chek this out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saeedroz
heres my character Name:eva Ability:water manipulation(ice) and the ability to control fire age:15 Discription:has long hair reaching her shoulders her hair is light blue with a combination of red.shes tall and weares a pair of baggy throusers with one leg blue and the other red with flames on the blue side droplets of ice on the red side.weares a longsleve hoodedcoat with the same desing as the throusers.

DangerousBeauty
hi... but please read the rules.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by saeedroz
heres my character Name:eva Ability:water manipulation(ice) and the ability to control fire age:15 Discription:has long hair reaching her shoulders her hair is light blue with a combination of red.shes tall and weares a pair of baggy throusers with one leg blue and the other red with flames on the blue side droplets of ice on the red side.weares a longsleve hoodedcoat with the same desing as the throusers.
Hi, welcome to KMC. I realize you're new and most new people here mess up but please read the rules. On this website you make individual characters for each RP, not one for all of them, which I guess is what you were thinking.

dragon47
go to the READ THE RULES PAGE

Mando' Ade
raed za rools n00b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.