Marvel team battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
The battle takes place in a building the size of madison square garden and the building is located in the sahara desert. everyone one is in there prime. everyone is split into teams. what team is the most powerful

1.magneto
2.storm
3.scarlet witch team1
4.professor x
5.silver surfer

6.mr fantastic
7.the thing
8.human torch
9.invisible woman team 2
10.luke cage

11.captain america
12.thor
13.spider man team 3
14.dr doom
15.hulk

16.she hulk
17.ghost rider
18.black heart team 4
19.iron man
20.the shocker

21.thanos
22.blade
23.bullseye
24.deathlok team 5
25.namor

26.spider woman
27.red skull
28.electro
29.jean grey
30.doctor strange team 6

Red Hulk
If you looked in the rules, then that means that you skimmed over the rule with a maximum number of contenders.

rox
what rule is there about number of characters

Red Hulk
Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Oh, and Thanos wins this... don't see how he couldn't.

rox
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some threads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Oh, and Thanos wins this... don't see how he couldn't.

its been modified. what about team 1

Wei Phoenix
IDK. Thanos does have some competition with a HOM Wanda, White Phoenix, RKT and Strange. Not saying that he is going to lose. Actually out of all of these I hope he does win, but I guess I could see the others I named win.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is teamed with nothing but cannon fodder. If there is any time for anyone to say Thanos solos and means it then this it the time because he is going to soloing this entire fight.

rox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thanos is teamed with nothing but cannon fodder. If there is any time for anyone to say Thanos solos and means it then this it the time because he is going to soloing this entire fight.

even against surfer

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
IDK. Thanos does have some competition with a HOM Wanda, White Phoenix, RKT and Strange. Not saying that he is going to lose. Actually out of all of these I hope he does win, but I guess I could see the others I named win.

I think it's just the basic characters.

Thanos would not be any sort of competition for HoM Wanda, WPotC or RK Thor.

Bouboumaster
Thanos is the most powerful being there.

But his team suck.

I say that Thanos win

Darth Martin
Unless I overlooked something, I'd say Team 1.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

He said everyone at their prime so I assumed he meant their best and most powerful.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rox
even against surfer

Thanos can beat Surfer any day of the week. Hell Surfer could attack him in his sleep and Thanos will stomp him after being deprieved of his beauty sleep.

rox
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

everyones at full strength

rox
bump

DestinyGuy678
team 1 would take the majority

guy222
HOM Wanda FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.