Eneru(One Piece) vs. Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Alright, this is Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto against Eneru from One Piece.

This is post-timeskip Kakashi, so yes, he has his Mangekyo.

Eneru is the villain of the Skypiea arc in One Piece, and has eaten the Goro Goro no mi Devil Fruit, which allows him to become, control, and create lightning. He can fire lightning as blasts, make lightning bolts fall from the sky, create thunderclaps by around his body to shield from attacks, and was able to defeat the superhumanly durable Sanji and Usopp by touching their foreheads with his finger. Also, to avoid attacks and electrocute enemies in the process, he can turn into lightning, seemingly on reflex, and shows great control over this ability, to prove his God status, actually went to sleep and took Kamakiri's blows. He considers himself to be a God, quite literally, he truly thinks of himself as a divine and immortal being.

He also has the strongest "Mantra" of all other characters in the arc, Mantra is basically an ability that allows you to predict the movements of others in combat, but when combined with his Devil Fruit, it turns it into somewhat of a radar, making him virtually omniscient like a real God to the actions of all of Skypiea.

He is also portrayed as incredibly acrobatic and fast, even without turning into lightning is quicker than Luffy and Zoro.

He has enough endurance tank attacks from Luffy, who is very superhumanly strong and his attacks are even more powerful when using his Gomu Gomu attacks.

He also appears to be physically strong as well, able to block Luffy's stretched fists by grabbing his wrists in mid-air with no seeming difficulty.

Also, he wields a staff, which he wields quickly and efficiently enough to fight Luffy and briefly fought Zoro with only it, and with his Devil Fruit powers can transform it into a trident which he can heat up to burn and slash opponents simultaneously.

I am pretty sure you know the capabilities of the Naruto fighters.

Fight takes place on Maxim, but no Raigou/Advent of Thunder, because that would make this thread impossible for Naruto dudes to win.

Who wins?

leonheartmm
jaxxx did you HONESTLY expect these three to win against ero? im just curious. {unless were talking 4 tailed naruto here or sumthing}

ero moves at lightening speed, is capable of nuke level damage and beyond, flies, lets most attacks simply pass through him, has an unbeleiveably strong mantra, survives without any sustainance including air and water/food, and is currently exploring the MOON!!!!!

luffy won against him based on a TECHNICALITY and immunity. cud any of these three in their usual form survive sasuke's kirin??? well they cant survive enel's attacks either.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
jaxxx did you HONESTLY expect these three to win against ero? im just curious. {unless were talking 4 tailed naruto here or sumthing}

ero moves at lightening speed, is capable of nuke level damage and beyond, flies, lets most attacks simply pass through him, has an unbeleiveably strong mantra, survives without any sustainance including air and water/food, and is currently exploring the MOON!!!!!

luffy won against him based on a TECHNICALITY and immunity. cud any of these three in their usual form survive sasuke's kirin??? well they cant survive enel's attacks either. ...Yeah...I really don't know why I made this thread...

But Four Tails is a usable form.

Eneru is only capable of what I would call nuke level damage when using Raigou, I assume you mean the giant thunder ball of doom.

...Seriously, I made this thread cause I honestly could think of no one who would be a good fight for him, and yeah, he was only beaten through a blatant plot device...He is probably the strongest character in the series whose powers have been fully revealed. no expression

Yeah, I suck, this I admit.

Csdabest
Sasuke solos...............>_>

seriously. Im not a huge fan of One Piece but I keep up. But it seems Eneru tkes this with ease.

Dark-Jaxx
...Yeah...

Eneru is way too powerful for this thread...

Maybe Eneru vs. all of Akatsuki? mmm

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, requesting to have this closed.

Wil7
Csdabest, you are a huge fanboy for sasuke if you think he wins, when everyone says Naruto, Sakura, and even kakashi can't beat him together, i don't know much about Eneru, but come on, if Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura can't beat them, then Sasuke can definetly not beat them.

Slaanesh
he says eneru win huh

Dark-Jaxx
Hm. This should be closed by now. mmm

Endless Mike
One El Thor should take care of them

WrathfulDwarf
Close by request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.