Elektra vs Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep. I think Elektra clearly wins.

Warrior18
Waits for namorsubby.............. whistle
But yeah Elektra beats him.

vansonbee
Elektra OWNS Wildcat hurt, leaving him skit marks every time he hears the name Elektra! 7/10 Happy Dance

namorsubby
taking into consideration that wildcat is simply physically superior because he is a man and far stronger, i'd say he wins. he could one-shot her with a strong hit, and whether you agree on who is more skilled or not is irrelevant. he's certainly skilled enough to hit her.

it's more simply considering the facts of nature then anything. even if both were peak, wc would be much stronger/more durable being a man.

srankmissingnin
Elektra is stronger than Ted.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/th_elektra001.jpg

Warrior18
Originally posted by namorsubby
taking into consideration that wildcat is simply physically superior because he is a man and far stronger, i'd say he wins. he could one-shot her with a strong hit, and whether you agree on who is more skilled or not is irrelevant. he's certainly skilled enough to hit her.

it's more simply considering the facts of nature then anything. even if both were peak, wc would be much stronger/more durable being a man.

You don't know much about Elektra do you?

Elektra blocks automatic gunfire with her sais. She has moved so fast underwater she was almost invisible, she has taken almighty beatings from superskrulls, she disarmed Frank Castle while he was looking straight at her and he didn't even realise it. erm

Barring maybe strength.Ted is not her physical superior.

She takes the majority. no expression

namorsubby
1. elektra is most certainly not stronger than ted.

2. i was just stating a general fact of nature.ted could KO her because he's a peak male and therefore is much stronger and more durable
a. he can KO anyone with human endurance btw,peak or not, he's done it to superhumans with superhuman durability without any tricks or pressure point.....just pure muscle power and a nasty hook.

srankmissingnin
She threw her sai with enough strength to rip a dudes hand off - that alone makes her stronger than Ted - the severed hand then was propelled straight through the guys chest... and that would make her even stronger.

namorsubby
are you joking/taughting me........no seriously?

how does that make her stronger? he crushes steel robots with his bare hands, holds crocs mouths open(not closed), manhandled batman like rebellious child, and arm wrestles superhumans.

she's not stronger.

Warrior18
1. elektra is most certainly not stronger than ted.

2. i was just stating a general fact of nature.ted could KO her because he's a peak male and therefore is much stronger and more durable
a. he can KO anyone with human endurance btw,peak or not, he's done it to superhumans with superhuman durability without any tricks or pressure point.....just pure muscle power and a nasty hook.

If I had the face palm expression I would use it.

Elektra has been belted by a super skrull which basically had the power of the Thing (among others) after it got the jump on her completely. She got back up then it attacked her some more before it finally took her down. She did this straight after she fought, got belted by and killed three other Superskrulls.
So no, Ted won't be knocking her out in one punch. Totally absurd to even think that he could do that.

By the way..............this is comics not real life. Male physical strength over female physical strength is not at all the case.

namorsubby
i'd appreciate it if you didn't ask me those sorts of questions. if i didn't know her, i simply wouldn't form an opinion concerning this match. you can check my posts and see several examples of me admitting that i didn't know enough of a character to vote cocerning them......i ussually only post this irrelelvant info because someone is trying to draw me to vote on the topic. either way if that was the case here, i simply wouldn't post an opinion.

Battlehammer
lol

srankmissingnin
are you joking/taughting me........no seriously?

how does that make her stronger? he crushes steel robots with his bare hands, holds crocs mouths open(not closed), manhandled batman like rebellious child, and arm wrestles superhumans.

she's not stronger.

None of that comes close to the strength needed to do the above mentioned feat...

namorsubby
Originally posted by Warrior18
If I had the face palm expression I would use it.

Elektra has been belted by a super skrull which basically had the power of the Thing (among others) after it got the jump on her completely. She got back up then it attacked her some more before it finally took her down. She did this straight after she fought, got belted by and killed three other Superskrulls.
So no, Ted won't be knocking her out in one punch. Totally absurd to even think that he could do that.

By the way..............this is comics not real life. Male physical strength over female physical strength is not at all the case. are you arguing that she can withstand wildcat because you believe she can withstand something with the strength of the thing after veiwing that feat?

how about this? why don't you go argue that she has the sort of durability that can withstand thing's power with that feat in a thing vs elektra topic?

hopefully you wouldn't

namorsubby
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
None of that comes close to the strength needed to do the above mentioned feat... i don't believe you're seriously arguing here

Battlehammer
oh pleases elektra shown vast amount of durabilty well beyond the level needed to withstand wildcat hits.

lol wildcat some how going to beat elektra into a KO before she able to stabb him in a vital area? even though she faster, more skilled, and telepathic.

Warrior18
i'd appreciate it if you didn't ask me those sorts of questions. if i didn't know her, i simply wouldn't form an opinion concerning this match. you can check my posts and see several examples of me admitting that i didn't know enough of a character to vote cocerning them......i ussually only post this irrelelvant info because someone is trying to draw me to vote on the topic. either way if that was the case here, i simply wouldn't post an opinion.

Your comments about Ted koing her with one punch tell me you don't know much about Elektra. If anything at all. Please don't feel that I'm being mean or callous about it though.

Starscream M
None of that comes close to the strength needed to do the above mentioned feat... that feat is not a good indicator of strength imo

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
that feat is not a good indicator of strength imo
really? I mean it clearly reguires vast amount of strength to preform.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Battlehammer
oh pleases elektra shown vast amount of durabilty well beyond the level needed to withstand wildcat hits.

lol wildcat some how going to beat elektra into a KO before she able to stabb him in a vital area? even though she faster, more skilled, and telepathic. so he can KO those with superhuman durability but not elektra who doesn't have it?

srankmissingnin
so he can KO those with superhuman durability but not elektra who doesn't have it?

Quick, name a high tier street who hasn't beaten someone with superhuman durability!

Warrior18
are you arguing that she can withstand wildcat because you believe she can withstand something with the strength of the thing after veiwing that feat?

how about this? why don't you go argue that she has the sort of durability that can withstand thing's power with that feat in a thing vs elektra topic?

hopefully you wouldn't

1. A superskrull which had a great big gravelly Ben Grim arm punched her several times before she finally went down. What does that tell you?

2. Don't be silly. She has on panel managed to take several shots (can't remember exactly how many I will check the issue) before she finally went down or was killed. Please don't start your usual tactics.

namorsubby
Your comments about Ted koing her with one punch tell me you don't know much about Elektra. If anything at all. Please don't feel that I'm being mean or callous about it though. it's not a question of whether you meant to harm me with that statement..........i assure that i doesn't matter to me either way.the thing is, if i didn't know her, i wouldn't post on her. there are several traceable examples to support my statement.

namorsubby
1. A superskrull which had a great big gravelly Ben Grim arm punched her several times before she finally went down. What does that tell you?

2. Don't be silly. She has on panel managed to take several shots (can't remember exactly how many I will check the issue) before she finally went down or was killed. Please don't start your usual tactics. so according to you elektra has considerable superhuman durability? enough to withstand a high ton class punch like one from the thing?

Starscream M
really? I mean it clearly reguires vast amount of strength to preform. there's alot of momentum involved with tossing a sai

of course it requires strength, but its hard to gauge strength based on that throwing feats

Battlehammer
so he can KO those with superhuman durability but not elektra who doesn't have it?
......same coulld be said against ted as well.

namorsubby
Quick, name a high tier street who hasn't beaten someone with superhuman durability! how many times do they do it with raw punching power and no MA tricks or gadgets or environmental objects?

namorsubby
......same coulld be said against ted as well. so she's used her raw punching power to KO someone superhumanly durable?

Battlehammer
so she's used her raw punching power to KO someone superhumanly durable?
yes she has beaten superhumans with superhuman durability into submission with her hands.

Battlehammer
how many times do they do it with raw punching power and no MA tricks or gadgets or environmental objects?
so you think ted has superhuman strength?

namorsubby
not exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done it.

btw, no weird ninja power for elektra.it's inconsistent

Warrior18
so according to you elektra has considerable superhuman durability? enough to withstand a high ton class punch like one from the thing?

She has enough durability to withstand getting hit by a superskrull with ben grim's powers. She ended up most likely getting severely injured or possibly killed.

Please don't do your usual bull of denying feats just because they demolish your argument.

Ted is not koing her the way you said end of.

namorsubby
yes she has beaten superhumans with superhuman durability into submission with her hands. wanna show me something?

i made a thread:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-18.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-19.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-20.jpg

that's killer was. here's a brief explanantion of his powers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Wasp

srankmissingnin
She took multiple blows from a Silver Samurai* who was explicitly stated to be class 10 in the issue.

I say "a Silver Samurai" because... well... I'm not sure it was Harada, considering he had class 10 strength and Elektra killed him but he was never given a revival story and Silver Samurai just started showing up, with out mentioning he was killed.

Battlehammer
not exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done it.

btw, no weird ninja power for elektra.it's inconsistent
and elektra shown superhuman levels of durability.

you ahve no say in whats allowed and whats not. I am the thread maker here.

oh and it not inconnistent.

srankmissingnin
how many times do they do it with raw punching power and no MA tricks or gadgets or environmental objects?

Batman, Cap, Wolverine, and DD have all done it with pure punching power.

Starscream M

you ahve no say in whats allowed and whats not. I am the thread maker here.

lol

Battlehammer
wanna show me something?

i made a thread:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-18.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-19.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/10-20.jpg

that's killer was. here's a brief explanantion of his powers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Wasp
whats the point? Just waste my time. You ignore it anyways and it serve no purposes in the thread sinces she wins due to speed, telepathy, skill not strength.

namorsubby
She has enough durability to withstand getting hit by a superskrull with ben grim's powers. She ended up most likely getting severely injured or possibly killed.

Please don't do your usual bull of denying feats just because they demolish your argument.

Ted is not koing her the way you said end of. do you need to attack me personally to debate effectively?

i simply asked a question,and i didn't get a straight answer.i'd appreciate if you did answer it, but then again, of course you don't have to.

namorsubby
Batman, Cap, Wolverine, and DD have all done it with pure punching power. i need examples or there's no point in stating that.

Stoic
Elektra certainly has better moves than Wildcat, but he edges her out in the power dept.

Battlehammer
i need examples or there's no point in stating that.
wolverine vs rough house. DD vs hyde, batman vs solom grundy, capt vs pritty much any high ton guy.

namorsubby
whats the point? Just waste my time. You ignore it anyways and it serve no purposes in the thread sinces she wins due to speed, telepathy, skill not strength. i'm sorry i dictated the conditions of the match btw. i made this topic earlier and i forgot i was in your thread.you don't have to be hostile about it though......it's merely a mishap, nothing else.

i say WC is more skilled, maybe slighty slower. and i beg to argue the fact that elektra has the officially been given the consistent power of telekenesis. we can adress these points now if you wish

namorsubby
wolverine vs rough house. DD vs hyde, batman vs solom grundy, capt vs pritty much any high ton guy. those aren't scans. how do i know they used raw power to achieve this?

wolverine doesn't have superstrength?

Battlehammer

i say WC is more skilled, maybe slighty slower. and i beg to argue the fact that elektra has the officially been given the consistent power of telekenesis. we can adress these points now if you wish
argue what? has wild cat ever moved so fast peopl;e could not see him?

has wild ca defeated top tier fights effortlessly?

it telepathy not telekenesis and it very common for pupils of stick to gain such abilties. Her's are better then matt and stones's however even thoses to have telepathic abilties.

Battlehammer
those aren't scans. how do i know they used raw power to achieve this?

wolverine has super strength I am not really sure why he was mention.

srankmissingnin
those aren't scans. how do i know they used raw power to achieve this?

They should all be in their respective respect threads.

Based on feats? Class 2-5.

Warrior18
do you need to attack me personally to debate effectively.

i simply asked a question,and i didn't get a straight answer.i'd appreciate if you did answer it, but then again, of course you don't have to.

1.Probably superhuman* since she doesn't wear armour. It's irrellevent what you or I call it.Clearly it is enough to withstand that kind of punishment. More than anything Ted could possibly do.

*Having said that peak humans regularly show the ability to take that kind of punishment.

Call it peak human, enhanced or superhuman. It doesn't matter. It is clearly more than Ted's in my opinion.

namorsubby
i'm not even particularly worried about those characters and their feats as of now........so i won't go through the trouble of looking it up.hope you don't mindsmile

namorsubby
1.Probably superhuman* since she doesn't wear armour. It's irrellevent what you or I call it.Clearly it is enough to withstand that kind of punishment. More than anything Ted could possibly do.

*Having said that peak humans regularly show the ability to take that kind of punishment.

Call it peak human, enhanced or superhuman. It doesn't matter. It is clearly more than Ted's in my opinion. no it isn't. it's obvious you haven't reviewed the thread as well as you lead me to believe earlier.

either way, elektra's endurance is neither superhuman or enhanced......so what would you have me call that feat?

btw, i want you to answer the question so you won't accuse me of anything.

namorsubby
argue what? has wild cat ever moved so fast peopl;e could not see him?

has wild ca defeated top tier fights effortlessly?

it telepathy not telekenesis and it very common for pupils of stick to gain such abilties. Her's are better then matt and stones's however even thoses to have telepathic abilties. depends, i'd need to see the elektra feat to see exactly what's going on in there.

if it is what you seem to imply.tell me, are you saying elektra moves at superhuman speed and can move so fast that she is invisible to the human eye?

what top tier(s) has she effortlessly defeated?

Brutacus
issn't she a skrull??? Or a dead skrull??? Or am I mistaken?

Battlehammer
depends, i'd need to see the elektra feat to see exactly what's going on in there.

if it is what you seem to imply.tell me, are you saying elektra moves at superhuman speed and can move so fast that she is invisible to the human eye?

what top tier(s) has she effortlessly defeated?

yes thats what I am saying.

taskmaster

srankmissingnin
Skrulecktra is dead and real one is back as of SI 08.

namorsubby
yes thats what I am saying.

taskmaster so elektra's a superspeedster in your mind and can easily defeat a top tier such as taskmaster on a regular, non-hyped day, meaning she is probably the best fighter on marvel earth period right?

Warrior18
no it isn't. it's obvious you have reviewed the thread as well as you lead me to believe earlier.

either way, elektra's endurance is neither superhuman or enhanced......so what would you have me call that feat?

btw, i want you to answer the question so you won't accuse me of anything.

What the hell are you on about?Are you illiterate? I just answered the question.

She probably has superhuman durability. I can't be 100% sure because non superhumans like Batman/Cap have shown to be able to take similar shots albeit with the aid of armour/suits.

Either way it is irrelevant because it is clearly more than Ted's.

ps why are you so obsessed with specific definitions?

Brutacus
Skrulecktra is dead and real one is back as of SI 08.
Ah ok cool, So all those feats she did was her feats and not the skrull one?

I mean just like hulk beating the skrull blackbolt and not beating the real deal?

namorsubby
What the hell are you on about?Are you illiterate? I just answered the question.

She probably has superhuman durability. I can't be 100% sure because non superhumans like Batman/Cap have shown to be able to take similar shots albeit with the aid of armour/suits.

Either way it is irrelevant because it is clearly more than Ted's.

ps why are you so obsessed with specific definitions? i ask again, do you feel you have to personally attack me to debate effectively?

so to you she's superhumanly durable then right? fact is, she isn't.

btw, it's not more than what ted has shown, but i still have logic enough to refrain from calling him superdurable. like i said, you didn't review the thread as well as you lead me to believe earlier.

Battlehammer
so elektra's a superspeedster in your mind and can easily defeat a top tier such as taskmaster on a regular, non-hyped day, meaning she is probably the best fighter on marvel earth period right?

elektra has superhuman speed.

yes elektra one of the best fighters even in the top tier class.

Apolloknight

Honestly, I can think of a handful of "Peak" Humans that have moved fast enough that human eyes couldn't track. In a few cases the human eyes happened to belong to trained soldiers and the such.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Honestly, I can think of a handful of "Peak" Humans that have moved fast enough that human eyes couldn't track. In a few cases the human eyes happened to belong to trained soldiers and the such.
trained soldiers was wolverine and he not "Peak" human.

namorsubby
Honestly, I can think of a handful of "Peak" Humans that have moved fast enough that human eyes couldn't track. In a few cases the human eyes happened to belong to trained soldiers and the such. but wouldn't you rationalize by assuming it had more to do with something like the viewers eyes or the character's stealth or some other factor rather then saying he or she possess super speed sufficient enough to move faster than the human eye?

Battlehammer
nope not if it clearly ment to imply other wises.

namorsubby
elektra has superhuman speed.

yes elektra one of the best fighters even in the top tier class. where is elektra stated to have superhuman speed?

do you really believe she is so good that a top tier like tasky is nothing to her? because if she is i'd think she could take anyone and everyone.

Warrior18
i ask again, do you feel you have to personally attack me to debate effectively?

so to you she's superhumanly durable then right? fact is, she isn't.

btw, it's not more than what ted has shown, but i still have logic enough to refrain from calling him superdurable. like i said, you didn't review the thread as well as you lead me to believe earlier.

No. It's just you are being very silly. My points however still stand.

Not just to me. To the writers of the story and Marvel. Stop being so silly. Just becuase you don't like a feat, it doesn't make it invalid. Don't start quoting bios again or I will mark you down as an even bigger fanboy than I already think you are.Lol. I knew you would do this.

Show us then.

Apolloknight
but wouldn't you rationalize by assuming it had more to do with something like the viewers eyes or the character's stealth or some other factor rather then saying he or she possess super speed sufficient enough to move faster than the human eye?

If that were the case then yes, but in the few I am aware of it happened at the beginning/during combat.

Battlehammer
where is elektra stated to have sueprhuman speed?

do you really believe she is so good that a top tier like tasky is nothing to her? because if she is i'd think she could take anyone and everyone.
not sure if she was stated to or not. Not that she needs to be when she has feats that show it to be true.

tasky not nothing to her, but she clearly more skilled.

I try and get feats, I just remeber there no respectet thread for her or black widow or the thunder cat and that needs to change.

Warrior18
not sure if she was stated to or not. Not that she needs to be when she has feats that show it to be true.

Trust me. Unless it says so in a bio, namorsubby won't accept it. lol

namorsubby
No. It's justt you are being very silly. My points however still stand.

Not to me. To the writers of the story and Marvel. Stop being so silly. Just becuase you don't like a feat, it doesn't make it invalid. Don't start quoting bios again or I will mark you down as an even bigger fanboy than I already think you are.Lol. I knew you would do this.

Shows us then. show you what?

you still continue to personally attack me. for what reason? do you not feel you're being effective enough just debating logically?

you're putting words in those writers mouths. who's to say that they intented to say that elektra has superhuman durability. and it has nothing to do with my so called "denial" of a feat. it is a well-established fact that elektra is not superhuman durable. would you rather believe one feat that seems to say otherwise in your mind?

Battlehammer
Trust me. Unless it says so in a bio, namorsubby won't accept it. lol
I know lol.

namorsubby
Trust me. Unless it says so in a bio, namorsubby won't accept it. lol you stated one feat that i haven't even seen. how am i supposed to known what it actually depicts or that it really meant to portray the idea that elektra is a superspeedster? why then would you say i am in denial?

remember, these are your words concerning the scan. maybe you're misinterpreting it.

Warrior18
show you what?

you still continue to personally attack me. for what reason? do you not feel you're being effective enough just debating logically?

you're putting words in those writers mouths. who's to say that they intented to say that elektra has superhuman durability. and it has nothing to do with my so called "denial" of a feat. it is a well-established fact that elektra is not superhuman durable. would you rather believe one feat that seems to say otherwise in your mind?

Ted matching Elektra's durability.

Lol. Pot kettle son.

WTF! Mega facepalm. Elektra got smashed around by superskrulls with Ben Grimm's powers. What does that say to you? Where is it a fact? BIOS?

Stop being obsessed with definitions and go by what is on panel.

Apolloknight
Meh, I hate the whole "peak" human mumbo jumbo. How fast is a peak human?

We can not logically say how fast a peak human is because by marvels definition a Peak Human is as strong/fast/smart as a human will EVER be. The maximum of human potential.

We; in real life have not reached our max potential, world records are still falling, people are getting smarter, faster etc. We have to understand that in comics, a Peak human represents the epitome of human perfection, so how can we put a limit on what a Peak human can or can't do.

So who decides then if not us?

The writers....and so it is what it is.

Starscream M
Meh, I hate the whole "peak" human mumbo jumbo. How fast is a peak human?

We can not logically say how fast a peak human is because by marvels definition a Peak Human is as strong/fast/smart as a human will EVER. The maximum of human potential.

We; in real life have not reached our max potential, world records are still falling, people are getting smarter, faster etc. We have to understand that in comics, a Peak human represents the epitome of human perfection, so how can we put a limit on what a Peak human can or can't do.

So who decides then if not us?

The writers....and so it is what it is. peak human in comics is basically meta-human

peak human is something humans can't ever achieve IRL...I don't care how much steroids you take

Warrior18
you stated one feat that i haven't even seen. how am i supposed to known what it actually depicts or that it really meant to portray the idea that elektra is a superspeedster? why then would you say i am in denial?

remember, these are your words concerning the scan. maybe you're misinterpreting it.

Mighty Avengers #16

Don't have a scanner.
In short 1.she gets hurled against a wall by superskrull impersonating her though it has Thing/Ghost rider/beams from eyes powers.

2.Kills skrull then another. Gets zapped by another one(cyclops style beams) on the chin and back hard.kills it.

3. Smacked on the back of the head by another. It took her totally by surprise and belted her full on. It is also a Thing/Colossus skrull.It belts her again (possibly) then she stands up in fighting position. It hits her a final time and then she stays down in a pool of blood.

Her possibly surviving the assault adds to the feat.

namorsubby

Lol. Pot kettle son.

WTF! Mega facepalm. Elektra got smashed around by superskrulls with Ben Grimm's powers. What does that say to you? Where is it a fact? BIOS?

Stop being obsessed with definitions and go by what is on panel. you simply have been convinced that elektra has superhuman durability from that one feat. does she exhibit this durability on a regular cosistent basis? is she known to have superhuman durability? is it established. certainly not.

same goes for her so called "superspeed".

you can't look at one feat, intepret it your way, and expect someone to change what a character's established limitations/abilities are or to acknowledge your point of view without question.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Starscream M
peak human in comics is basically meta-human
maybe meta human in real life. but below meta human in comics.

Warrior18
you simply have been convinced that elektra has superhuman durability from that one feat. does she exhibit this durability on a regular cosistent basis? is shown known to have superhuman durability? is it established. certainly not.

same goes for her so called "superspeed".

you can't look at one feat, intepret it your way, and expect someone to change what a character's established limitations/abilities are or to acknowledge your point of view without question.

1.That and the whole silver 10 tonne samurai, blocking automatic gunfire with her sais etc.

2."established limitations/abilities" wtf. based on what, bios?. These are her feats. It's what she does. You may not like it........but it's on panel.

Ok. So you are basically denying her feats.

Well done.

namorsubby
so you're saying that elektra is depicted as having considerable superhuman durability and superhuman speed on a regular basis when she makes comic appearances?

btw,you're simply twisting my words.i've been very precise and deliberate in my wording and there is no reason for anyone to mistake it for anything else.......unless it is to further their own crooked agenda.

edit:

i'm getting off. we can continue this later. if it is still needed.

Warrior18
so you're saying that elektra is depicted as having considerable superhuman durability and superhuman speed on a regular basis when she makes comic appearances?

btw,you're simply twisting my words.i've been very precise and deliberate in my wording and there is no reason for anyone to mistake it for anything else.......unless it is to further their own crooked agenda.

1. Current Elektra has done the impressive things I say. She has been killed and resurrected goodness knows how many times since she first appeared,she has greatly improved she is clearly somethingelse. It's on panel end of. It's within the scope of her character end of. I fail to see the problem.

2. Not really. To me you just seem to be flat out denying her feats. sad

ps. Though impressive her durability is hardly "considerable" when we consider the wider comic universe.

namorsubby

Lol. Pot kettle son.

lol

6.WC survives an attack from Black Adam, twice(he's actually done it 3 times):
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/hawkman24_pyrate_p15.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/hawkmanv4_25_pyrate_p08-1.jpg

the third one is the page right after this scan.......ill leave that to the imagination:
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/16-20.jpg

Warrior18
lol

6.WC survives an attack from Black Adam, twice(he's actually done it 3 times):
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/hawkman24_pyrate_p15.jpg
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/hawkmanv4_25_pyrate_p08-1.jpg

the third one is the page right after this scan.......ill leave that to the imagination:
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/16-20.jpg

Fair play. Getting smacked up by BA and surviving is good.
Howver that doesn't change the fact that you erroneuosly thought Ted could one shot Elektra.
stick out tongue

Elektra is still faster ,more skilled and probably carries more equipment with her. They can clearly both take punishment.

namorsubby
she has sais and maybe ninja stars. ted has caught those inside of his hand without so much as a flitch. and ted has claws on his hands and feet which can do damage.

why is she more skilled? because she is primarily a MA and wildcat is primarily a boxer?

she's faster probably, i'll give you that, but they don't call him wildcat because he's slow.

i was speaking perhaps a bit too realistic when i mentioned he could one shot her.......but in reality, a peak human male vs a peak human woman? that's a one-shot match

Warrior18
she has sais and maybe ninja stars. ted has caught those inside of his hand without so much as a flitch. and ted has claws on his hands and feet which can do damage.

why is she more skilled? because she is primarily a MA and wildcat is primarily a boxer?

she's faster probably, i'll give you that, but they don't call him wildcat because he's slow.

i was speaking perhaps a bit too realistic when i mentioned he could one shot her.......but in reality, a peak human male vs a peak human woman? that's a one-shot match

1.In her most recent appearance she had pouches etc around her waist. Could have grenades etc but meh, speculation on my part. He didn't have Elektra launching them at him though........

2.Boxing is a martial art.

3.She is noticiably faster.

4.In reality there is no such thing as a peak human.

namorsubby
1. what i'm saying is, many people seem to think that other, foreign ma's>boxing for some reason......but yeah my fault.

2.noticibly? because?

3.got me again, but what i was trying to say is in reality fit-male attributes>>>fit-woman attributes

Warrior18

2.noticibly? because?

Blocking/deflecting automatic gunfire with her sais. Disarming the Punisher while he was looking straight at her without him even realising it.Catching a knife thrown by her skrull imposter between her two fingers and launching it back in one move.Then of course the fabled moving so fast underwater no one could see her incident. smile

namorsubby
grabbing the flash? fighting jay garrick, twice, and Koing him once? dodging point black machine gun fire from hawkman? blocking the super fast/agile creeper

edit:

oh and btw, he dodged that point blank machine gun fire from hawkman while pulling an arrow out of his shoulder

Marvelknight
Good battle, Battlehammer. I'm leaning towards WC for now.

Warrior18
grabbing the flash? fighting jay garrick, twice, and Koing him once? dodging point black machine gun fire from hawkman? blocking the super fast/agile creeper

edit:

oh and btw, he dodged that point blank machine gun fire from hawkman while pulling an arrow out of his shoulder

1. We both know ridiculous speedsters have been grabbed or tagged by characters (usually street level) infinitely slower than them before. We both know that those kind of feats are PIS or have circumstances behind them. Unless you tell me WC or the others who did this are as fast as such speedsters? We know they aren't, otherwise they wouldn't get tagged by other streetlevelers etc.

Also there are plenty of characters whom we know to be faster than WC,Elektra etc who have probably never tagged speedsters. erm

2. Dodging gunfire is standard street level procedure. It is an impressive feat none the less. If I was being nit picky I would say Hawkman being mind controlled balanced out with Ted being injured. wink Casually deflecting automatic gunfire though is in my opinion something else.

3.I'm not familiar with the Creeper but I doubt he is as fast (nor has the same speed feats) as Logan (or Elektra for that matter). Elektra has managed to survive an encounter with Logan.

All in all again Ted has never displayed the kind of speed Elektra has shown.

Anti-Monitor
Elektra

namorsubby
why? certainly not because the feats you cited were more imppresive than mine.

street levelers do alot of things they shouldn't do, and i don't generally consider most considerably high end feats to be a real indication of a character's power/formiddability........but if we're gonna compare high end feats we can't try to cancel any out by calling them PIS.

really, should elektra be able to move so fast underwater that no one can see her or reflect bullets with her sais? either way, her stated feats< WC's stated feats.

edit:
1. another street leveler who has grabbed the flash would be?

2. creeper is extremely agile. very similar to spidey concerning speed/agility

Warrior18

street levelers do alot of things they shouldn't do, and i don't generally consider most considerably high end feats to be a real indication of a character's power/formiddability........but if we're gonna compare high end feats we can't try to cancel any out by calling them PIS.

really, should elektra be able to move so fast underwater that no one can see her or reflect bullets with her sais? either way, her stated feats< WC's stated feats.

1.So you think it's ok for guys like Ted to beat up on or grab someone who can probably throw what,at least 50+ punches a second?
Read my post. It's pure BS for them to do that because it defies even comic book logic. If Ted was that fast he simply wouldn't get tagged by anybody.

By the way the Jay Garrick feat was the one where he was mind controlled yes? Well he fought like an idiot. Grabbing WC and wrestling with him on the ground wtf!

2.Yes she should. She is not normal at all.Girl is walking corpse. She has been resurrected twice! The Hand resurrection alone pretty much grants the devotee supernatural powers, look at Tomi Ishido aka Gorgon.
When she does those feats regularly it is normal for her character. Ted or any one else similar doesn't tag speedsters regularly thus when they do it's BS. smile

Warrior18
why? certainly not because the feats you cited were more imppresive than mine.

edit:
1. another street leveler who has grabbed the flash would be?

2. creeper is extremely agile. very similar to spidey concerning speed/agility

1. I'm pretty sure Batman has tagged another speedster, but not the Flash. I am also sure other guys in marvel have done the same.There is a reason why people don't consider such feats.Either way he had no business doing that. Nor did WC when he grabbed Flash.

2. I know almost nothing of the Creeper. Please post feats. I doubt he is any where near Spidey or Logan's level. Any way is the fight between him and Ted the one in the boxing ring?

Elektra's regular speed feats totally trump Ted's regular feats. Any one can see that.

namorsubby
1. I'm pretty sure Batman has tagged another speedster, but not the Flash. I am also sure other guys in marvel have done the same.There is a reason why people don't consider such feats.Either way he had no business doing that. Nor did WC when he grabbed Flash.

2. I know almost nothing of the Creeper. Please post feats. I doubt he is any where near Spidey or Logan's level. Any way is the fight between him and Ted the one in the boxing ring?

Elektra's regular speed feats totally trump Ted's regular feats. Any one can see that.

1. not all speedsters are created equal, these are flashes we're talking about. there's a difference.

2.lol. how can you doubt he is anywhere near any character at all when you don't even know him?...........either way it doesn't matter. disregard that and there's still much more to go by.

3.lol, and her "regular" speed feats trump his because? what would you describe as 'regular", because i'm betting it's the same thing all other worthwhile street-levelers do including wildcat.......things like close range gunfire, beams, etc. either way, she's still human speed, so even if she had the speed advantage, it couldn't be by much.

SuperiorTech
elektra

namorsubby
1.So you think it's ok for guys like Ted to beat up on or grab someone who can probably throw what,at least 50+ punches a second?
Read my post. It's pure BS for them to do that because it defies even comic book logic. If Ted was that fast he simply wouldn't get tagged by anybody.

By the way the Jay Garrick feat was the one where he was mind controlled yes? Well he fought like an idiot. Grabbing WC and wrestling with him on the ground wtf!

2.Yes she should. She is not normal at all.Girl is walking corpse. She has been resurrected twice! The Hand resurrection alone pretty much grants the devotee supernatural powers, look at Tomi Ishido aka Gorgon.
When she does those feats regularly it is normal for her character. Ted or any one else similar doesn't tag speedsters regularly thus when they do it's BS. smile why do you keep trying to push elektra as a superhuman? she's not you know.

and like i said, it's not neccessarily about what is PIS or not, if you want to compare high end feats, then that's what'll do.

Warrior18
1. not all speedsters are created equal, these are flashes we're talking about. there's a difference.

2.lol. how can you doubt he is anywhere near any character at all when you don't even know him?...........either way it doesn't matter. disregard that and there's still much more to go by.

3.lol, and her "regular" speed feats trump his because? what would you describe as 'regular", because i'm betting it's the same thing all other worthwhile street-levelers do including wildcat.......things like close range gunfire, beams, etc. either way, she's still human speed, so even if she had the speed advantage, it couldn't be by much.

1.Yeh and as Ive explained twice already WC doing anything to them is a high end BS feat.

2.Prove me wrong then. Show me scans etc. Because I would be surprised if he has any feats which match theirs.By the way that fight between him and WC looks pre-crisis. Is it?

3.Do street levelers like Wildcat block/deflect automatic gunfire with sais etc? No.
Do street levelers like Wildcat move so fast they appear almost invisible underwater? No.
Do street levelers like Wildcat disarm other street levelers while they are looking straight at them without them knowing? No.

Ted has not done any of these things ergo Elektra noticiably trumps him in speed for the enth time.

namorsubby
1.Yeh and as Ive explained twice already WC doing anything to them is a high end BS feat.

2.Prove me wrong then. Show me scans etc. Because I would be surprised if he has any feats which match theirs.By the way that fight between him and WC looks pre-crisis. Is it?

3.Do street levelers like Wildcat block/deflect automatic gunfire with sais etc? No.
Do street levelers like Wildcat move so fast they appear almost invisible underwater? No.
Do street levelers like Wildcat disarm other street levelers while they are looking straight at them without them knowing? No.

Ted has not done any of these things ergo Elektra noticiably trumps him in speed for the enth time.

1. you're stating her high end feats. you know that right?

2.like i said i don't care, forget about the creeper.......nothing you've said comes close to topping those "high-end BS feats" that i've so generously provided.

3.ted has done way better. remember, those BS feats? and anyway those are high end unless you can prove she does things like that on a regular basis.

the sad thing is, you comment on me mentioning Wc's high end feats when i'm not even saying one way or the other that they're valid. but you seem to believe that every feat you've cited is completely valid. come on, moving underwater faster than the eye can see? lol, elektra is not a super-speedster. she's human speed, meaning she can't possible trump a peak human like wildcat in that area.

edit:
bwt, i do think elektra is faster, but not so much faster that it's even really too considerable.

Warrior18
why do you keep trying to push elektra as a superhuman? she's not you know.

and like i said, it's not neccessarily about what is PIS or not, if you want to compare high end feats, then that's what'll do.

FOR THE TENTH TIME START BASING CHARACTER'S ABILITIES ON WHAT THEY DO REGULARLY ON PANEL AND NOT ON BASELESS TERMS. I AM NOT SHOWING YOU HIGH END FEATS. THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO REGULARLY DO.

Sorry for typing in bold but you don't seem to be reading my posts or you are simply being facetious. Elektra's regular speed showings trump Ted's. You are the on bringing up BS high end feats because you know Ted's regular SPEED showings don't match Elektra's. smile

namorsubby
FOR THE TENTH TIME START BASING CHARACTER'S ABILITIES ON WHAT THEY DO REGULARLY ON PANEL AND NOT ON BASELESS TERMS. I AM NOT SHOWING YOU HIGH END FEATS. THIS IS WHAT SHE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO REGULARLY DO.

Sorry for typing in bold but you don't seem to be reading my posts or you are simply being facetious. Elektra's regular speed showings trump Ted's. You are the on bringing up BS high end feats because you know Ted's regular SPEED showings don't match Elektra's. smile lol, well i guess i can't ignore that can i? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

what you're saying is elektra is a super-speedster. you're saying something like her moving faster than the human eye underwater is routine/regular, which is BS. ELEKTRA IS NOT A SUPERSPEEDSTER!

sorry for the typing but you don't seem to be reading my posts.lol

if you wanna say elektra can move underwater faster than the human eye, then there's no way you should frown upon someone who'd say WC can move fast enough to grab a flash. neither have superhuman speed, period.i've accepted that on WC's behalf, despite his several feats that say otherwise.......now it's your turn

Warrior18
1. you're stating her high end feats. you know that right?

2.like i said i don't care, forget about the creeper.......nothing you've said comes close to topping those "high-end BS feats" that i've so generously provided.

3.ted has done way better. remember, those BS feats? and anyway those are high end unless you can prove she does things like that on a regular basis.

the sad thing is, you comment on me mentioning Wc's high end feats when i'm not even saying one way or the other that they're valid. but you seem to believe that every feat you've cited is completely valid. come on, moving underwater faster than the eye can see? lol, elektra is not a super-speedster.

1. Current Elektra does these things. She has come a long way from the early eighties or whenever she appeared first. They are not high end for goodness sake.

2.LOL. See now you are being a hypocrite. You just said you are not bringing those high end feats up......but yet you are. Why? Because Ted's REGULAR speed showing s are not as good as Elektra's. You can only cling to one showing.literally one showing.

3.They are pure BS. We both know that. Who on Earth would bring up Batman bloodying Darkseid in a debate and claim this is a regular interpretation of his strength? What you are doing is the same. Please stop being silly.

Yes Elektra's moving fast in water is valid because it is now in her character to be some sort of mystical, quasi-supernatural ninja. Why can't you accept this?
Let me guess because it contradicts her encyclopedia or bio entries?

namorsubby
1. Current Elektra does these things. She has come a long way from the early eighties or whenever she appeared first. They are not high end for goodness sake.

2.LOL. See now you are being a hypocrite. You just said you are not bringing those high end feats up......but yet you are. Why? Because Ted's REGULAR speed showing s are not as good as Elektra's. You can only cling to one showing.literally one showing.

3.They are pure BS. We both know that. Who on Earth would bring up Batman bloodying Darkseid in a debate and claim this is a regular interpretation of his strength? What you are doing is the same. Please stop being silly.

Yes Elektra's moving fast in water is valid because it is now in her character to be some sort of mystical, quasi-supernatural ninja. Why can't you accept this?
Let me guess because it contradicts her encyclopedia or bio entries?

1. ELEKTRA DOES NOT HAVE SUPERHUMAN SPEED. i know that for a fact........but lets say you show me the majority of her recent apperances and they say other, then i'll admit i was wrong. it's not happening though......because it's simply not the case.

2.lol, being a hypocrite? i said i don't neccesarily acknowledge WC high end feats like you do for elektra, but i told you that if you wanted to put them out there, then so would i..........so what are you talking about buddy?

3.you are obviously the one not readin here. i've stated several times that i don't bring these feats up because i believe them to be valid, but because you brng up high-end elektra feats that supposedly trump WC's feats so i have to prove you wrong.

elektra simply does not have superhuman speed.......she just doesn't. you're accusing me of doing what you are.......viewing a high end feat and considering it valid, then actually trying to use that feat to cancel out well known fact concerning the character.

Warrior18
lol, well i guess i can't ignore that can i? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

what you're saying is elektra is a super-speedster. you're saying something like her moving faster than the human eye underwater is routine/regular, which is BS. ELEKTRA IS NOT A SUPERSPEEDSTER!

if you wanna say elektra can move underwater faster than the human eye, then there's no way you should frown upon someone who'd say WC can move fast enough to grab a flash. neither have superhuman speed, period.i've accepted that on WC's behalf, despite his several feats that say otherwise.......now it's your turn

1. Who the hell says you have to be a superspeedster to do that? It's comics. She blocks automatic gunfire does she not? Why is it so hard to accept she can do the water feat then?

2.Who says Elektra doesn't have what you call superhuman speed?
I'll tell you............YOU.
Who says she does? Ill tell you...........MARVEL. By showing her do it on panel a lot.

WC does not regularly grab Flash. This is the only speed feat of his which trumps Elektra's. It's BS.
Elektra regularly blocks automatic gunfire, that alone puts her head and shoulders above WC.

Your entire argument is based around pathetic bio orientated knowledge of Elektra which clashes markedly with her on panel showings.

Warrior18

3.you are obviously the one not readin here. i've stated several times that i don't bring these feats up because i believe them to be valid, but because you brng up high-end elektra feats that supposedly trump WC's feats so i have to prove you wrong.

elektra simply does not have superhuman speed.......she just doesn't. you're accusing me of doing what you are.......viewing a high end feat and considering it valid, then actually trying to use that feat to cancel out well known fact concerning the character.

For goodness sake, none of the feats I have listed are high end.It's what she currently does. no expression

namorsubby
sorry pal, but you can't rewrite the book on a character by stating a few unseen feats that contradict the character original consisitent, official attributes

but fine then, just to humor you........these new stats for elektra according to you are:

high superhuman speed(capable of moving faster than the human eye underwater)

high superhuman endurance( capable of withstanding blows from 100 ton class characters like thing)

.........now how absurd does that look?

dude, really, if she was this formiddable for real and routinely at that, she wouldn't be a street-leveler.laughing

Warrior18
sorry pal, but you can't rewrite the book on a character by stating a few unseen feats that contradict the character original consisitent, official attributes

but fine then, just to humor you........these new stats for elektra according to you are:

high superhuman endurance( capable of withstanding blows from 100 ton class characters like thing)

.........now how absurd does that look?

dude, really, if she was this formiddable for real and routinely, she wouldn't be a street-leveler.laughing

Don't be stupid.

Actually no, that is hard when you actually admit to rating bios over regular on panel feats. Well done you have just stated you value secondary source info over the primary comic source. Cheers.

Warrior18

b

1. That is not high superhuman speed considering the wider comic world.

2. Again many similar characters do this. Even your boy Ted has done this regularly. Grow up.

namorsubby
there you go again.......no need for insults if you can effectively debate.

lol, your funny. i've never ever stated once that i value bios over consitent feats, but they are usually based on those pal, just in case you didn't know, especially the official ones in handbooks and what not. and besides that, those aren't elektra consistent abilities.......whether you like it or not. like i said, if that was the level she's been at recently, she wouldv'e without a doubt officially upgraded to low meta. which she would be if she had superhuman speed/durability.

namorsubby
1. That is not high superhuman speed considering the wider comic world.

2. Again many similar characters do this. Even your boy Ted has done this regularly. Grow up.

1.whatever you say,but it's superhuman speed nonetheless......which she just doesn't have.

2.he does do things like that, but not regularly. and i'm sensible enough to not try and say he has superhuman anything after veiwing a couple of feats which may imply otherwise. when you're a fan of batman like i am, you have to learn to not take too much that a character does to heart........otherwise you'll look like a nut.laughing

Warrior18
there you go again.......no need for insults if you can effectively debate.

lol, your funny. i've never ever stated once that i value bios over consitent feats, but they are usually based on those pal, just in case you didn't know, especially the official ones in handbooks and what not. and besides that, those aren't elektra consistent abilities.......whether you like it or not. like i said, if that was the level she's been at recently, she wouldv'e without a doubt officially upgraded to low meta. which she would be if she had superhuman speed/durability.

Do you realise that DD still gets listed as an Olympic level athlete despite the fact he has always and regularly shown physical attributes that put him well into peak human levels and in some cases more?
This is the same with Elektra.
Then we have Cap being listed as not being able to lift more than 800lbs. Pure BS.

Official bios are not written by the writers. They are frequently another easy way of gaining more sales. Based on the above examples alone they are clearly BS.

Elektra is much better than her official bio listings. Again those are her consitent abilities.

Warrior18
1.whatever you say,but it's superhuman speed nonetheless......which she just doesn't have.

2.he does do things like that, but not regularly. and i'm sensible enough to not try and say he has superhuman anything after veiwing a couple of feats which may imply otherwise. when you're a fan of batman like i am, you have to learn to not take too much that a character does to heart........otherwise you'll look like a nut.laughing

You wonder why I lose my rag with you? This is exactly why.

1.She shows this speed regularly. I don't like using words like superhuman in such cases anyway. Precisley because bio loving fans such as yourself can't compute. I go by regular showings, you should too.

2.Again she and other characters (Cap,DD,Bats,WC etc) show such endurance. It was you who started throwing around the word 'superhuman' not me. I just said she regularly survives such blows.

Again you deny regular showings because it clashes with her bio listings.

namorsubby
You wonder why I lose my rag with you? This is exactly why.

1.She shows this speed regularly. I don't like using words like superhuman in such cases anyway. Precisley because bio loving fans such as yourself can't compute. I go by regular showings, you should too.

2.Again she and other characters (Cap,DD,Bats,WC etc) show such endurance. It was you who started throwing around the word 'superhuman' not me. I just said she regularly survives such blows.

Again you deny regular showings because it clashes with her bio listings. lol. she doesnt show superhuman speed regularly simply because she wouldn't be in her category if she did.

2.no street-leveler consistently shows endurance fairly above their rank, at least not consistently enough......otherwise they'd upgrade to a higher teir or simply wouldv'e never been placed there in the first place, period.

3. it clashes with the majority of her showings, if it were actually the majority, then.......well i've already explained that.

these are the facts, elektra isn't superhuman in speed or durability whether you like it or not. oh and btw, dodging the word "superhuman" doesn't mean you're implying anything less laughing

Apolloknight

these are the facts, elektra isn't superhuman in speed or durability whether you like it or not. oh and btw, dodging the word "superhuman" doesn't mean you're implying anything less laughing

No, it just means that she regularly displays such showings.

Warrior18
lol. she doesnt show superhuman speed regularly simply because she wouldn't be in her category if she did.

2.no street-leveler consistently shows endurance fairly above their rank, at least not consistently enough......otherwise they'd upgrade to a higher teir or simply wouldv'e never been placed there in the first place, period.

3. it clashes with the majority of her showings, if it were actually the majority, then.......well i've already explained that.

*facepalm* Again.............

Do you realise that DD still gets listed as an Olympic level athlete despite the fact he has always and regularly shown physical attributes that put him well into peak human levels and in some cases more?
This is the same with Elektra.Her attributes and showings place her far above what she is officially listed as.
Then we have Cap being listed as not being able to lift more than 800lbs. Pure BS.

Official bios are not written by the writers. They are frequently another easy way of gaining more sales. Based on the above examples alone they are clearly BS.

Elektra is much better than her official bio listings. Again those are her consitent abilities.

I don't dodge the word superhuman. I actively avoid trying to use it in such cases and when dealing with such characters. Again you and your bio definitions brought it up.

namorsubby
what's with this talk of bios anyway? it's not like i'm looking these things up in some bio and stating them. there just established, well-known attributes of the character.

but yeah, to you elektra is under-rated and undeserving of her low official stats, seeing as she regularly displays examples of superhuman speed/durability.that's fine i guess, but i don't believe that to be true.

Wc has showings well above human capability or even peak human too, so do many street-levelers, but i don't think they really show such formmidability in a large amount of their collective showings......at least not the majorirty.

either way i think WC wins. elktra's faster/more agile, but not too much. wc has the advantage of about 6 or 7 decades fighting and a mastery of many MA's and the time to home that skill, not too mention he's stronger and more durable. he also has the advantage of being a peak human male, while elektra is a peak human female.

Mindset
he also has the advantage of being a peak human male, while elektra is a peak human female. sexist

namorsubby
Originally posted by Mindset
sexist you mean sexy.......there's a difference.laughing

but yeah that's just the way it is. natures way and what not.

Mindset
you mean sexy.......there's a difference.laughing

but yeah that's just the way it is. natures way and what not. tell that to Chyna

namorsubby
what, you didn't hear?........she's actually a man.

bet you're questioning your manhood now aren't you? all those years of lust tward her and BAM, she's a dude laughing

lol,jk.......but anything's possible.

I'm Bran

bet you're questioning your manhood now aren't you? all those years of lust tward her and BAM, she's a dude laughing

lol,jk.......but anything's possible. Eww... Mindset had feelings towards her? sick

Mindset

lol,jk.......but anything's possible. Now that I know she's a man I feel more comfortable liking him.

namorsubby
sick.........hopefully i simply mis-interpreted the meaning of that sentence. laughing

Mindset
I'm a flaming homosexual like Bran.

He infected me.

namorsubby
it's contagious now??.........not susprised.......i mean, what isn't contagious these days?

hopefully i'm immune though......have 2 many infections as it is.laughing

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
Now that I know she's a man I feel more comfortable liking him. Chyna's not a man though... it's some sort of inbred mutated gorilla monster.

Warrior18
what's with this talk of bios anyway? it's not like i'm looking these things up in some bio and stating them. there just established, well-known attributes of the character.

but yeah, to you elektra is under-rated and undeserving of her low official stats, seeing as she regularly displays examples of superhuman speed/durability.that's fine i guess, but i don't believe that to be true.

Wc has showings well above human capability or even peak human too, so do many street-levelers, but i don't think they really show such formmidability in a large amount of their collective showings......at least not the majorirty.

either way i think WC wins. elktra's faster/more agile, but not too much. wc has the advantage of about 6 or 7 decades fighting and a mastery of many MA's and the time to home that skill, not too mention he's stronger and more durable. he also has the advantage of being a peak human male, while elektra is a peak human female.

1. *sigh* When bios contradict regular on panel showings we throw them out of the window.

2.Yes she is. smile Again I don't know about superhuman durability since other street levelers regularly survive getting high level pummelings.

3.Again she does now since her second resurrection to my knowledge. In fact ask Battlehammer or someone else who knows more about her, she may have been doing this since she first appeared, I'm not sure.

4.Fair enough your opinion, so long as you don't lowball her feats as PIS etc. Yes she is faster, noticeably so.She is also very skilled, more than WC, he is good but he isn't top tier. :/ I don't know how you say he is stronger by the way and she has demonstrated at least as good durability.

Come on man............its comics peak male>peak female is nonsense. erm

namorsubby
1. *sigh* When bios contradict regular on panel showings we throw them out of the window.

2.Yes she is. smile Again I don't know about superhuman durability since other street levelers regularly survive getting high level pummelings.

3.Again she does now since her second resurrection to my knowledge. In fact ask Battlehammer or someone else who knows more about her, she may have been doing this since she first appeared, I'm not sure.

4.Fair enough your opinion, so long as you don't lowball her feats as PIS etc. Yes she is faster, noticeably so.She is also very skilled, more than WC, he is good but he isn't top tier. :/ I don't know how you say he is stronger by the way and she has demonstrated at least as good durability.

Come on man............its comics peak male>peak female is nonsense. erm
guess you didn't hear me the 1st time:

lol. how can you be the undisputed single best at a MA on DC earth and not be a top tier MA? not to mention the fact that you have trained/fought other highly reknowned top teir fighters.....that simply doesn't make any sense.

how do you even ask how i say WC is stronger? no one has showed me anything close to his strength level....and that oddball sai tossing feat didn't prove anything whatsoever.

equal durability??? so you're saying getting hit by a skrull who possibly has thing's strength equals or even comes close to enduring attacks from black adam, alan scott's ring, kyle rayner's ring, uber solomon grundy, hawkman's mace, etc? get real.

as for those feats..........you can believe elektra is a meta if you want, but she isn't. either way her feats aren't more impressive.......so i guess wildcat is some super uber meta with superspeed/durability too roll eyes (sarcastic)

wildcat FTW

Warrior18

lol. how can you be the undisputed single best at a MA on DC earth and not be a top tier MA? not to mention the fact that you have trained/fought other highly reknowned top teir fighters.....it doesn't make sense.

how do you even ask how i say WC is stronger? no one has showed me anything close to his strength level....and that oddball sai tossing feat didn't prove anything whatsoever.

equal durability??? so you're saying getting hit by a skrull who possibly has thing's strength equals or even comes close to enduring attacks from black adam, alan scott's ring, kyle rayner's ring, uber solomon grundy, hawkman's mace, etc? get real.

as for those feats..........you can believe elektra is a meta if you want, but she isn't. either way her feats aren't more impressive.......so i guess wildcat is some super uber meta with superspeed/durability too roll eyes (sarcastic)

wildcat FTW

1.WC is good............at boxing.
So what if he has trained them? Has he actually defeated any top tiers? Don't list pre-crisis fights with Batman. smile

2.Are you being serious? She throws a sai with enough force to first take the goon's hand off then cause it to plough through his body. How is that "oddball" and how does that not show she can compete with Ted in strength. By the way I never once said she was stronger or that Ted was weaker. Nor do I think it.

3.So now you are accepting WC's feats of getting wacked by class 100 guys? And no the skrulls definitely had both Thing and Colossus' powers. There was nothing ambiguous about it.

4.Again for the 100th time it is not what I or you believe, it is what she does regularly on panel since her second resurrection at least.

No actually Ted doesn't have Elektra's "superspeed" as you say because his speed feats pale in comparison. smile

Warrior18
guess you didn't hear me the 1st time:

quote:
what's with this talk of bios anyway? it's not like i'm looking these things up in some bio and stating them. there just established, well-known attributes of the character

What the hell do you mean by "established, well-known attributes of the character"? According to whom are these attributes established and well known?

You clearly don't know anything about Elektra evidenced by the fact that you basically thought WC could one shot her. You could only have gained this opinion by entirely basing your knowledge of her on bio entries which list her frequently as olympic level. confused

namorsubby
lol......according to you she's a meta with superhuman strength/durability......according to everyone else she isn't. it is well established that she isn't superhuman, period. not need a bio to figure that out.....just common knowledge of the character along with common sense.

but yeah sure whatever. i don't share your opinion on the match so yeah i don't know anything about her.......either way like i said ted's feats are more impressive

wildcat FTW.

namorsubby
1.WC is good............at boxing.
So what if he has trained them? Has he actually defeated any top tiers? Don't list pre-crisis fights with Batman. smile

2.Are you being serious? She throws a sai with enough force to first take the goon's hand off then cause it to plough through his body. How is that "oddball" and how does that not show she can compete with Ted in strength. By the way I never once said she was stronger or that Ted was weaker. Nor do I think it.

3.So now you are accepting WC's feats of getting wacked by class 100 guys? And no the skrulls definitely had both Thing and Colossus' powers. There was nothing ambiguous about it.

4.Again for the 100th time it is not what I or you believe, it is what she does regularly on panel since her second resurrection at least.

No actually Ted doesn't have Elektra's "superspeed" as you say because his speed feats pale in comparison. smile

1.shows what you know about him. ted isn't just a boxer, he has mastered several other MA's. and how can you train the best without being great yourself?

oh, and he's not "good" at boxing, he's "the finest boxer to have ever lived", on DC earth that is. he's been shown to be able to easily take guys programmed with the abilities of the greatest boxers of all time at the same time.

2. i'll skip that one.......no use in even debating strength

3.what else can i do? if you wanna say elektra can endure such and such, well then i'll just have to top it......which i did.

4.prove it. show me something. you don't even have scans. she's not superhuman according to every other source but you and you want me to just take your word for it after you cite a couple of feats?

5.lol, you gotta be kidding.......guess you forgot about his showings with the flashes:

"pale in comparison" eek! laughing

horrorwolf
Elektra.

(not movie version tho) confused

Warrior18
lol......according to you she's a meta with superhuman strength/durability......according to everyone else she isn't. it is well established that she isn't superhuman, period. not need a bio to figure that out.....just common knowledge of the character along with common sense.

but yeah sure whatever. i don't share your opinion on the match so yeah i don't know anything about her.......either way like i said ted's feats are more impressive

wildcat FTW.

Firstly you need to stop throwing around the word superhuman and making unfounded accusations. I did not use the word to describe her at all. It was you who did first. I have not claimed Elektra is a superhuman speedster or that she is has superhuman durability.

I say this becuase other non superhumans regularly show similar durability/strength/speed feats to Elektra.

However what I have claimed is that her feats are better than Teds. This does not in anyway shape or form mean I am saying she is superhuman. So please stop putting words into my mouth.

Most people who have contributed to the thread agree that Elektra wins......so it's not just according to me.

No you don't know anything about her because you simply deny her feats because they contradict bios and you said Ted could one shot her.

namorsubby
Firstly you need to stop throwing around the word superhuman and making unfounded accusations. I did not use the word to describe her at all. It was you who did first. I have not claimed Elektra is a superhuman speedster or that she is has superhuman durability.

I say this becuase other non superhumans regularly show similar durability/strength/speed feats to Elektra.

However what I have claimed is that her feats are better than Teds. This does not in anyway shape or form mean I am saying she is superhuman. So please stop putting words into my mouth.

Most people who have contributed to the thread agree that Elektra wins......so it's not just according to me.

No you don't know anything about her because you simply deny her feats because they contradict bios and you said Ted could one shot her.

1.if you say elektra can regularly move faster than the human eye underwater or withstand thing/colossus level attacks then what are you saying? like i said dodging the actual term doesn't mean anything.

2. it doesn't matter what others say about he match. ted has better feats......bet they don't know that. and if they do they simply don't care, which is why i don't bother with them......that is unless they wanna try to actually prove elektra wins.

3. i don't deny anything. i don't even have to when ted has feats more impressive. but if you wanna change her stats based off of those few feats.....i will contend it.

like i said, i was speaking in a more realistic sense........either way you can keep mentioning that i said that and it won't affect me one bit big grin

Warrior18
1.shows what you know about him. ted isn't just a boxer, he has mastered several other MA's. and how can you train the best without being great yourself?

oh, and he's not "good" at boxing, he's "the finest boxer to have ever lived", on DC earth that is. he's been shown to be able to easily take guys programmed with the abilities of the greatest boxers of all time at the same time.

2. i'll skip that one.......no use in even debating strength

3.what else can i do? if you wanna say elektra can endure such and such, well then i'll just have to top it......which i did.

4.prove it. show me something. you don't even have scans. she's not superhuman according to every other source but you and you want me to just take your word for it after you cite a couple of feats?

5.lol, you gotta be kidding.......guess you forgot about his showings with the flashes:

"pale in comparison" eek! laughing

1.He is overwhelmingly a boxer. I know in bios it says he mastered several MAs and you have an ancient scan of him doing a karate chop, but his knowledge of these other styles is nothing compared to his knowledge and use of boxing. So what if Ted has fought other top tiers?

I'm not distputing the fact that he is pretty much the best boxer in DC. no expression

2.Why? It is a valid impressive feat.

3.But you said such showings are PIS and you regularly lament street levelers surviving such encounters.

4.Fair enough.Check out her most recent appearances at least if you can. There are scans somewhere of those feats on this site. It is difficult since she has no respect thread. I saw them earlier in the year. It was probably in the Batman v Elektra thread. Again I didn't say she was superhuman.

5. I have seen two Flash showings. One is the grabbing one which is nonsesnse as I already stated and gave reasons for earlier.

The other is the one where the Garrick was mind raped and tried to wrestle with Ted. lol. Not impressive.

Compared to at the very least Elektra's bullet blocking/deflecting and disarming of Frank Castle, Ted doesn't have much.

Warrior18
1.if you say elektra can regularly move faster than the human eye underwater or withstand thing/colossus level attacks then what are you saying? like i said dodging the actual term doesn't mean anything.

2. it doesn't matter what others say about he match. ted has better feats......bet they don't know that. and if they do they simply don't care, which is why i don't bother with them......that is unless they wanna try to actually prove elektra wins.

3. i don't deny anything. i don't even have to when ted has feats more impressive. but if you wanna change her stats based off of those few feats.....i will contend it.

like i said, i was speaking in a more realistic sense........either way you can keep mentioning that i said that and it won't affect me one bit big grin

1.*sigh* Non-superhumans have shown similar durability feats. Her speed feats are good,better than other street levelers, but again I am not saying that she is really superhuman. JUST BETTER THAN TED. I am not dodging any terms because I am not insinuating any terms.

2.lol.

3.I am not changing her stats. The writers appear to put her at a particular level and I follow it.

namorsubby
1.He is overwhelmingly a boxer. I know in bios it says he mastered several MAs and you have an ancient scan of him doing a karate chop, but his knowledge of these other styles is nothing compared to his knowledge and use of boxing.

I'm not distputing the fact that he is pretty much the best boxer in DC. no expression

2.Why? It is a valid question.

3.But you said such showings are PIS and you regularly lament street levelers surviving such encounters.

4.Fair enough.Check out her most recent appearances at least if you can. There are scans somewhere of those feats on this site. It is difficult since she has no respect thread. I saw them earlier in the year. It was probably in the Batman v Elektra thread. Again I didn't say she was superhuman.

5. I have seen two Flash showings. One is the grabbing one which is nonsesnse as I already stated and gave reasons for earlier.

The other is the one where the Garrick was mind raped and tried to wrestle with Ted. lol. Not impressive.

Compared to at the very least Elektra's bullet blocking/deflecting and disarming of Frank Castle, Ted doesn't have much.

1. ted is the best at boxing and a master at several MAs. it's the same thing stats say about every other MA......they've mastered this and that. wildcat has too.....just because he is the best in boxing and it's his primary fighting style doesn't mean he can't do other styles just as good as other MA's who know them.

2.i guess it could become valid if someone put something worth considering out there.

3.i know, but i just can't resist topping other people's feats.lol

4.i went and made an extensive respect thread for wildcat back when no one was giving him any credit at all......tough cookies laughing

5.you haven't seen everything then. there's another fight with garrick you missed. and still more....id cite them but i've already laid them out for everyone to see.

oh,he was trying to chop his head off with his helmet....not wrestling him. and it's not like jay loses all his reaction speed/agility while he was doing that.....why didn't he just dodge wildcat's head butt?? i've seen him dodge some crazy thing close quarters......he has no excuse

i hope you're not still saying elektra's speed feats>WC's.........and come on........you're really saying doing that to pun is elektra's lowest type of speed feat? cuz i'm sure i could find something much worse if i put my mind to it.

namorsubby
1.*sigh* Non-superhumans have shown similar durability feats. Her speed feats are good,better than other street levelers, but again I am not saying that she is really superhuman. JUST BETTER THAN TED. I am not dodging any terms because I am not insinuating any terms.

2.lol.

3.I am not changing her stats. The writers appear to put her at a particular level and I follow it.
i know they have similar feats....but no one's running around saying they are at that level simply by veiwing a few high end durability feats.

1. lol. see you keep saying that but you can't produce any speed feats to top his......that means you're probably incorrect or you're at least drastically over exaggerating her speed advantage......because i do believe she is faster.

2.ok?

3.yes you are. writers haven't done anything but supply you with a handful of feats to fuel your so called argument.

Warrior18

5.you haven't seen everything then. there's another fight with garrick you missed. and still more....id cite them but i've already laid them out for everyone to see.

oh,he was trying to chop his head off with his helmet....not wrestling him. and it's not like jay loses all his reaction speed/agility while he was doing that.....why didn't he just dodge wildcat's head butt?? i've seen him dodge some crazy thing close quarters......he has no excuse

i hope you're not still saying elektra's speed feats>WC's.........and come on........you're really saying doing that to pun is elektra's lowest type of speed feat? cuz i'm sure i could find something much worse if i put my mind to it.

1.My bad I will check again.

2.Pretty sure they ended up on the ground rolling around while he tried to behead WC.That can be described as wrestling.He was mind controlled. In a versus forum we never use such fights as valid showings of a character's potential or abilities. Why on Earth would Jay Garrick try to chop off someone's head with a helmet when he can simply speed blitz him? You are completely ignoring context and circumstance.

3.When did I say it was Elektra's lowest speed feat?

Warrior18
i know they have similar feats....but no one's running around saying they are at that level simply by veiwing a few high end durability feats.

1. lol. see you keep saying that but you can't produce any speed feats to top his......that means you're probably incorrect or you're at least drastically over exaggerating her speed advantage......because i do believe she is faster.

2.ok?

3.yes you are. writers haven't done anything but supply you with a handful of feats to fuel your so called argument.

1.They are not few and high end. Certain street guys regularly show such durability. They have the ability to do so since it is regularly shown.

2. An unfair assumption. They did give reasons.

3. Check all her appearances. Especially after she was resurrected for the second time.

namorsubby
1.My bad I will check again.

2.Pretty sure they ended up on the ground rolling around while he tried to behead WC.That can be described as wrestling.He was mind controlled. In a versus forum we never use such fights as valid showings of a character's potential or abilities. Why on Earth would Jay Garrick try to chop off someone's head with a helmet when he can simply speed blitz him? You are completely ignoring context and circumstance.

3.When did I say it was Elektra's lowest speed feat?

1.you should

2.i guess people just try different things sometimes i dont know. you know how many times i could ask "why didn't a character just do this and he surely would have end it".

3.i thought you were saying it with this:

namorsubby
1.They are not few and high end. Certain street guys regularly show such durability. They have the ability to do so since it is regularly shown.

2. An unfair assumption. They did give reasons.

3. Check all her appearances. Especially after she was resurrected for the second time.

1. prove that they are 'regular" and i'll shut up.

2.who gave reasons? more importantly, who gave reasons that are actually valid?

3.why would i do that........i don't need to when every souce of info on her says she's not at that level.

Silent Guardian
toss p. It would be a good fight. However, I might lean towards Elektra because of her weapons.

Warrior18
1.you should

2.i guess people just try different things sometimes i dont know. you know how many times i could ask "why didn't a character just do this and he surely would have end it".

3.i thought you were saying it with this:

1. Just have.
Apart from the one in the mind rape story there was one other yes?
Well he looked to walk right into that punch before losing his powers.There may also be some other context I don't know about involved.

Back to the other mind rape one...........Jay asked him to knock him out. no expression

So no, Elektra still faster in my opinion.

2.Er no. He was mind controlled and fought like a complete retard, as is almost always the case when that happens to characters. Word of genuinely friendly advice..........never try to use examples of mind controlled characters in such away in vs matches. Opposing posters will tear into you.

3.No I meant that you clearly don't accept the water speed feat so you must at least accept the disarm one and the bullet blocking.

Warrior18
1. prove that they are 'regular" and i'll shut up.

2.who gave reasons? more importantly, who gave reasons that are actually valid?

3.why would i do that........i don't need to when every souce of info on her says she's not at that level.

1. I'm off to bed now but I will gladly post scans etc later. Do I really have to when you know Batman regularly survives such punishment? DD gets smacked by much stronger guys, WC gets smacked around, even Captain America whom you only regard as peak human/street level has made a carrer of regularly getting belted about in such a way.

2.Battle,Srank at least. Again it's late can't be arsed to backcheck right now.

3.What sources? Please don't say bios or I might just slit my throat. messed

namorsubby
lol.......can't get over that "tear me apart" sentence laughing

either way no opinions are changing here.......so i'll agree to disagree. btw, i do think elektra is faster.

wildcat FTW.......he'll punch her and stuff

Warrior18
lol.......can't get over that "tear me apart" sentence laughing

either way no opinions are changing here.......so i'll agree to disagree. btw, i do think elektra is faster.

wildcat FTW.......he'll punch her and stuff

1.Seriously they will. Mind controlled characters and the things they do are almost always an appallingly bad reflection of their potential and regular showings. As is eveidenced by that instance involving Jay Garrick and WC.

2. Fair enough.

3.Fair enough.

Silent Guardian
once again I will say this. If it is h2h than wildcat wins. If elektra has her weapons than she wins. Case closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.