Awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
This speaks on so many levels of it.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/NGreen/Win.jpg

vincent

Ax3l
"Terrorist fist bump"

Peach
Okay, that's great and all, I'm glad Obama won too...but would you stop making thread after thread about it? It's getting old.

Ax3l
Yeah, what the hell. You're Canadian anyway.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Peach
Okay, that's great and all, I'm glad Obama won too...but would you stop making thread after thread about it? It's getting old.

Nope, and really, I made three in the Off Topic.. Relax Lana. wink

Mairuzu
Look! His car is black too!

omg, and his guards are black!

we get it...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Mairuzu

we get it...

Are you black?

Peach
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Nope, and really, I made three in the Off Topic.. Relax Lana. wink

Yeah, three, which is still more than one...and thus more than is needed...

Les yeux clos
There's suddenly an OFT limit?

Whatever... I think it's great to see some enthusiasm about something that actually matters.

Ax3l
I completely disagree with everything you just said for the obvious reasons.

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Ax3l
I completely disagree with everything you just said for the obvious reasons. You think with your penis?

Peach
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
There's suddenly an OFT limit?

Whatever... I think it's great to see some enthusiasm about something that actually matters.

The OTF is still subject to the same rules the rest of KMC is, one of which is "no dpulicate threads"...

Les yeux clos
The OTF is still subject to the same rules the rest of KMC is, one of which is "no dpulicate threads"... Is this really a duplicate thread?

Peach
Is this really a duplicate thread?

Well...yes. There's threads about Obama already, and it's not the first thread he's made with just an image related to Obama and/or the election.

Les yeux clos
Well...yes. There's threads about Obama already, and it's not the first thread he's made with just an image related to Obama and/or the election. Wow... two threads. The OFT might just implode. If you're going to start getting picky there are a lot of threads in here which could be merged. It's not like this one is going to be alive for long as I don't see what the problem is... if it's getting old for you then don't post.

Phucked Up
Wow... two threads. The OFT might just implode. If you're going to start getting picky there are a lot of threads in here which could be merged. It's not like this one is going to be alive for long as I don't see what the problem is... if it's getting old for you then don't post.

You're arguing with a moderator about the rules of KMC? Smart.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Phucked Up
You're arguing with a moderator about the rules of KMC? Smart.

Well in all honesty, she has a good point.

It's the OTF Lana, it's been like this for years. *shrugs*

Phucked Up
Well in all honesty, she has a good point.

It's the OTF Lana, it's been like this for years. *shrugs*

Tell that to Storm or the other moderators that group similar threads together. wink It's always been that way.

=Tired Hiker=
Personally, I find these Obama threads invigorating! Kudos, Vinny!

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Personally, I find these Obama threads invigorating! Kudos, Vinny!
Agreed. thumb up

Vinny Valentine
Tell that to Storm or the other moderators that group similar threads together. wink It's always been that way.

You've made duplicate threads too, Mr Kenzo Hypocrite sad

Phucked Up
You've made duplicate threads too, Mr Kenzo Hypocrite sad

Yes, and they have been merged or closed or argued against as well. I'm not saying I've never done it.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, Ken. What the hell man? eer

=Tired Hiker=
Yes, and they have been merged or closed or argued against as well. I'm not saying I've never done it.

Oh, okay. happy

DeathKap

This speaks on so many levels of it.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/NGreen/Win.jpg

vincent

Thats pure awsome.

Kelly_Bean

MIŠT

we get it...

CONSPIRACY!

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Peach, but misquoted by knightfa11
Okay, that's shit and made of lose, I'm disappointed in america that Obama won too...but would you stop making thread after thread about it? It's getting damned noobish, spammer.

as for him and that white kid hes probably like "after this, get in the car, i'm gonna **** up your shit, you little honky whiteass"

MIŠT
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8250/wincopymu3.jpg

ermmnone

Kosta

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kosta
He is also wearing a black suit... with a WHITE shirt might I add... Something smells fishy.

And look, he is quite clearly punching a small child's hand! Violence in the system!

Kosta

Les yeux clos
You're arguing with a moderator about the rules of KMC? Smart. Because figures of "authority" are always right?

Impediment
On the topic of the thread: Big whoop.

On the dupe threads: You might wanna just make ONE Obama thread, Vinny. It might incur the wrath of certain Belgian moderators.

Piggle Humsy

Rogue Jedi
So he's of non white ethnicity, big ****ing deal. Seems a person's race is more important than whether or not they can actually do the job.

I am not political, but if I were, I would care less if the President was white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, male or female, or whatever. I'd care more about their capabilities.

Vinny Valentine
I'm going to go make my Obama-rama thread, and then another few Obama threads.... Then I'll call it quits.

jk.

~Wĺlshy~
I'm going to go make my Obama-rama thread, and then another few Obama threads.... Then I'll call it quits.

jk. make some McCain threads you racist

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So he's of non white ethnicity, big ****ing deal. Seems a person's race is more important than whether or not they can actually do the job.

I am not political, but if I were, I would care less if the President was white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, male or female, or whatever. I'd care more about their capabilities.

Sure, but what if they were a Wookie? hmm

GCG
NEWS FROM THE WHITEHOUSE !!!!

George Bush's wallet has already gone missing !!!!

Mairuzu
Because figures of "authority" are always right? You sure love to argue, don't you?

Les yeux clos
You sure love to argue, don't you? Only when I feel strongly about something. wink

The Grey Fox
Because figures of "authority" are always right? I totally agree.

Had a similar debate with both Peach and Phucked Up on that matter before. They stopped replying after a while...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.