Hal Jordan vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
The Ring isn't going to run out of juice for this fight.

Raoul
Originally posted by fangirl101

i don't see it being 10 for either man, though i'd give the edge to hal personally if he plays it smart...

Mindset
BA, Hal is a scrub.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
BA, Hal is a scrub. do you really hate Hal? or are you playing around cuz everytime I see your post your talking shit about Hal

Mindset
Does it matter?

fangirl101
Does it matter?
It does if you state an opinion about a battle. If you dislike a character or a set of characters, you can't give an honest opinion about a fight. especially if you HATE the character.

Mindset
It does if you state an opinion about a battle. If you dislike a character or a set of characters, you can't give an honest opinion about a fight. especially if you HATE the character. lol

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

fangirl101
I'm going with hal for the majority myself. probably 7/10. Due to his plot device ring. recently Kilowog and Kyle created a biosphere for a planet. That makes me think HAl could either create lightning or fire plasma lightning and revert adam back to teth.

Mindset
And any lightning reverts BA back to Teth?

kgkg
Does it matter? it doesn't matter to me but others it might. It's also very hard to tell when you joking or your serious smile

and you don't have to answer i was just curious

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by kgkg
it doesn't matter to me but others it might. It's also very hard to tell when you joking or your serious smile

and you don't have to answer i was just curious

Majority to Hal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Majority to Hal. Based on?

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
it doesn't matter to me but others it might. It's also very hard to tell when you joking or your serious smile

and you don't have to answer i was just curious whistle

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Based on that shiny little number he has sitting on his finger and the crazy will he uses to control it. It's a tough one, but if he fights smart I think he gets 6/10.

You think BA wins because?

cloud102
Toss up.

quanchi112
Based on that shiny little number he has sitting on his finger and the crazy will he uses to control it. It's a tough one, but if he fights smart I think he gets 6/10.

You think BA wins because? How hard he can hit. He wont hold back and is pretty quick and will wreck Hal once they start throwing down. You are overrating this gl imo.

Bentley
How hard he can hit. He wont hold back and is pretty quick and will wreck Hal once they start throwing down. You are overrating this gl imo.

No. Hal is incredibly versatile and powerful, GL's are DC answer to Silver Surfer.

Admittedly, Hal has been more impressive than he currently is. Hal wins handily thanks to the unlimited energy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
No. Hal is incredibly versatile and powerful, GL's are DC answer to Silver Surfer.

Admittedly, Hal has been more impressive than he currently is. Hal wins handily thanks to the unlimited energy. So,you give Hal the win based on how good he used to be?

Surfer is and always has been greater than any green lantern.

Bentley
So,you give Hal the win based on how good he used to be?

Surfer is and always has been greater than any green lantern.

He is being given unlimited energy also, so...

I think Surfer beats GL, but I think other lesser heralds fall to them.

quanchi112

I think Surfer beats GL, but I think other lesser heralds fall to them. Unlimited energy doesnt prevent Black Adam from koing him. We were talking about the Surfer and now you are bringing up lesser heralds.

Bentley
Unlimited energy doesnt prevent Black Adam from koing him. We were talking about the Surfer and now you are bringing up lesser heralds.

GLs are as versatile as Surfer if not more, however they have more weaknesses -none of which Adam will exploit-.

Hal can just teleport all day around Adam and shoot him down. Or time-travel, or become intangible. Take your pick, versatility beats bricks.

quanchi112
GLs are as versatile as Surfer if not more, however they have more weaknesses -none of which Adam will exploit-.

Hal can just teleport all day around Adam and shoot him down. Or time-travel, or become intangible. Take your pick, versatility beats bricks. YYou agreed that the Surfer is better than any gl. So,now that we have that covered.

You are arguing time travel for the win.....I see you have no other retort and that Black Adam wins. Read ww3 and then get back to me.

Raoul
this isnt ww3 adam.

Bentley
YYou agreed that the Surfer is better than any gl. So,now that we have that covered.

It is my opinion that Surfer beats any regular GL, but its a close fight.

Originally posted by quanchi112 You are arguing time travel for the win.....I see you have no other retort and that Black Adam wins. Read ww3 and then get back to me. Originally posted by Raoul
this isnt ww3 adam.

Quanchi erm

kevdude
What did Adam do in ww3 that was so big? Haven't read it yet and I hear people say it alot. Not saying he loses as I like him and Hal both.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
this isnt ww3 adam. I know. You fail to see my point. He was a powerful brick and it wasnt that easy to stop him. Look at Konvikt as well. Bricks arent easy to stop as he would have you believe. That was my point and its true.Originally posted by Bentley
It is my opinion that Surfer beats any regular GL, but its a close fight.

Quanchi erm I agree that the Surfer wins. I know read my response to pr. He was still a brick. So was Konvikt,so was doomsday when he tore through the gl ranks. Need I go on?

Raoul
Originally posted by kevdude
What did Adam do in ww3 that was so big? Haven't read it yet and I hear people say it alot. Not saying he loses as I like him and Hal both.

his wife died, he absorbed her power and took on the world. beat down half of dc, he did...

I know. You fail to see my point. He was a powerful brick and it wasnt that easy to stop him. Look at Konvikt as well. Bricks arent easy to stop as he would have you believe. That was my point and its true. I agree that the Surfer wins. I know read my response to pr. He was still a brick. So was Konvikt,so was doomsday when he tore through the gl ranks. Need I go on?

you're saying bricks arent easy to take down... so? that doesnt mean hal cant take him down...

Soljer
Majority to Hal.

You are correct, sir.

Mindset

I think Surfer beats GL, but I think other lesser heralds fall to them. Are you saying Hal has unlimited energy, because no, he doesn't.

Bentley

This is what I mean. Without energy limit he will be considerably stronger than Hal already is.

Priest
High Ball

vansonbee

I think Surfer beats GL, but I think other lesser heralds fall to them.

Strongly Disagree mad

Sudden GL's can, most can't!

Black Adamn 6/10 smile is my kindness

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is actually a very good fight and I could really seem them splitting the victories.

BlackZero30x
It does if you state an opinion about a battle. If you dislike a character or a set of characters, you can't give an honest opinion about a fight. especially if you HATE the character.

true unless someone hates them but isent being being bias either....any case i like both of them...but hal should be able to win i mean the ring can do anything hal wills...so he wins imo although it will be a hard fought battle.

6/10 hal

StyleTime
Majority to Hal.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.