To all the Ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Yes, to all you ladies (including Ax3l) I know what you need. Bit of my sensual hands over your body, bit of flowers, bit of chocolates, bit of E.L.O. playing in the background and perhaps a bit of Kram3r? AMIRITE?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Livin_Thing_Single.jpg

Ahsoka Tano
Hai

Kram3r
Woah, woah, woah! Slow down ladies, one at a time!

Ahsoka Tano
A little Australian snake in me. Amiright?

Kram3r
Mate, mate, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! gots to earn the brew before you can taste the stew, amirite? OH SHI--

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Kram3r
Mate, mate, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! gots to earn the brew before you can taste the stew, amirite? OH SHI--

It's a bit salty for my taste, mate. OH SHI--

Kram3r
Mate, it's an acquired taste. Like me meat pies and sausage rolls.

Ahsoka Tano
Mate, it's an acquired taste. Like me meat pies and sausage rolls.

More like a salty string bean if ya no what I mean, mate. peaches

Kram3r
Mate, I'll tell you what Ringo said to Lennon during the recording of How Do You Sleep?, "That's enough". haermm

kodak
Mr.Blue sky w00t

Ax3l
Even me!?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
Even me!?

Yes you!!!

Ax3l
You're a sloppy ****.

Kram3r
Well, maybe if I didn't stay up 3 hours trying to bake the perfect pie for you then maybe I wouldn't be!

Kram3r
Also, I am Paul McCartney. 131

Impediment
┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ 
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓
 ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃
━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛

Kram3r
Originally posted by Impediment
┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ 
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓
 ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃
━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛

Oh shit! I forgot my favorite veteran! You're always welcome, duh. awesome

Impediment
Goddamn right, I am.

Ahsoka Tano
Mate, I'll tell you what Ringo said to Lennon during the recording of How Do You Sleep?, "That's enough". haermm

haermm

Kram3r
Goddamn right, I am.

Dude, tell everyone the Donkey Show story!

silver_tears
Mate, I need a bit of pav to offset the emo right now. haermm

Scythe
That's hawt

Kram3r
Mate, I'll give you the whole pav, but mate, it'll cost you, pav rates have been going up this year. haermm

silver_tears
Mate, I'll give you the whole pav, but mate, it'll cost you, pav rates have been going up this year. haermm

Mate, I'll trade you in BJs mate. haermm

Impediment
Dude, tell everyone the Donkey Show story!

I was stationed at Ft. Irwin, CA back in 2000 while doing a stint in the Army. We went down to Tijuana, Mexico for a 3 day pass to drink mass quantities of alcohol and hook up with the slutty senoritas. We stumbled into a strip bar (I forget the name) and sat down and proceeded to drink like the lushes we were. Alluva sudden, out comes a beautiful Mexican stripper. She was comparable to Salma Hayek as Satanico Pandemonium from the movie From Dusk 'Till Dawn. The music starts playing, the crowd goes wild, and then, my friends, out comes El Burro. My jaw hit the floor as I instantly knew what was about to happen. The donkey got up on stage, and she began "seducing" her long eared friend, similar to how the Sexy Stud from Clerks II did with Kinky Kelly. Now comes the fun part. She proceeds to give oral pleasure to the donkey. I sit with a look of half disgust/half awe as I watch this spectacle. Eventually, she crawls down under where the donkey can get into position. Friends, she took it all. No, seriously. 18" of donkey meat. All of it. I kinda felt bad for the donkey. So this goes on for about a minute, minute and a half, then she pulls out and lets it ejaculate all over her face. I cried tears of joy. It was the coolest thing I had seen in my life. I threw money up on stage.

Interesting post script to that story:

For the bargain price of $50, you could buy this woman and have sex with her. Only just after a donkey spunked in her mouth and face. I chose not to enage. I'm kinky, I admit. But not that kinky.

Scythe
I live very close to Ft. Irwin, that is all...

Ahsoka Tano
I was stationed at Ft. Irwin, CA back in 2000 while doing a stint in the Army. We went down to Tijuana, Mexico for a 3 day pass to drink mass quantities of alcohol and hook up with the slutty senoritas. We stumbled into a strip bar (I forget the name) and sat down and proceeded to drink like the lushes we were. Alluva sudden, out comes a beautiful Mexican stripper. She was comparable to Salma Hayek as Satanico Pandemonium from the movie From Dusk 'Till Dawn. The music starts playing, the crowd goes wild, and then, my friends, out comes El Burro. My jaw hit the floor as I instantly knew what was about to happen. The donkey got up on stage, and she began "seducing" her long eared friend, similar to how the Sexy Stud from Clerks II did with Kinky Kelly. Now comes the fun part. She proceeds to give oral pleasure to the donkey. I sit with a look of half disgust/half awe as I watch this spectacle. Eventually, she crawls down under where the donkey can get into position. Friends, she took it all. No, seriously. 18" of donkey meat. All of it. I kinda felt bad for the donkey. So this goes on for about a minute, minute and a half, then she pulls out and lets it ejaculate all over her face. I cried tears of joy. It was the coolest thing I had seen in my life. I threw money up on stage.

Interesting post script to that story:

For the bargain price of $50, you could buy this woman and have sex with her. Only just after a donkey spunked in her mouth and face. I chose not to enage. I'm kinky, I admit. But not that kinky.

My god, I lol'd so hard I spit out my soda.

Morning_Glory
I'm a lady eat

Scythe
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I'm a lady eat Ya sure are!

MIŠT
Someone say something about pav? biscuits

JCAHO
edit

Because I can
yeah the egg whites sure are expensive as is the white vinegar no expression
How about that castor sugar!
Calm doowwwnn

Piggle Humsy
Yes, to all you ladies (including Ax3l) I know what you need. Bit of my sensual hands over your body, bit of flowers, bit of chocolates, bit of E.L.O. playing in the background and perhaps a bit of Kram3r? AMIRITE?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Livin_Thing_Single.jpg Originally posted by Kram3r
Woah, woah, woah! Slow down ladies, one at a time!

haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.