman - 80
Orion - 95
Martian Manhunter - 85
Superboy Prime - 275
Mongul - 75

Leobama
Forgive me fellas but since you seem to be dc fans could one of you tell me where i can check some of this stuff? I've yet to find a source of info that give exact or approximate info as far as strength or power levels for dc characters.

kgkg
Originally posted by Leobama
Forgive me fellas but since you seem to be dc fans could one of you tell me where i can check some of this stuff? I've yet to find a source of info that give exact or approximate info as far as strength or power levels for dc characters. Never trust bio, I doubt you will find perfect strength scale for these characters and there streght varys writers to writers that's why an average mix is better to use than a Bio or charts which don't say much

Placidity
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Superboy Prime
Mongul

All too insignificant.

Soljer
Forgive me fellas but since you seem to be dc fans could one of you tell me where i can check some of this stuff? I've yet to find a source of info that give exact or approximate info as far as strength or power levels for dc characters.

You won't find one. Each post is the poster's opinion based off of his experience reading DC comics. Averages.

Dark-Jaxx

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (normal)
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Superboy-Prime (IC)
Mongul Black Adam: 100
Captain Marvel(normal): 100
Captain Marvelstick out tongueower-sharing): Don't know.
Wonder Woman: 75-80
Orion: 100
Martian Manhunter: 70-75
Superboy Prime: IC? About 300-350. However, in SC, I think he was much stronger once he was hit by the yellow sun.
Mongul: 90

Avlon
Black Adam - 80
Captain Marvel - 75
Captain Marvel (power sharing) - 60
Wonder Woman - 70
Orion - 75
Martian Manhunter - 70
Superboy Prime - 400
Mongul - 60

fangirl101
in pure physical strength, what are these other DC characters?

Black Adam-97
Captain Marvel (normal)-97
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)-35
Wonder Woman-95
Orion-100
Martian Manhunter-20 non amp 100 amping
Superboy-Prime (IC)-1000-3500
Mongul-100 maybe 110.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Avlon
Black Adam - 80
Captain Marvel - 75
Captain Marvel (power sharing) - 60
Wonder Woman - 70
Orion - 75
Martian Manhunter - 70
Superboy Prime - 400
Mongul - 60
These numbers are aweful. Not even close. And astounding to say the least. Nothing at all like any of them are depicted in the comics.

The Great Galen
Personally I would hesitate to consider WW even 90 class to be honest. Everyone else seems fine IMO

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Personally I would hesitate to consider WW even 90 class to be honest. Everyone else seems fine IMO
Did you just say you would hesitate to........

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/01/1228244_bigthumb.jpg

Consider Wonder Woman 90 class?
How strong do you have to be to do this to Supergirl?

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0047-1.jpg

What's the strength class for this?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/08/20/1230198_600x826.jpg

Around this level?
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Superman/06.jpg

Eel O'Brien
Yeah, people said I was putting WW too high, but she overpowerd Loeb's Supergirl.

THAT'S IMPRESSIVE.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Great Galen

CLASS 90? Bullshit. She is very clearly class 100.

A 90 to Superman's 100, I can certainly see.

DestinyGuy678
captain marvel 90
black adam 90
wonder woman 90
orion 95
martian manhunter 85
superboy prime 150
mongol 80

The Great Galen
Just my opinion, i don't consider Diana that class but thats just my take on it.

Red Hulk
Everytime this thread is done, someone always asks what '100' means...

no expression

Leobama
Ok then fellas . . . . . . where does the Hulk and the Juggernaut rank on this list? I've heard that they both have the potential for unlimited strength so . . . . . . . . . .

fangirl101
Ok then fellas . . . . . . where does the Hulk and the Juggernaut rank on this list? I've heard that they both have the potential for unlimited strength so . . . . . . . . . .
in marvel, aunt may has potential for unlimited strength. And everyone taps an unlimited source of power. everyone else has infinite power and is omnipotent. but not really. levels of omnipotent.

Leobama
Originally posted by fangirl101
in marvel, aunt may has potential for unlimited strength. And everyone taps an unlimited source of power. everyone else has infinite power and is omnipotent. but not really. levels of omnipotent. Lol! So i take it that you're not a marvel fan!! So is it safe to say that you're a little biased?

Stoic
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain Marvel and Orion have both been shown to be approximately equal to Superman in direct showings. Feats, however, put the advantage to Clark. With that in mind...
Orion - 95-100
Marvel - 95-100
Teth Adam - 95-100
Wonder Woman - 85
Martian Manhunter - 80
Mongul - 85
Superboy Prime - 200-300

This seems to be the most precise estimation, however I would place Wonder Woman a little higher (90-95) though.

D-Block

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (normal)
Wonder Woman
Orion
Martian Manhunter
Superboy-Prime (IC)
Mongul

Black Adam- 100
Captain Marvel (normal)-101 big grin
Captain Marvel (power-sharing)- 75
Wonder Woman-95
Orion- 100
Martian Manhunter-90
Superboy-Prime (IC)- 200
Mongul- not sure

Leobama
Fellas i read that lobo has lifted something that weighs as much as the universe. Why in the world? Would someone write that? The writer, that is. That's a reason why I've asked if there's a place where dc power levels/strength levels can be checked. If this feat is true lobo has to be the strongest in the dc universe, right? I know that alot of people would dispute this. And i can see why. But i've been told before on a forum that feats are what the majority of posters go by, personally I like to atleast refer to bios, but dc doesn't give you anything. So if we are forced to go strictly by feats what are we suppose to think? Lobo's been holding back or the people on this list can lift weights heavier than the universe?

fangirl101
Fellas i read that lobo has lifted something that weighs as much as the universe. Why in the world? Would someone write that? The writer, that is. That's a reason why I've asked if there's a place where dc power levels/strength levels can be checked. If this feat is true lobo has to be the strongest in the dc universe, right? I know that alot of people would dispute this. And i can see why. But i've been told before on a forum that feats are what the majority of posters go by, personally I like to atleast refer to bios, but dc doesn't give you anything. So if we are forced to go strictly by feats what are we suppose to think? Lobo's been holding back or the people on this list can lift weights heavier than the universe?
DC writers vary the characters all of the time for a good story. One minute Hal jordan is single handedly pwning Multiple Amazo's, the next, he's getting owned by The prankster.

Leobama
Originally posted by fangirl101
DC writers vary the characters all of the time for a good story. One minute Hal jordan is single handedly pwning Multiple Amazo's, the next, he's getting owned by The prankster. But that's BS! But how can you dispute some of it because they don't give you accurate stats or anything like that so how can we even say its bad writing? BS!

Red Hulk
Lol! So i take it that you're not a marvel fan!! So is it safe to say that you're a little biased? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.