Korvac vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Lets give it a shot.

guy222
Exitar

Bentley
Korvac is a monster himself, I think this battle could be close.

Knowsbleed33
The Exterminator.

Red Hulk
No. As good as Korvac is, he would get destroyed by any Celestial.

If I had to place Korvac, I'd say he's above Odin (based on his words), not much mind you.

Bentley
Well, what about Korvac before facing the space armies and after absorbing several cosmics?

Hewhoknowsall
I thought the LT was afraid of Korvac...

Bentley
Not quite. LT didn't destroy Korvac with a super-nova and sealed his universe not to have him infect other universes, but it didn't transpire that Korvac would be a menace for the LT itself.

But Korvac is dangerous enough to be seen by the LT -remember that he couldn't care less about Odin-.

guy222
One of my fave stories is What If #32

Exitar prevails

Bentley
Are you sure? Because Korvac casually absorbs a Celestial in that phase.

guy222
If we count What's If, its a good feat

BTW, nice respect thread

Bentley
Thanks guy!

Originally posted by Bentley
Well, what about Korvac before facing the space armies and after absorbing several cosmics?

Since it seems regular Korvac cannot beat Exitar I made it Whatif Korvac.

kgkg
Not quite. LT didn't destroy Korvac with a super-nova and sealed his universe not to have him infect other universes, but it didn't transpire that Korvac would be a menace for the LT itself.

But Korvac is dangerous enough to be seen by the LT -remember that he couldn't care less about Odin-. Getting noticed by LT is nice but Odin is not really a bad guy and is not a problem to realities even if he was LT is very selective and sometime he does not act when he should.

Like the IG incident he didn't want to do anything for a large portion.

I think that feat is a good way of saying Korvac was a badass and he was universal/mystic threat but we can't say he was notice and Odin was not as a way to compare there level of powers;

as for the battle really depends at which level Korvac is at, but i don't see him winning under normal power levels

Bentley
Well, it is true that the LT has rather weird ways of choosing where to interfere, but it was a possible -unlikely if you will-, way to see it.

Given Korvac's limited appearances, its pretty hard to gauge his power against anyone -over herald level, which he schools-.

From now on consider this battle to be Exitar vs Korvac at his peak.

Knowsbleed33
LT definetly acts at some of the most random moments.

Endless Mike
Korvac is around Cube being level, Exitar is a Celestial

Harbinger
Exitar still wins. Even Kosmos and Kubik admitted that the Celestials possessed power that far surpassed their own. I can't see how this case is any different. Korvac is powerful, but Exitar is on another level entirely.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
Exitar still wins. Even Kosmos and Kubik admitted that the Celestials possessed power that far surpassed their own. I can't see how this case is any different. Korvac is powerful, but Exitar is on another level entirely. I believe that's why EM is saying Exitar would win.

Bentley
Originally posted by Harbinger
Exitar still wins. Even Kosmos and Kubik admitted that the Celestials possessed power that far surpassed their own. I can't see how this case is any different. Korvac is powerful, but Exitar is on another level entirely.

Peak What If Korvac absorbed a Celestial confused

Utrigita
Did He?

Bentley
There at the right panel, he absorbs the earthbound celestial:

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=korvacaguniverse2ey4.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Exitar>>>>>Arishem.

Bentley
Of course, otherwise I wouldn't bring in another Korvac which would win the battle easily. There had to be a challenge right?

This other Korvac is not just Arishem though, he has absorbed a cube being, five elders -including Stranger, Grandmaster and the Inbetweener- and has still his base power. That without counting the power of everyone on earth.

Red Hulk
What-If Korvac has the UN... as a basic weapon...

kgkg
he has absorbed a cube being, five elders -including Stranger, Grandmaster and the Inbetweener- and has still his base power. That without counting the power of everyone on earth. Ok fine Korvac wins! happy now?

Bentley
Originally posted by Red Hulk
What-If Korvac has the UN... as a basic weapon...

Lets not give it to him,

that would be way too cool Happy Dance

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
Ok fine Korvac wins! happy now?

Verily! rolling on floor laughing

I'm just trying to save doing multiple threads with the same characters, just by doing threads I make random spite/loopsided battles half of the time.

(I did Hawkman against Magneto for God's sake!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.