Quinlan Vos Vs ROTS Vader (suit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All out

Location-Palpatine's office

Ultimate Vader
This is going to be closed. Moderator please. This is suited Vader from the movie, right?

laser7455
Yeah.

Ultimate Vader
Emm, do you know that Vader can't do anything for some days after gaining the suit? I think it's from RODV.

Fan Skywalker
If this is suited vader in ROTS then he has a big disadvantage (still adjusting to the suit)

Edit: hmmm...Vader beat me to it

Ultimate Vader
Yep. And about RODV, there's not much time from ROTS to RODV, and look what Vader can do at RODV. Doesn't make sense, but still it's a canon and a good story.

Lucien A
I'd give the whole thing to Vos. If that ambiguous chick could get the better of Vader for a while in RoDV, then Quinlan certainly can.

Fan Skywalker
You should have picked Vader at another point this is like putting someone to fight right after surgery and not giving them painkillers

Lucien A
TFU Vader or something.

Ultimate Vader
Yep.

Master Crimzon
Vader ruins his shit in all but the saber fight, which he would still likely take.

Ultimate Vader
Emm, this is ROTS Vader, you know.

Elite Hunter
ROTS suited Vader walks like the Frankenstein monster, he loses this.

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
ROTS suited Vader walks like the Frankenstein monster, he loses this.

He can also crush durasteel and destroy laboratories at this point. He probably also has a button on his suit that brings Papa Palpatine into the fray.

Darth Subjekt
Vader shoots a mechanical force fart at Vos and the fights over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.