Morpheus vs. Batmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Morpheus from The Matrix
j82GKTgVDkw

vs. both Keaton and Bale Batman.

Can their two-on-one edge help them win?

Impediment
Prepare to be ridiculed. Matrix fights don't bode too well here.

To answer: Morpheus would kick both their asses.

Alpha Centauri
Obviously Morpheus.

Matrix characters are stupid for Vs fights.

-AC

Dr Will Hatch
Wouldn't Lucius Fox know about Morpheus though and plan accordingly? At the very least, comic Batman would kick his ass.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Wouldn't Lucius Fox know about Morpheus though and plan accordingly? At the very least, comic Batman would kick his ass. Why on God's green earth would Lucius Fo know about Morpheus?

Dr Will Hatch
He is supposed to be one of the smartest people in the Nolan verse, he could know, and if he did, he could manipulate the Matrix. Ah **** it, I only watched the first one, ignore my comment.

Placidity
Right, Fox could manipulate the Matrix... Don't think so.

Morpheus wins 10/10.

Impediment
The Nolan verse? Oh, dear, sweet Jesus on his cross.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
The Nolan verse? Oh, dear, sweet Jesus on his cross. I think the correct term is Noliverse.

BruceSkywalker
"Free your Mind"

Since this is in The Matrix, Morpheus 10/10

Darth Martin
Morpheus hold his own against Agents. These two are ****ed.

WrathfulDwarf
Pull Morpheous out of the Matrix and he gets his ass whoop. Period!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Pull Morpheous out of the Matrix and he gets his ass whoop. Period!

QFT

Bardock42
Pull Morpheous out of the Matrix and he gets his ass whoop. Period! Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
QFT

Why even mention that?

"Yeah, Superman would beat Bob Lee Swagger, but Superman on a planet with a red sun and he gets his ass whooped."

Good one, guys.

Darth Martin
Pull Morpheous out of the Matrix and he gets his ass whoop. Period! Not too sure about that. Morpheus would still retain all of the knowledege he downloaded or learned in the Matrix which would mean he still is a martial arts master w/o Focus(bulletime). Bale Batman as of TDK could take him out of Matrix but Keaton's Batman would get handled.

Impediment
No way. What happens in the Matrix stays in the Matrix.

Alpha Centauri
Nobody learns, nobody learns.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
haermm Dwell much?

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not too sure about that. Morpheus would still retain all of the knowledege he downloaded or learned in the Matrix which would mean he still is a martial arts master w/o Focus(bulletime). Bale Batman as of TDK could take him out of Matrix but Keaton's Batman would get handled.

um...yeah...cause Neo against Bane had lots of martial arts in matrix revolutions

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm Dwell much?

1) Making a comment after being reminded of something passed, does not indicate dwelling.

2) You see the hypocritical nature of that reply, I hope.

-AC

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
1) Making a comment after being reminded of something passed, does not indicate dwelling.

2) You see the hypocritical nature of that reply, I hope.

-AC

M.Bison dude.

Luminatus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not too sure about that. Morpheus would still retain all of the knowledege he downloaded or learned in the Matrix which would mean he still is a martial arts master w/o Focus(bulletime). Bale Batman as of TDK could take him out of Matrix but Keaton's Batman would get handled.

Keaton Batman destroys Bale... He's stronger if not as skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.