Highfather vs. Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/jkfw-19-15.jpg

vs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Marvel_White_Costume2.jpg

quanchi112
Shazam stomps.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shazam stomps. Do you know what that is in highfather's hands?

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Do you know what that is in highfather's hands? Does it matter?

fangirl101
Does it matter?
Yes it does. That is the CELESTIAL city. Not only did he pick it up, He restored it brand new, all in one swoop. uber strength and power display.

quanchi112
Yes it does. That is the CELESTIAL city. Not only did he pick it up, He restored it brand new, all in one swoop. uber strength and power display. Ok and how does that prove he can take Shazam?

fangirl101
Ok and how does that prove he can take Shazam? I didn't say he could. But it does prove that the new Gods can grow and increase thier strength and power anytime they want. Highfather is already as strong as a top tier with no amping. I have scans of him arm wrestling Infinity Man and winning.

quanchi112
I didn't say he could. But it does prove that the new Gods can grow and increase thier strength and power anytime they want. Highfather is already as strong as a top tier with no amping. I have scans of him arm wrestling Infinity Man and winning. If new gods could increase their size anytime they wanted why dont they do that when they are on the ropes? Are you telling me darkseid is to stupid to supersize himself against Superman?

vansonbee
I didn't say he could. But it does prove that the new Gods can grow and increase thier strength and power anytime they want. Highfather is already as strong as a top tier with no amping. I have scans of him arm wrestling Infinity Man and winning. laughing out loud Very neat.

fangirl101
If new gods could increase their size anytime they wanted why dont they do that when they are on the ropes? Are you telling me darkseid is to stupid to supersize himself against Superman?
No. Writers are too stupid to know all of the New Gods powers. The only writers who half know the New gods worth a Damn are Grant Morrison and John Byrne.

quanchi112
No. Writers are too stupid to know all of the New Gods powers. The only writers who half know the New gods worth a Damn are Grant Morrison and John Byrne. No,its just certain writers like Morrison redefine the new gods. Most writers dont have them supersize themselves.

fangirl101
No,its just certain writers like Morrison redefine the new gods. Most writers dont have them supersize themselves.
Most writers don't know the New Gods. Then you get stuff like Apok Now where they don't know about finder beams. Or how in the hell did John Henry's Niece go to Apok without a boom tube and still end up as big as everyone else?

Where was Kalibak And the Millions of parademons when Supergirl and Eradicator where pwning an entire planet?

And exactly what was it Superman was cutting DS off with his TK bubble?

Red Hulk
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Marvel_White_Costume2.jpg You should have made it the Wizard Shazam vs Highfather...

quanchi112
Most writers don't know the New Gods. Then you get stuff like Apok Now where they don't know about finder beams. Or how in the hell did John Henry's Niece go to Apok without a boom tube and still end up as big as everyone else?

Where was Kalibak And the Millions of parademons when Supergirl and Eradicator where pwning an entire planet?

And exactly what was it Superman was cutting DS off with his TK bubble? I think its safe to say that most writers dont view them as powerful as you would like. The writers you do like write them as uber powerful.

I dont know how to respond to the rest of this post.

Golgo13
Highfather.

SquallX
I think its safe to say that most writers dont view them as powerful as you would like. The writers you do like write them as uber powerful.

I dont know how to respond to the rest of this post.

That's because those writers can't write the NG properly.

Kirby's highfather was one of the few beings in the Multiverse that was able to break through the Source Wall and live to tell about it.

comicfan11
Highfather

mighty adam
This shazam has no feats. Classic shazam could beat highfather tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.