whos your fav sith 10 reasons why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
who's your fave sith. ten roll eyes (sarcastic) reasons why!

NonSensi-Klown
Obi-Wan.

Slash_KMC
Obi-Wan is mine too because:

- Refuses to use a red lightsaber,
- Pretends to be weak with the force so Count Dooku would finish Anakin off (tough luck),
- Cuts off Anakins left arm,
- Cuts off Anakins left leg,
- Cuts off Anakins right leg,
- Lies to Luke,
- Lies to Luke repeatedly,
- Is not trained by Sidious,
- Makes that cool Krayt Dragon sound,
- Only real Sith to become one with the Force.

Ultimate Vader
Sith. And it's Darth Vader. The only Sith with an interesting, clear, and good history and not-so-exxagerated like Revan, Bane, etc IMO. And yeah, his power is not insanely "ridiculous", unlike KOTOR Sith and PoD Sith. And Yoda and Obi are good too. Sidious is also good. Actually every character from PT and OT is better than the EU characters.

truejedi
of all the sith, Maul is my favorite. He is truly just BA.

NonSensi-Klown
Until he got cut in half by a padawan. haermm

My favorite Sith is probably Vader as well.

truejedi
true enough. BUt there are always really bad Youtube videos to watch of him fighting vader...

xxxpoppunker182
vader by far
1. he is like the original BA villian
2. he looks friggen sweet
3. he sounds friggen sweet
4. he is powerful
5. he's the main character in the saga
6. he hunted down and killed the remaining jedi
7. he was a skilled mechanic
8. he was an awesome pilot
9. he is ruthless
10. he is Darth Vader

Lord Knightfa11
Darth Hutchhaermm
1. Hes awesome and more powerful than njo luke.
2. His voice is epic
3. Hes got that awesome english accent
4. He loves cheese.
5. He is the one who killed everyone at the grand finale of star wars.
6. chewbacca is his father
7. he can kill really fast
8. hes pretty darn rutheless
9. he killed chewie
10. Hes a bunny.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Darth Hutchhaermm
1. Hes awesome and more powerful than njo luke.
2. His voice is epic
3. Hes got that awesome english accent
4. He loves cheese.
5. He is the one who killed everyone at the grand finale of star wars.
6. chewbacca is his father
7. he can kill really fast
8. hes pretty darn rutheless
9. he killed chewie
10. Hes a bunny.

and He's 7 years old and has killed more jedi than Order 66- rite?

Lord Knightfa11
indeed. You seem to read people's minds about their "create-a-sith" before they give all of the details! how do you do that?

Red Nemesis
indeed. You seem to read people's minds about their "create-a-sith" before they give all of the details! how do you do that?

1. Casper the Holy Ghost told Zombie Abe Lincoln (who is my savior) who told me

2. Casper was told by Yahwe, who is going out with Buddha, who broke up with Krishna, who destroyed Casper's cousin's voting booth, that you have already posted a similar 'create a sith' in the official thread.

3. All 'create a sith's are essentially the same.

4. I'm psychic.

Lord Knightfa11
my create a sith was actually durastically different. he was a moderately force sensetive being who became all powerful via being forced to live an ultra prolonged life on korriban with alot of evil sith.

On an on topic note, my real favorite sith is revan and I don't feel like making up bs reasons to like him.

Red Nemesis
Name:Epic Pwnz
Sex: Male
Saber: A huge double bladed lightsaber the size of coruscaunt
Species: human
Planet: tatooine.

BIO: when he was a little baby he was abducted by the sith and trained by darth sideous. He was so powerful that the entire training was achieved within 6 months. at 9 months old he was more powerful than njo luke because he had a trillion midichlorions. by 10 months old he had killed like a buh-zillion jedi and had cool black robes and red eyes and was bald and had batwings and a super fire shoes and his lightsaber had lightning and fire and he flipped around killing stuff faster than yoda and he was more powerful than njo luke and by 15 he had destroyed the universe on accident with his fart. THE END.

^this was a parody of alot of the create a siths, we now return you to your regular, gay, overpowered, create-a-sith programing.^

Really? This is the only one I've seen.

Lord Knightfa11
*sigh* the one above is a parody.

this was my actual one:

Red Nemesis
Clearly. That's why I used it in this discussion. I'm good at stuff. I figured that out on my own.

Also, *devoid* is not a verb. "to devoid them of the force" is nonsense. You might say "to sever them from the Force". Devoid is an adjective, something that describes a noun- not something that you can do to someone.

Lord Knightfa11
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/knightfalll/grammar-nazi.jpg
lol let this picture do the talking.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Clearly. That's why I used it in this discussion. I'm good at stuff. I figured that out on my own.

Also, *devoid* is not a verb. "to devoid them of the force" is nonsense. You might say "to sever them from the Force". Devoid is an adjective, something that describes a noun- not something that you can do to someone. I agree with this, saying "void them of the force" would also be a suitable substitute.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I agree with this, saying "void them of the force" would also be a suitable substitute.

Even that sounds clunky. It is, however, technically correct, so I yield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.