Josh's pub

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeathKap
nana_drink

~Wålshy~
you can't even legally drink.

if i were you, id change the title to, "Josh's treehouse", and it should be full of pictures of your sexy boy friends. ermmhappy

=Tired Hiker=
First to type 'k' eek!

DeathKap

The Grey Fox
Duplicate thread

DeathKap
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Duplicate thread U ruin my funawesus

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by DeathKap
U ruin my funawesus It's my job.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492551

=Tired Hiker=
U ruin my funawesus

Naw, I think this is the first time it's ever been 'Josh's' pub, so the thread my not actually be a dupe. Just sayin'.

=Tired Hiker=
It's my job.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492551

Oh, I see now. I see.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Naw, I think this is the first time it's ever been 'Josh's' pub, so the thread my not actually be a dupe. Just sayin'. Duplicate as in, he already has a social thread hmm
Oh, I see now. I see. Indeed!

DeathKap
It's my job.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492551 Fine. Could u get rid of the old one for me?

DeathKap
Duplicate as in, he already has a social thread hmm
Indeed!
How do u know it was not about beer?

GCG
didnt ever know people need social threads. or.

is it covered by a raz permit ??

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by GCG
didnt ever know people need social threads. or.

is it covered by a raz permit ?? I think social threads have nearly died out hmm Piggle's one is the only real survivor.
How do u know it was not about beer? Well like Walshy said, you're not even legally allowed to drink... seems a bit innapropriate, really. Should get this one closed, and just bump your old one.

DeathKap
I think social threads have nearly died out hmm Piggle's one is the only real survivor.
Well like Walshy said, you're not even legally allowed to drink... seems a bit innapropriate, really. Should get this one closed, and just bump your old one.
The pub part is just a joke. Im never going to really drink. Alchohol is stupid.

~Wålshy~
The pub part is just a joke. Im never going to really drink. Alchohol is stupid. if you think alcohol is stupid, why the hell would you have a thread called "Josh's pub", i mean really, you're incredibly stupid. talk to sol more, hes smart and sexy.

DeathKap

Wölf
But alcohol is fun. awefonz

Sol Valentine

DeathKap
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
rawr haeyes

kodak
First to type 'k' eek! Damn you TH, You've beat me to it for the last time! mad

Mark my words, Never Again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.