Batgirl Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Winner?

cloud102
Bump!

Philosophía
Batgirl, easily.

Raoul
this cassie cain?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Raoul
this cassie cain?

Most likely.

cloud102
Yup. What if Bullseye has distance? Would that increase his odds?

Philosophía
He has no odds here.

Batgirl beats him 10/10.

cloud102
Not an expert on Cassie, but when has she ever dodged someone on Bullseye's level? Or an attack on his level?

Philosophía
Originally posted by cloud102
Not an expert on Cassie, but when has she ever dodged someone on Bullseye's level? Or an attack on his level?

She dodges bullets for the lulz, even sniper bullets when they are only inches away from her body ever since she was a kid. And no 'aim dodge' like most street levelers do. She actually follows the bullets, and dodges them with a smile on her face.

Not to mention her body-reading abilities, which would allow her to predict what Bullseye will do, including throwing objects in a certain direction.

Raoul

guy222
batgirl

srankmissingnin
At his best Bullseye has taken on both Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, fallen multiple stories and had to get hit by a truck to stop him (... or maybe two, I forget). Bullseye would steamroll Cassie.

fangirl101
Bullseye is one of Marvel's best H2H fighters. I wouldn't give either a signifigant advantage. He's far better at distance fighting than Batgirl. She's got the advantage up close. I'd say maybe 6/10 Batgirl. maybe.

BruceSkywalker
Cassie, so effortlessly

Warrior18
Up close Batgirl 10/10
At a distance Batgirl 10/10. As mentioned earlier she laughs as she flat out dodges bullets. Not dodging the shooter's aim......but the actual bullets. Plus she is a much better H2H fighter and will read Bullseye like a book. Batman himself couldn't lay a finger on her. erm

Warrior18
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
At his best Bullseye has taken on both Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, fallen multiple stories and had to get hit by a truck to stop him (... or maybe two, I forget). Bullseye would steamroll Cassie.

It was a bus I think. Bullseye is good but DD in that fight did batter him. Elektra seemed to get in the way at times though lol.

Cavalier
lulz at both Srank and Phil.

Cassie gets a slim majority.

redhotrash
Yeah shes dodged bullets, but has she ever dodged someone THROWING stuff at her? I think not.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
Yeah shes dodged bullets, but has she ever dodged someone THROWING stuff at her? I think not. lol

Bullseye's thrown objects are more lethal than bullets.

Warrior18
Originally posted by redhotrash
Yeah shes dodged bullets, but has she ever dodged someone THROWING stuff at her? I think not.

Bullseyes objects don't travel faster than bullets just because he is throwing them.

iceman24567
He throws objects at lightspeed easily no way Cassie can win.

Warrior18
Originally posted by iceman24567
He throws objects at lightspeed easily no way Cassie can win.

laughing

no expression I hope that was a joke.

Mindset
He throws objects at lightspeed easily no way Cassie can win. I agree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree. I knew you would eek!

Mindset
I knew you would eek! reported for flamebait

iceman24567
Flamebait sounds like a gay bar drink. Thanks for the compliment.

Mindset
pfft queerbait

eek!

iceman24567
Lulz you are slightly funnier than me sad

Mrblonde
I don't think you guys are giving Bullseye enough credit \..Yeah Cassie has dodged bullets but she has never dodged anything being shot and or thrown at her by a guy with Bullseye's accuracy..I'm not sayin he's goin to win 10/10 but he will at least win 5 or 4/10

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mrblonde
I don't think you guys are giving Bullseye enough credit \..Yeah Cassie has dodged bullets but she has never dodged anything being shot and or thrown at her by a guy with Bullseye's accuracy..I'm not sayin he's goin to win 10/10 but he will at least win 5 or 4/10

Problem is Bullseye just has ridiculous accuracy. For example a toothpick or baseball thrown by him won't travel faster than a bullet. A bullet fired by him won't be faster than one fired by anyone else, just much more accurate. Which means people who dodge the aimer as it were are in trouble. However I do believe Batgirl dodges the actual bullet. Also other humans have fought him and survived (e.g Daredevil, Elektra even non metas like the Punisher). No reason why Batgirl won't take the majority. A shame because I like Bullseye infinitely more than I like the rather annoying Batgirl.

Superherovandal
Honestly when you dodge multiple bullets at point blank range the accuracy won't do to much difference.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Honestly when you dodge multiple bullets at point blank range the accuracy won't do to much difference.

Precisely.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Cavalier
lulz at Phil.

Why ?

She is faster, more skilled, has the body reading advantage, and based on showings she wipes the floor with him.

srankmissingnin

Philosophía
Bullseye has took it to Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, and Eletkra is a physically superior, more skilled version of Lady Shiva with telepathy and a whole slew of other quasi-mystical ninja abilities. No way in hell can Cass hang with a guy who has fought both Elektra and Daredevil at the same time and was more than holding his own (hell... she couldn't even hang with Elektra tbh).

ABC logic. Nice. You want to use it ? Trust me, you wouldn't like it, since I will completly destroy you.

But since I'm not in the mood to argue without something at stake, I challenge you to a battlezone. Batgirl vs Bullseye. Whoever loses, gets banned for 2 weeks. We start tomorrow. Here, it's 8:10 PM, so how about we start at about 5:00 PM, and do it until around 6:30-7. Deal ?

srankmissingnin

Philosophía
We select judges.

We present our arguments, with nobody else getting involved.

They decide who the winner is.

Harbinger
Cassandra Cain would win, IMO.

srankmissingnin

Philosophía
The weekend would be better for me, I have classes day tomorrow with a two hour break in the middle.

Cool.

The weekend it is then.

srankmissingnin
Sounds good

Warrior18
Bullseye has took it to Daredevil and Elektra at the same time, and Eletkra is a physically superior, more skilled version of Lady Shiva with telepathy and a whole slew of other quasi-mystical ninja abilities. No way in hell can Cass hang with a guy who has fought both Elektra and Daredevil at the same time and was more than holding his own (hell... she couldn't even hang with Elektra tbh).

Lol. DD battered him in that fight and Elektra jobbed thoroughly.

ps ............No Elektra is no way more skilled than Shiva. Check her respect thread on herochat, Elektra has never demonstrated that level of skill. She is however physically superior though.

Bullseye gets battered here.

fangirl101
Originally posted by fangirl101
Bullseye is one of Marvel's best H2H fighters. I wouldn't give either a signifigant advantage. He's far better at distance fighting than Batgirl. She's got the advantage up close. I'd say maybe 6/10 Batgirl. maybe.
bumped for practical reasons. Sure doesn't look the least bit biased to me. Just my guess from knowing so little about each character.

Bentley
Originally posted by Bentley
I think Batgirl wins 10/10, haha, just because DC is better than Marvel and because I think Bullseye sucks as a character. Such a sissy. This is my honest opinion, but I'll throw you a bone and say Batgirl wins 9/10, due slipping while doing a flip kick -she is such a show off-.

Maybe Philosophia was right in not picking me confused

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
bumped for practical reasons. Sure doesn't look the least bit biased to me. Just my guess from knowing so little about each character. you're biased, look at your name.

Badabing
Fangirl & Mindset, take this to a PM please.

Mindset
Take what to pm?

Badabing
Take what to pm? facepalm
Your flirtations or banter about judging. Thanks.

Mindset
My one joke post?

Surely you of all people can understand a joke post.

Should we take this to pm? big grin

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm
Your flirtations or banter about judging. Thanks.

laughing out loud

Don't read enough Bullseye to accurately judge this fight but I've not yet seen Cassandra (55 issues into Batgirl so far) be beaten by another martial artist when she gives it her all.

Badabing
My one joke post?

Surely you of all people can understand a joke post.

Should we take this to pm? big grin You wanna take me on....in a PM?! Bada smash!!!!!! durhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.