Jean Grey/ Madelyne Pryor/ Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
Okay, first off if this threads' been done before just let me know. Now that that's out of the way this is just an idea I had of how the whole Jean, Maddie, and Dark phoenix thing could have played out because honestly what we have now is really confusing I mean I love the characters and even I hate to think about it. Maybe in order to ensure the development and safety of the character(Jean Grey) the phoenix and her shouldn't have been a separate entity even if they had decided to kill her at the end of the Whole Dark Phoenix Saga. When they brought the Madelyne Pryor character in I thought what a great way to bring Jean back in, no offense to all the Maddie lovers out there. Okay in my senario jean could have resurrected herself on earth but erased her previous memories, created new ones and a new identity(Madelyne Pryor), lastly cealed her powers away in order to ensure she didn't revert to the Dark phoenix and for kicks create somekind of mental barrier to stop psychic'(Professor X) from probing her mind to the truth stayed buried. And all else could have went as planned met scott got married had a baby(Rachel) this time. And when the whole Inferno arc started there's any number of people who could have become the Goblin Queen instead of Madelyne Pryor. This way scott and jean could have had a life together and slowly but surely she could have regained her memories and powers thus a second Dark Phoenix saga. Just an idea hoping you guy have alternative ways you think it could have played out.

Wei Phoenix
Sorry but Jean being Madelyne would've ruined a lot of things for me. One reason why I love Cable is because he is a powerful ass psychic who has no PF influence on his powers at all. Also PF being a part of her psyche or alterego would be dumb which is why I didn't like the movie.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sorry but Jean being Madelyne would've ruined a lot of things for me. One reason why I love Cable is because he is a powerful ass psychic who has no PF influence on his powers at all. Also PF being a part of her psyche or alterego would be dumb which is why I didn't like the movie.

But at least it would have cleared up her past and also maybe cable and rachel both could have been born in this timestream. Also the both of them could have had the same powers no PF influence because it would have been jean. But after all it's just an idea i thought up.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

The Phoenix being a part of her psyche/alterego was what was originally written until the retcon. Maddie was a lifeless clone until Jean rejected the Dark Phoenix part of her memories, those memories and some life force went to Maddie and awakened an otherwise dead body, so Maddie is an aspect of Jean/Phoenix she is the part that was Dark Phoenix and loved Scott to the point of suicide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.