zolo vs kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
zolo (one piece)

kenshin(rouroni kenshin)

both are masters with the sword who would win

Dark-Jaxx
Zoro.

He can react to his speed, is physically much more dominant, has freak endurance, and has three swords, all of which swing with more force than Kenshin's one.

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Zoro.

He can react to his speed, is physically much more dominant, has freak endurance, and has three swords, all of which swing with more force than Kenshin's one.

as i remember kenshin said more swords dont always mean a win plus kenshin has those 2 hitten mytsurugi style ultimate attacks(dont know if i spelled it right

Jugglenaut
I doubt even Hiko from RK could compete with current Zoro, even though he's considered the god of that universe.

Endless Mike
Zoro is way faster, and incredibly tougher - I doubt Kenshin could even cut him with full strength using the blade of his sword.

Dark-Jaxx
Not to mention a single slash from Zoro from a single sword should cut Kenshin's blade, and Kenshin along with it, in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.