all jedi vs all sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
who wins, all sith vs all jedi!

NonSensi-Klown
Well, this topic is illegal.

But, Team Jedi wins with LotF Luke as their herald.

Slash_KMC
When all the jedi fought all the sith, the jedi won smile

Source: Star wars: galactic battlegrounds

Elite Hunter
This thread will be closed.

Mizukage Yoda
Jedi curbstomp, btw this is an illegal thread

truejedi
too many jedi

Darth Martin
Sith are impossibly many outnumbered.

After Bane there were only 2 Sith at a time from there while there continued to be +20,000 Jedi.

Lucien A
Marka Ragnos FTW all Jedi. Plus Nihilus can eat the, and Sion's invincible. Plus Revan------'Nuff said.

Elite Hunter
^You forgot that Bane and his uber moon nudging TK.

truejedi
yeah, cause nudging a moon is now an UBER combat move. Don't know how a Jedi would survive a moon being nudged.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by truejedi
yeah, cause nudging a moon is now an UBER combat move. Don't know how a Jedi would survive a moon being nudged.

LMAO! laughing

Ultimate Vader
This is probably because the starter is a Revan fanboy. Please be rasional, Darth Storm.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
This is probably because the starter is a Revan fanboy. Please be rasional, Darth Storm. 'Kay, before Nemesis sees this and implodes. It's "rational."

Ultimate Vader
Hm? Why?

Lucien A
Not with a "s," with a "t."

Ultimate Vader
Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lucien A
'Kay, before Nemesis sees this and implodes. It's "rational."

LOL. I'm trying not to jump at simple misspellings anymore, but really, is it so hard to use spell check?

truejedi
is there a spellcheck on KMC?

Red Nemesis
Yes. You have three buttons: Submit reply, Preview and spellcheck. Also, misspelled words are underlined with the fun little red squiggly line, so you really have no excuse.

truejedi
lol, are you kidding me. How the heck have i missed that for 3 years? i was sitting here right clicking, and looking up and down the sides of the reply box... i found check message length, and the Email this page, and subscribe to the thread... and all kinds of things, and NEVER looked at spellcheck. I was thinking: what the heck is red talking about?

Darth Subjekt
if you hit preview it puts misspelled words in yellow font color.

Hewhoknowsall
All Jedi win....badly.

Sith = starwars pile stretcher rip

Lucien A
That wasn't annoying to look at, at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.