The Tracey Ullman show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jbron8
Anybody else watch Tracey Ullman's show, Tracey Ullman: State of the Union? (on showtime). The first season of the show, which was nominated for 3 Emmy's, is set to be released by VE on 11/11. Being as Tracey is my favorite comedian I of course am very excited about it.
If you have some time I would really recommend checking her out.

-Joe

jbron8
one of my favorite clips from the show has gotta be this clip at
youtube.com/watch?v=v6ooIW09kRM

the way she plays this old lady and the way she treats her maid is hilarious.

Quincy
The simpsons got their start from the Tracy Ullman Show.

Without Tracy Ullman, there would be no Simpsons.

Without The Simpsons, we wouldn't have gods greatest animated television series ever. FUTURAMA

Thank You Ms Ullman. Thank you for FUTURAMA

siriuswriter
Are you serious here?! Tracy Ullman is a genius.

Now I'm going to have to scour netflix and find this show. smile

BruceSkywalker
Some of the shows are very funny

jbron8
thanks man for that extra info. i kinda remember the simpsons being on her show way back. i was kinda too small to remember her show back then. she's still a pretty funny comedian though. it's crazy how she plays like 90% of these characters on her show though.

jbron8
siriuswriter, did you end up finding her show on netflix, the other day i ended up getting the DVD from Tracey Ullman's show on showtime and i'm really diggin the stuff on there. LOL she's pretty much bada$$. love it!
these are my favorite clips of all:
youtube.com/watch?v=35br-tDHnrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OXVs6kzDFs4

the bollywood one is freakin hilarious.

--
john ve rockin out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.