Emma Frost Vs Sage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
3 battles

1. H2H
2. Telepathic
3. All-out

Charlotte DeBel
Emma definetely wins the 3rd, 1 and 2 depends on stipulations.

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
3 battles

1. H2H
2. Telepathic
3. All-out

1. without diamond, sage, with diamond, emma.
2. emma.
3. emma.

imo...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
2. emma.
3. emma.

imo...

Off topic question. What Superman arc are your pics from? That is the best I've seen him drawn. Also do you know the artist?

Charlotte DeBel
2. emma.
3. emma.

imo...

Pretty much agree, as for 2ndthe only difference would be if it was "mirror mode" Sage, but that seemed to be retconned with telepathic ownage Sage received from Esme (and that also would prevent her from using active TP, so it isn't actually battle, when both combatants can't do anything to each other).

Raoul
Off topic question. What Superman arc are your pics from? That is the best I've seen him drawn. Also do you know the artist?

its ed benes on art, who incidentally is my favourite artist.

the foreground pic is from jla 25, which was out about two months ago (its on the cover), the background pic is from, i think jla 23, where they fought amazo.

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Pretty much agree, as for 2ndthe only difference would be if it was "mirror mode" Sage, but that seemed to be retconned with telepathic ownage Sage received from Esme (and that also would prevent her from using active TP, so it isn't actually battle, when both combatants can't do anything to each other).

lol, i was actually just thinking that after i posted it...

Wei Phoenix
its ed benes on art, who incidentally is my favourite artist.

the foreground pic is from jla 25, which was out about two months ago (its on the cover), the background pic is from, i think jla 23, where they fought amazo.

lol, i was actually just thinking that after i posted it...

Like I said that is the coolest I've ever seen him. He looks young. His expression to me is saying something along the lines of "Do you really want me to speedblitz your ass?" Or something that has to do with speedblizting or owning you.

Raoul
Like I said that is the coolest I've ever seen him. He looks young. His expression to me is saying something along the lines of "Do you really want me to speedblitz your ass?" Or something that has to do with speedblizting or owning you.

laughing out loud yeah, i know what you mean...

ed benes drew him like that alot when he worked on the superman series before infinite crisis... issues 217-226, if i recall... he had the same sort of youthful seriousness, though he has refined his technique over the last few years, so it might not look as good...

guy222
Is Emma in diamond form for h2h

2. Emma
3. Emma

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by guy222
Is Emma in diamond form for h2h

2. Emma
3. Emma

No Diamond Emma would be too cheap in this fight.

LordKaos
Emma would only win the telepathy battle and that is depending on how quick Sage can turn her telepathy on and off to do that telepathic deflection thing, having a computer brain might help her predict when a telepathic attack might come, in diamond form emma could take her out, but Sage is a better fight with kinetic memory she could dodge all day.

id369
1) - Diamond, Emma. Other wise Sage.

2) Emma. Sage firewall use to repeal psionic attacks. Though she could still shut off her TP for some immunity.

3. All-out - Variable. Remember she can shut off her tp, and Sage can still manipulate one x-gene in irreversible ways despite Emma being in Diamond form. Might make her stronger, might burn her out, or might not do a thing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by id369
1) - Diamond, Emma. Other wise Sage.

2) Emma. Sage firewall use to repeal psionic attacks. Though she could still shut off her TP for some immunity.

3. All-out - Variable. Remember she can shut off her tp, and Sage can still manipulate one x-gene in irreversible ways despite Emma being in Diamond form. Might make her stronger, might burn her out, or might not do a thing.

I thought this would be a very variable fight.

guy222
Sage wins HTH

psy_blade
Is the telepathy reflecting thing exclusive to Sage or can other telepaths do it?

Kris Blaze
How can Emma beat her all out?

Sage is immune to telepathy and she could detect the flaw in Emma's diamond form.

id369
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How can Emma beat her all out?

Sage is immune to telepathy and she could detect the flaw in Emma's diamond form.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, Sage can body swap. >_>

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by id369
Oh yeah I almost forgot, Sage can body swap. >_>

Whoa really? When did she learn that and to what degree? Is there any limitations?

id369
Whoa really? When did she learn that and to what degree? Is there any limitations?

Once in the Excalibur vol. 4, believe. With that chick version of Nightcrawler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.