Do you believe Nancy Pelosi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hunkajunk
Nancy Pelosi, Now probably the most powerful Speaker of the House in 50 years said "The country must be governed from the center."

She couldn't get to the center if she traveled towards it at the speed of light for the rest of her life.

I laughed so hard my sides started hurting when I heard that one!

WrathfulDwarf
I wouldn't even poke that thing with a stick.

Aequo Animo
No. She's going to bully Obama to go more left. But I think Obama can realize that the center will be his biggest strength: not only will he have Democrats, but he'll also find favor with a shaken Republican party that needs to have their thoughts heard after this election, much like the liberal Democrats after the 2004 election.

SelinaAndBruce
The far left is what brought Obama to prominence though. He is going to have to give them something.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I wouldn't even poke that thing with a stick.

What about with that weapon in your sig?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
What about with that weapon in your sig?

Yeh that is one mean machine gun, wheres it from some game?. cool

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1384/48881531211d516a6edpe9.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Hunkajunk
Nancy Pelosi, Now probably the most powerful Speaker of the House in 50 years said "The country must be governed from the center."

She couldn't get to the center if she traveled towards it at the speed of light for the rest of her life.

I laughed so hard my sides started hurting when I heard that one!

I have to agree there, I don't see Pelosi near the center either, unfortunately.

Obama better be as strong as 'we' think/hope he is, otherwise, Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank and Chuck Schumer are going to be running the country.

KidRock
Obama is nothing but a puppet for the higher up Democrats in congress.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock

Wrong forum, go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Deano's already in there posting about Obama.

Devil King
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
The far left is what brought Obama to prominence though. He is going to have to give them something.

The far left got him elected along with the independants, left, center and center right. You don't win as large as he did without many members of those groups voting for you.

As for the absurd notion that Obama will be a puppet of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, it simply isn't true. Obama will be president, head of the democratic party and calling the shots for himself. So many democrats won this election, in part, because of his strengths and association. I don't hear anyone calling Bush a puppet for anyone; well, other than Cheney.

BackFire
While I agree with whoever said that Nancy Pelosi couldn't find the center if she tried, I do hope Obama does govern from a centrist position.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Yeh that is one mean machine gun, wheres it from some game?. cool

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1384/48881531211d516a6edpe9.jpg

It's from Gears of War. You can turn the chain saw on and cut your enemies up when they get in Melee range. Quite fun to splatter their blood on the screen. big grin

Devil King
Originally posted by Hunkajunk
50 years

50 years is also a pretty obvious overestimate of the situation. I'm often confused why Mrs. Pelosi is so hated. Just like the needed implications that come with the notions furthured by absurd assumption or willing ignorance. These conclusions have been made by the sought-out, willing, aggressively and intentionally uninformed. These are the same people that call democrats subscribers to San Francisco values and Chicago politics. Apparently the "real america" is so out of touch it has to be pandered to in relation to the government subsidized tobacco and wheat farmer on the plains of "Real America" that the newspaper column writer or the kindergarten teacher in places like New York or San Fancisco are relegated to the position of unholy, freedom-hating, Un-Americans who live in the fake America that is on the prowel to rob the true America of it's vlaues, morals and integrity. The media and the pundants on one side should be ashamded of themselves, preofessing that one part of America loves it and another hates it.

Basically, to close, we are not red states or blue states, we are the United States of America. Sadly, only one has chosen to outlaw the intellect or conclusions reached by the other. Here's a hint: it's not the blue states or population that thinks w should all have a say.

Mr Parker
No.She has been bought off and paid for.She was saying that George Bush should be impeached before she became speaker of the house NOW after getting elected,she is saying he shouldnt.Thats why she is hated cause she is a freaking liar and a sellout to the american people.

willofthewisp
Originally posted by KidRock

...like Nancy Pelosi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.