I have a question about the imperius curse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
There seems to me a way that you can avoid being totally brainwashed by the caster if you have a strong enough will?Is this true, and are there any examples of it being avoided?

Disturbed Angel
Of course it's true. What do you mean any examples??? Harry did it. Crouch Jr. did it eventually. Did you ever actually read the books? I notice you made a few threads concerning HP matters, but all of which made no sense. Don't tell me you've only watched the movies.

Dr Will Hatch
As far as I recall, I've only made two. No, I have read everything except GOF and the second half of OOTP. That is likely where these demonstrations took place. I asked because I am writing a crossover between HP and The Dark Knight, and I wanted to know if it could be avoided by those with great willpower, since poor Bruce is going to face dark wizards.

Disturbed Angel
Interesting. Read the books thoroughly, carefully and more than once if you really want to know. Best advice you can get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.