Magaki VS Goenitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

Man of Violence
Goenitz has the feats but Magaki has got some nice special powers but I've only played KOFXI twice and only fought Magaki once, so I don't really know much about'im.

Sado22
dude...no one can beat Magaki. the f0cker teleports, throws projectiles, AND THROWS PROJECTILES THAT TELEPORT!!!! mad mad mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
it seems Magaki was unscathed too after fight Kyo, Iori and Shingo. or is it just my feeling?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
it seems Magaki was unscathed too after fight Kyo, Iori and Shingo. or is it just my feeling?
What the f**k?

When did this happen?

Did you even play the game before posting in this thread?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I played KOF XI many times. you can see it before he was killed by Shion.

occultdestroyer
O I C..

I thought you meant he survived after the tournament. laughing out loud
Yes, he seemed unscathed after the fight with

Kirikaze Fuuma
every team.

Sado22
kyo's team won xi. ash even calls them the champion team

Man of Violence
You all know Magaki dies at the end of XI, right?

Sado22
was it the spear going right through his heart and his body that convinced you? no expression

and it doesn't change the fact that he was virtually unharmed after his fight with Kyo, Iori and Shitgo. that's the point. and notice that when he got impaled he was in his weaker form too.

Man of Violence
But he still died though after fightin' Kyo and crew. They bust their ass fightin' this guy and he gets killed by one character wit a spear, how is fightin Kyo and the gang and commin' away unscathed but still beaten a feat?

Now if Kyo and friends teamed up and did an attack proven to be able to destroy houses, for example, and Magaki comes away unscathed...that would be a feat.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Man of Violence
But he still died though after fightin' Kyo and crew. They bust their ass fightin' this guy and he gets killed by one character wit a spear, how is fightin Kyo and the gang and commin' away unscathed but still beaten a feat?

Now if Kyo and friends teamed up and did an attack proven to be able to destroy houses, for example, and Magaki comes away unscathed...that would be a feat.

he's distracted by something. after that, a spear come out from his dimension hole and pierce through Magaki's heart. no one would survived when his heart pierced by a spear that pass through his/her heart.

about Kyo's feats, I told you a lot. Iori is about the same level or maybe more.

Sado22
MoV, what Kirikaze said AND the fact that he was in his weaker form. his true form is when he looks all freaky and gay (since ***00n draws them the gayer versions are the stronger ones big grin )

Iori is definitely better than Kyo in all aspects:
-power
-speed
-experience
-aggression
-flames
-claws
-natural ability

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Sado22
MoV, what Kirikaze said AND the fact that he was in his weaker form. his true form is when he looks all freaky and gay (since ***00n draws them the gayer versions are the stronger ones big grin ) Still, he powered up real quick when it came time to kick some ass but not in enough time before gettin' killed, sounds weak to me and you guys really need to stop wit Falcoon. Yes his drawins of VG characters is kinda gay lookin' but if you really wanna see him draw well, go to his site. He's pretty good, yo.

Sado22
.....so he draws goo EXCEPT when he needs to?! confused

Man of Violence
I supose. it was a real suprise to see some of the characters he made...they weren't gay lookin ( not like there is anything wrong wit lookin' gay. Phuck Prop 8!!!) and his females looked nice too.

Sado22
godamnit, so why does f-up so bad when it comes to games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.