One Piece/Bleach/Naruto vs Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBadguy
Cell has just IT'd back to earth after he self destructed.

Pick your team of anyone from either Bleach, Naruto, or One Piece to kill him. Nothing too hax, keep it reasonable. No more than 8 team members. and Cell isn't going to pull a Freeza and blow the planet unless as a last resort.

Who has the best shot or can't it be done?

jimBOFH
I think it would be highly difficult to do, but perhaps possible- however, any energy attack capable of destroying Cell has to be a) very carefully focused and not TOO strong, or the Earth would go with it, and b) able to be finished reasonably quickly. In the fight with Gohan, first Cell tried to blow up the planet because he was losing, then, when he and Gohan were struggling to overpower each other's kamehameha waves, the planet was placed under enormous stress- if it goes on to long, planet would be heavily damaged.

Slaanesh
eneru, kizaru, aokiji, madara, itachi, sasuke, aizen, uruhara..

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
eneru, kizaru, aokiji, madara, itachi, sasuke, aizen, uruhara..

...and then?

Wei Phoenix
Is Cell allowed to absorb them?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheBadguy
...and then?

why don't u tell me how is cell going to take out eneru or kizaru...they can't be harm by physical force..

yungz22
why don't u tell me how is cell going to take out eneru or kizaru...they can't be harm by physical force..

THE KAMEHAMEHA IS NOT PHYSICAL FORCE

Slaanesh
how the hell is kamehameha going to destory lightning or light??

Wei Phoenix
how the hell is kamehameha going to destory lightning or light??

If the Kamehameha can destroy a planet then it can destroy lightning. Cell can do a spirit bomb or IT and absorb them. Summon some Cell Jr's, Solar Kamehameha.

yungz22
solar kamehameha has the some power absorbed from light

leonheartmm
cell one shots all three planets. on the other hand, cell is boring and ugly and cudnt compare as a character to anybb=ody important in these planets so he loses! stick out tongue

TheBadguy

Sorry oh great one for asking how you think the fight would go

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is Cell allowed to absorb them?

Whatever

Originally posted by leonheartmm
cell one shots all three planets. on the other hand, cell is boring and ugly and cudnt compare as a character to anybb=ody important in these planets so he loses! stick out tongue

They fight on earth and Cell can only blow it as a last resort. he's no Freeza but he is still a good villain imo.

jimBOFH
I don't think Cell can use the Spirit Bomb, and isn't the Spirit Bomb different from the Kamehameha in that it only effects people of opposing spiritual energy, that is to say, evil people? Hence Goku can use the Spirit Bomb on an opponent without worrying about it destroying the planet, unlike his kamehameha wave.

NonSensi-Klown
If the Kamehameha can destroy a planet then it can destroy lightning.

This is incredibly ****ed up and incorrect logic.

"lightning" is not a physical object that can be destroyed.

In any case Cell gets tagged by one of the thousands of genjutsu that gets cast on him and he gets mind ****ed.

Wil7
I don't know much about one piece or bleach,but naruto should be able to take Cell.

1. Cell lost to Kid Gohan
2. Naruto can out number Cell
3. Gamabunta crushes him
4. 4 tails probably crushes hi
etc.

There are alot of Naruto charaters who can take Cell.

Kento
Originally posted by Wil7
I don't know much about one piece or bleach,but naruto should be able to take Cell.

3. Gamabunta crushes him
etc.

There are alot of Naruto charaters who can take Cell. Apparently you don't know alot about DBZ either. No offense but seriously. DBZ is on a whole different level than Naruto.

Gohan is the strongest in DB. Even the weakest fighter in DB is leagues above anybody in the Naruto.

Outnumbering somebody only works if you are strong enough to hurt them.

Cell would easily be able to dodge Gamabunta trying to crush him. Or just destroy him.

4-tail biggest feat is destroying some of a forest. Cell in 2nd form was destroying small islands effortlessly. So yea..4-tails looses. As does pretty much anybody in Naruto if the can't genjutsu him.

OP and Bleach I'm not that far in so I can't say anything about them really but I don't think they are even close to DB either.

jimBOFH
Originally posted by Kento
Apparently you don't know alot about DBZ either. No offense but seriously. DBZ is on a whole different level than Naruto.

Gohan is the strongest in DB. Even the weakest fighter in DB is leagues above anybody in the Naruto.

Cell would easily be able to dodge Gamabunta trying to crush him. Or just destroy him.

4-tail biggest feat is destroying some of a forest. Cell in 2nd form was destroying small islands effortlessly. So yea..4-tails looses. As does pretty much anybody in Naruto if the can't genjutsu him.

OP and Bleach I'm not that far in so I can't say anything about them really but I don't think they are even close to DB either.

Really? Mr Satan's pretty weak...so is Videl, although she can fly at least.

Kento
Originally posted by jimBOFH
Really? Mr Satan's pretty weak...so is Videl, although she can fly at least. I wasn't really counting Satan or Videl. I was counting the people like Roshi and up. That actually have power instead of just normal humans. Even if Videl and Satan are higher than any normal person.

Wil7
Apparently you don't know alot about DBZ either. No offense but seriously. DBZ is on a whole different level than Naruto.

I don't know alot about DBZ, but I know the story. I know DBZ>>>>Naruto.

Gohan as a little kid beat Cell, and he wasn't the strongest of DBZ at that point.

He is strong enough to hurt him, because he can get mad, get all of the clones to turn into the nine tailed fox, and all of them punch him to death.

Destroy him how? They would use Toad Flame bomb and burn him to death.

The islands, if i remember correctly, were not even that big, while the 4 tails destroyed a corner of a big forrest, so no, I say 4 tails wins.

Yeah, I am not into One Piece of Bleach like I am into Naruto.

Also, Naruto has sage mode, all of his rasengan moves, Gamakatsu, and Gamakeichi to annoy him to death, Gamabunta, can transform into 9 tailes with Gamabunta, and please, Cell isn't anything to Kyuubi( Cell was able to destroy islands, Kyuubi shattered mountains into pieces), and alot more. Naruto can solo this.

Kento

Gohan as a little kid beat Cell, and he wasn't the strongest of DBZ at that point.

He is strong enough to hurt him, because he can get mad, get all of the clones to turn into the nine tailed fox, and all of them punch him to death.

The islands, if i remember correctly, were not even that big, while the 4 tails destroyed a corner of a big forrest, so no, I say 4 tails wins.

Also, Naruto has sage mode, all of his rasengan moves, Gamakatsu, and Gamakeichi to annoy him to death, Gamabunta, can transform into 9 tailes with Gamabunta, and please, Cell isn't anything to Kyuubi( Cell was able to destroy islands, Kyuubi shattered mountains into pieces), and alot more. Naruto can solo this.

Teen Gohan was >> Anybody but Buu because Buu hadn't came in yet. And he gets weaker and is still = Cell after seven years.

Naruto doesn't even have half the strength Gokou does and Gokou couldn't hurt him. Naruto won't even be able to touch him.

The same way Cell destroyed small islands..and Piccolo destroyed the moon. With a ki blast. And great..to bad fire won't work as it's not strong enough. Even if it could Cell can regen easily.

4-tails used all his power to destroy a small part of the forest. Cell casually, as in without trying, was able to destroy islands that were bigger than what Naruto did.

During the first saga of DBZ Piccolo destroyed the moon. Cell is hundreds of times stronger than Piccolo.

jimBOFH

Actually, Gohan was the strongest of the Z fighters at that point- he turned Super Saiyan 2, whereas Vegeta, Goku and Trunks were all still Super Saiyan 1. That's pretty much the only point at which he's stronger than Goku and Vegeta, but for the fight with Cell, he's stronger.
Cell's strength is not limited to destroying islands- all the Z fighters are quite capable of destroying a planet by the Cell Saga, even Yamcha, Tien or Krillen- they're more powerful at this point than Vegeta was when he arrived on Earth, and he destroyed Arlia before then.
To give a sense of scale as to how strong the Z fighters are, in the World Martial Arts Tournaments in Dragonball, the strongest martial artists on the planet had strengths of between 100 and 200, compared to a standard power level of 5 (Raditz's reading of a farmer's power level when he arrives on earth). Goku and Piccolo each have a maximum power of ~1000 with their most powerful attacks when Raditz arrives on Earth.
By the time of the Cell Saga, Super Saiyan 1 Gohan has a power level of 150, 000, 000. This doubles when he transforms to Super Saiyan 2.

Wil7
Teen Gohan was >> Anybody but Buu because Buu hadn't came in yet. And he gets weaker and is still = Cell after seven years.

Naruto doesn't even have half the strength Gokou does and Gokou couldn't hurt him. Naruto won't even be able to touch him.

The same way Cell destroyed small islands..and Piccolo destroyed the moon. With a ki blast. And great..to bad fire won't work as it's not strong enough. Even if it could Cell can regen easily.

4-tails used all his power to destroy a small part of the forest. Cell casually, as in without trying, was able to destroy islands that were bigger than what Naruto did.

During the first saga of DBZ Piccolo destroyed the moon. Cell is hundreds of times stronger than Piccolo.

You are talking about teen gohan, i am talkng about little baby gohan, who wasn't stronger than goku, buu, especially broly, etc at that point.

I don't remeber Gohan and Goku fighting.

Cell regain easily. If it wasn't for Manda shedding his skin, he would have died, and he can't regain to everything, or else he would have regained against Gohan, and trunks.

Well, since we didn't see much of 4-tails, he could possibly destroy bigger stuff than a little bit of a forest, plus, the forest was way bigger than the island, or at least that is how it looked.

Desrtroying the moon is not as big of a feat as is shattering mountains into little pieces, and sending tidal waves to his enemies. 1 tidal wave finished off cell.

Naruto still has all of the rasengan moves, red chakra, gamabunta, his two sons to annoy him to death, liguid bullet with gamabunta, millions of shadow clones, etc.

TheBadguy

Desrtroying the moon is not as big of a feat as is shattering mountains into little pieces, and sending tidal waves to his enemies. 1 tidal wave finished off cell.

Naruto can solo this.

...Please don't post in this thread anymore

Kento
You are talking about teen gohan, i am talkng about little baby gohan, who wasn't stronger than goku, buu, especially broly, etc at that point.

I don't remeber Gohan and Goku fighting.

Cell regain easily. If it wasn't for Manda shedding his skin, he would have died, and he can't regain to everything, or else he would have regained against Gohan, and trunks.

Well, since we didn't see much of 4-tails, he could possibly destroy bigger stuff than a little bit of a forest, plus, the forest was way bigger than the island, or at least that is how it looked.

Naruto still has all of the rasengan moves, red chakra, gamabunta, his two sons to annoy him to death, liguid bullet with gamabunta, millions of shadow clones, etc.

Since the Cell Saga Gohan has been the strongest. Which is what we are talking about. Which he is a teen in.

Gohan and Gokou never fought...What does that have to do with Gohan being stronger?

To bad Gohan and Trunks have the power to completely disintegrate Cell while Gamabunta doesn't. Not to mention the huge speed advantage any Z fighter or villain has.

Island Cell destroys

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16147/page.2/

4-tail damage

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/8/naruto/chapter.22718/page.10/

Who wins?

One tidal wave? Compared to Earth destroying blasts?? Really? Blowing up the moon is less impressive than blowing up a mountain? How?? Roshi destroyed a mountain easily by the way.

And nothing Naruto does or anybody in Naruto does comes even close to what even Master Roshi can do.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Sorry oh great one for asking how you think the fight would go

oh...you were asking..sory..my bad embarrasment

i think they can give cell a fight..i don't know how they goin to beat him tho..maybe if somehow he is caught in amaterasu..he'll be burn tu dust and can't reform..and i don't think cell can beat the team too..he has no way to kill eneru or kizaru..i don't think a blast can kill them..he surely can't absorb them cuz they doesn't have physical form..at least thats what i think..

jimBOFH
Since the Cell Saga Gohan has been the strongest. Which is what we are talking about. Which he is a teen in.

Gohan and Gokou never fought...What does that have to do with Gohan being stronger?

To bad Gohan and Trunks have the power to completely disintegrate Cell while Gamabunta doesn't. Not to mention the huge speed advantage any Z fighter or villain has.

Island Cell destroys

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16147/page.2/

4-tail damage

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/8/naruto/chapter.22718/page.10/

Who wins?

One tidal wave? Compared to Earth destroying blasts?? Really? Blowing up the moon is less impressive than blowing up a mountain? How?? Roshi destroyed a mountain easily by the way.

And nothing Naruto does or anybody in Naruto does comes even close to what even Master Roshi can do.

I would say that Gohan was the strongest AT the cell saga, but not since the Cell Saga- remember, he spends 7 years not training, but rather trying to constantly suppress his power whenever he's around others, while Vegeta and Goku spend 7 years in intense training. Vegeta's strength in his normal form increases hugely, and he also attains Super Saiyan 2. Goku attains Super Saiyan 3. After the Old Kai increases Gohan's power, he's stronger than either, but by GT he's far weaker than both, again, because he doesn't fight much while Vegeta spends all his time training, as does Goku.

Dark-Jaxx
Eneru alone could possibly do this.

He has shown to be able to do enough damage to hurt Cell, is faster, and if Cell blows the planet to piss, IIRC Eneru can function just fine in space.

Now, I am not saying Eneru is more powerful, but Eneru is THE only opponent from any of these series who has shown the specific abilities that would be needed to beat Cell.

The only X factor is Cell's healing factor, so actually, now that I think about it, prolly a stalemate.

Kento
I would say that Gohan was the strongest AT the cell saga, but not since the Cell Saga- remember, he spends 7 years not training, but rather trying to constantly suppress his power whenever he's around others, while Vegeta and Goku spend 7 years in intense training. Vegeta's strength in his normal form increases hugely, and he also attains Super Saiyan 2. Goku attains Super Saiyan 3. After the Old Kai increases Gohan's power, he's stronger than either, but by GT he's far weaker than both, again, because he doesn't fight much while Vegeta spends all his time training, as does Goku. Gohan still had his rage fueled power which is what made him > everybody all the time even when his power level was extremely low when Radditz came. When he became Mystic all that hidden power was brought to the surface he wasn't amped and Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Gokou.

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto can solo this. haermm

Endless Mike
Cell wins - there's nothing they can really do to him (well there are some things that would work but he is too fast to get caught in them, assuming this is bloodlusted)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
This is incredibly ****ed up and incorrect logic.

"lightning" is not a physical object that can be destroyed.

In any case Cell gets tagged by one of the thousands of genjutsu that gets cast on him and he gets mind ****ed.

Yeah I will admit retardedness there. At first I read it as lightning would end Cell then I somehow read it as lightning would stop his kamehameha and before I fully comprehended the comment it was past 15 minutes and I couldn't edit it. We're even now when it comes to stupid comments and misspellings.

jimBOFH
Gohan still had his rage fueled power which is what made him > everybody all the time even when his power level was extremely low when Radditz came. When he became Mystic all that hidden power was brought to the surface he wasn't amped and Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Gokou.
Yes, but his power still decreases if he doesn't train, while Vegeta and Goku never stop training- and as Saiyans, this means their power continues to rise. After Goku gets turned into a kid, Vegeta is considered to be the strongest fighter on Earth by Bebi, who should know, seeing as he possesses Gohan first. Gohan might potentially be more powerful, but he doesn't train like Vegeta or Goku do.
I guess at the end of the Buu saga, Gohan is the strongest. But from the Cell Saga to the end of DBZ, Gohan's strength is only increased by special events- the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the transformation to SSJ2, and the upgrade to Mystic. Compare this to Goku and Vegeta, who increase their strength continuously due to their constant training.

Wei Phoenix

3. Gamabunta crushes him
etc.

1. Yes Cell lost to the most powerful warrior at the end of the Cell Saga after getting distracted by Vegeta.
2. Cell can summon Cell Jrs. and split his body like Piccolo.
3. don't know who that is.
4. Cell can absorb Naruto and all of his tails.

Dark-Jaxx
Gamabunta is the giant fatass frog, and the assertion that he will beat Cell is hilarious.

Kento
Yes, but his power still decreases if he doesn't train, while Vegeta and Goku never stop training- and as Saiyans, this means their power continues to rise. After Goku gets turned into a kid, Vegeta is considered to be the strongest fighter on Earth by Bebi, who should know, seeing as he possesses Gohan first. Gohan might potentially be more powerful, but he doesn't train like Vegeta or Goku do.
I guess at the end of the Buu saga, Gohan is the strongest. But from the Cell Saga to the end of DBZ, Gohan's strength is only increased by special events- the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the transformation to SSJ2, and the upgrade to Mystic. Compare this to Goku and Vegeta, who increase their strength continuously due to their constant training. His power decreases sure but only on the surface. He's got all that power hidden away that he can access when he's angry which makes him stronger than Gokou and Vegeta. Just like in the Radditz fight. He was extremely weaker than Gokou and Piccolo but his rage gave him the power to hurt Radditz than disappeared.

And GT isn't canon. In canon Gohan was the strongest hero by DB's end.

TheBadguy
I forgot about the Cell jrs, thats worse overkill. For this fight Cell isn't using them or making more of himself. Its right after he ITs back to earth so he's pissed, basically bloodlusted.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Gamabunta is the giant fatass frog, and the assertion that he will beat Cell is hilarious.

laughing out loud

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah I will admit retardedness there. At first I read it as lightning would end Cell then I somehow read it as lightning would stop his kamehameha and before I fully comprehended the comment it was past 15 minutes and I couldn't edit it. We're even now when it comes to stupid comments and misspellings.

We can't stop here, this is bat country! haermm

Lightning doesn't function very well in sp-

I'm just going to shut up about the physics contradictions now.

Dark-Jaxx
Eneru functions in space just fine.

Hell, he is currently ruler of the moon. no expression

jimBOFH
His power decreases sure but only on the surface. He's got all that power hidden away that he can access when he's angry which makes him stronger than Gokou and Vegeta. Just like in the Radditz fight. He was extremely weaker than Gokou and Piccolo but his rage gave him the power to hurt Radditz than disappeared.

And GT isn't canon. In canon Gohan was the strongest hero by DB's end.
At the end of DBZ, sure. Gohan is stronger than any fighter except Vegito/Goggeta. However, if he follows the same pattern as he has since the android saga- that is, only training during times of conflict- then Goku and Vegeta will be stronger after any significant length of time. I know GT isn't considered canon, but with respect to normal power levels- i.e. ignoring SSJ4 etc, which are non-canon- I think it's just a natural progression of DBZ.
Compare Trunks at the very end of DBZ to Future Trunks- they should be approximately the same power, if it was about their potential, but they're not- the difference being that Future Trunks has spent his whole life fighting, whereas even with Vegeta for a father, Trunks hasn't trained nearly as hard as Future Trunks.

Kento
At the end of DBZ, sure. Gohan is stronger than any fighter except Vegito/Goggeta. However, if he follows the same pattern as he has since the android saga- that is, only training during times of conflict- then Goku and Vegeta will be stronger after any significant length of time. I know GT isn't considered canon, but with respect to normal power levels- i.e. ignoring SSJ4 etc, which are non-canon- I think it's just a natural progression of DBZ.
Compare Trunks at the very end of DBZ to Future Trunks- they should be approximately the same power, if it was about their potential, but they're not- the difference being that Future Trunks has spent his whole life fighting, whereas even with Vegeta for a father, Trunks hasn't trained nearly as hard as Future Trunks. That's completely different. It's not potential for Gohan. It's not something he could train and achieve but doesn't it's something he has already but can't use without getting very angry.

And we never really see how powerful Present Trunks gets except that he and Goten are nearly equal with 18 as kids so it's really impossible to say if Trunks surpassed Future Trunks or got weaker in those ten years at the End of Z than as a kid.

jimBOFH
That's completely different. It's not potential for Gohan. It's not something he could train and achieve but doesn't it's something he has already but can't use without getting very angry.

And we never really see how powerful Present Trunks gets except that he and Goten are nearly equal with 18 as kids so it's really impossible to say if Trunks surpassed Future Trunks or got weaker in those ten years at the End of Z than as a kid.

I can see your point, but Gohan's Mystic power isn't static- if it were, then Vegeta and Goku would be guaranteed to surpass it with training, due to the warrior race thing. So just by having his true power unlocked, that doesn't mean that it won't increase or decrease with training/lack thereof. It's true that it'll never decrease to the same extent as it would without the mystic power, but the fact that he doesn't train at all means it'll drop off pretty quick compared to Vegeta and Goku. For example, in the 7 years between the Cell Games and the Majin Buu saga, Vegeta's power increased enormously, to 70,000,000 in fight with Pui Pui, whereas Gohan's power dropped to 78, 000, 000 in Super Saiyan 1. Once Gohan started training again it increased reasonably quickly, but he was still far weaker than Vegeta and Goku in the same form.

Kento
I'm not talking about his general power level. Under normal circumstances Gohan is weaker. But he's got power inside of him he can only access when he's angry. That power is what I'm talking about. The mystic upgrade pulled out that power and it made him > SSJ3.

Though I'm not sure if he still has that hidden power after the mystic upgrade since the series doesn't continue..except for GT which sucks anyway.

And power levels never go pass the Freeza saga..so where did you get those from?

jimBOFH
This site here: http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/power-levels(new).htm

I cross referenced with several others, and there appear to be 2 main schools of thought on power levels after the Freeza saga- possibly due to difference in the English/Japanese versions. Anyway, the vast majority of sites that i could find give Vegeta's power in the Buu Saga as either 5, 000, 000 or 70, 000, 000, and SSJ2 Vegeta as either 35, 000, 000 or 360, 000, 000. The relative power levels appear to be the same in both versions though (i.e. Goku's power/ Vegeta's power ~ constant)
In any case, my point is that no one-off power increase is enough to offset the continual increase in power that Vegeta and Goku attain through training and sparring. Vegeta is clearly more powerful than Gohan in the Great Saiyaman saga, and i see no reason that he wouldn't continue to increase in power indefinitely, while Gohan doesn't train- so even though his Mystic power puts him above SSJ3, over time Goku and Vegeta should be more powerful than Goku's original SSJ3 even at SSJ2.
If that seems unlikely, consider that Vegeta was willing to fight without going Super Saiyan in the World Martial arts tournament. Clearly, he's confident that he's stronger in his natural state than Piccolo is, and Piccolo is stronger than Cell in his original form, or Android 18- whereas both were stronger than him as a Super Saiyan at the beginning of the Android Saga.

Kento
Under normal circumstances (ie Gohan not angry) yes Vegeta and Gokou can and have surpassed him. But the mystic form didn't amp his power. It just brought forth the hidden power he had when angry. And that alone was enough to put him above ssj3 in base form. That power doesn't fade over time. His hidden power is what I'm talking about that makes him so much more powerful. Gokou and Vegeta are both much more skilled, and willing to fight so in a fight against Gohan they would easily win. But against a threat to their family Gohan would surpass them in power and then afterwards become weaker again.

Csdabest
Byaka(cant ever spell his name right. dude with the leaf pedals.
Ichigo
Sasuke
Itachi
Luffy
eneru
Naruto
Pain absorption body

Pain body can absorb all of Cells attacks
Sasuke cana paralze Cell with genjutsu shackles.

Then naruto can use FRS to destroy every cell in cells body
Or Itachi can use Susano'o to seal Cell away for eternity.

Ichigo and Byuaka can stall

Kento
Originally posted by Csdabest
Byaka(cant ever spell his name right. dude with the leaf pedals.
Ichigo
Sasuke
Itachi
Luffy
eneru
Naruto
Pain absorption body

Pain body can absorb all of Cells attacks
Sasuke cana paralze Cell with genjutsu shackles.

Then naruto can use FRS to destroy every cell in cells body
Or Itachi can use Susano'o to seal Cell away for eternity.

Ichigo and Byuaka can stall Are you being serious?

Csdabest
Well since cell doesn't have any defense against genjutsu. He should get raped by it. And there is no reason why razor sharp wind shouldnt cut and destroy cells cells. and also no reason why susano shouldnt seal away Cell

NonSensi-Klown
Sharp wind < Ki beams capable of disintegrating mountains. A raxor would break on Cell's skin.

Susanno moves as fast as it's summoner, because it follows him. Cell is leagues faster than anyone in Naruto.

Genjutsu is the only hope.

Kento
Well since cell doesn't have any defense against genjutsu. He should get raped by it. And there is no reason why razor sharp wind shouldnt cut and destroy cells cells. and also no reason why susano shouldnt seal away Cell Even assuming that Wind Shuriken could hurt Cell its not like he wouldn't just heal instantly. He healed from blowing himself up, and from having the top half of him destroyed. Wind Shuriken wouldn't be anything special. Then the whole speed issue with Cell being able to run circles around anybody in Naruto and Naruto being just about the slowest in his own series without going Kyuubi or tailed form.

Susano would have to hit. Itachi wouldn't even have time to summon it, and even if he did Cell could just wait for Itachi to die while casually killing the others.

Genjutsu is the only real option. But it could be very possible Cell could dispel it simply by controlling his ki which he can do better than any ninja in Naruto can control their chakra flow.

NonSensi-Klown
Cell wouldn't know that you can dispel Genjutsu with chi, though.

Csdabest
Thats why. Sasuke cast Genjutsu Shackles. then Itachi uses Susano. Also wind still access the skin. The wind chakra is sooo thin and small it slips through and destroys the cells. it not like it a sword bashing intom him. its individually destroy the cells

Kento
I was just going by his personality. How he never powered up fully until Gohan, and just toyed with Gokou. Knowing they were weak he would probably do something similar. And getting caught in a genjutsu I'd just assume he'd power up more out of anger and not understanding what's going on. Like how Killer Bee went tailed mode when he busted out of Sasuke's genjutus. Course I'm just guessing that's how he broke out by getting more chakra by going tailed-mode.

Csdabest
He broke out. Cuz The tailed beast is a seperat enityt and it has a pact. It acts as the host partner to break him out of genjutsu. Basiclaly having a will of its own that will obey its host.

TheBadguy
I was just going by his personality. How he never powered up fully until Gohan, and just toyed with Gokou. Knowing they were weak he would probably do something similar. And getting caught in a genjutsu I'd just assume he'd power up more out of anger and not understanding what's going on. Like how Killer Bee went tailed mode when he busted out of Sasuke's genjutus. Course I'm just guessing that's how he broke out by getting more chakra by going tailed-mode.

This fight happens when Cell comes back with IT from self destruction. When his Ki aura was crackling everywhere and causing bio electricity to shoot out around him. Think when he killed future Trunks. Cell is pissed, he wont be playing games.

NonSensi-Klown
Thats why. Sasuke cast Genjutsu Shackles. then Itachi uses Susano. Also wind still access the skin. The wind chakra is sooo thin and small it slips through and destroys the cells. it not like it a sword bashing intom him. its individually destroy the cells

The cells themselves are strong enough to resist wind. And wind doesn't work that way, that doesn't make any sense.

Csdabest
Naruto doesnt have to make sense

jimBOFH
Under normal circumstances (ie Gohan not angry) yes Vegeta and Gokou can and have surpassed him. But the mystic form didn't amp his power. It just brought forth the hidden power he had when angry. And that alone was enough to put him above ssj3 in base form. That power doesn't fade over time. His hidden power is what I'm talking about that makes him so much more powerful. Gokou and Vegeta are both much more skilled, and willing to fight so in a fight against Gohan they would easily win. But against a threat to their family Gohan would surpass them in power and then afterwards become weaker again.

Firstly, why wouldn't it fade over time? He's used his hidden power in the Saiyan and Cell Sagas. In the Saiyan saga against Raditz, his hidden power is ~1k. In the Cell Saga it's far greater, and in the Buu Saga it's greater still. Therefore, it increases with his base power- so why wouldn't it decrease with it?
Secondly, even if it doesn't decrease (which would make it static), then eventually Vegeta and Goku would outstrip him- by the end of the Buu saga they're both more powerful in their natural state than they were as Super Saiyans at the beginning of the Android Saga. So, even if Gohan's power remains static without training, Goku and Vegeta should be able to outstrip it. Consider the increase in their power in 1 years worth of training in the hyperbolic time chamber. Vegeta continually trains under the highest gravity he can, and Goku isn't exactly slacking off either.

NonSensi-Klown
Naruto doesnt have to make sense

It does in debates.

Csdabest
Well thats how the attack works. It wind chakra. So it properties are different. You cant rerange the way an attack works to fit your circumstances

Fuuton • Rasen Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Rasen Shuriken was developed by Uzumaki Naruto out of the original Fuuton • Rasengan. This spiraling Wind attack has only been seen in a half completed state. But even in this incomplete form, it has wrought massive destruction. With the aid of clones Naruto will form Rasengan and add the Wind Element. Though called "shuriken" the attack is not thrown. The trick name along with the aid of clones who act as a feint allow Naruto to get in close and strike his opponent. The attack itself can only be maintained in his hands for a few seconds time.

Rasen Shuriken is formed by enumerable miniscule small blades which slice into every cell of his target, severing the chakra circulatory channels connecting all the vital points on the body. Once it connects the highly dangerous attack will envelop the target in a massive sphere of destruction. The attack hits the opponent in such a way that it is even beyond the abilities of the Sharingan to copy. Due to its channel severing nature, the result on the body resembles a fast acting poison more than an outright attack. Unfortunately this same damage is done to Naruto's arm. For that reason Tsunade declared it forbidden.

Magee
About genjutsu, it technicaly shouldn't work on any one out side of the Narutoverse because it depends on the victim's chakra system which no one out side of Naruto has and this thread is retarded. Cell wins.

Csdabest
Genjutsu is basically controlling the energy in the body. technically speaking. Chakra is just physical energy and spiritial energy combined. So in a sense. It should work on everyone. So genjutsu works just fine on cell

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Magee
About genjutsu, it technicaly shouldn't work on any one out side of the Narutoverse because it depends on the victim's chakra system which no one out side of Naruto has and this thread is retarded. Cell wins.

no he won't..how will he defeat eneru or kizaru??

NonSensi-Klown
Well thats how the attack works. It wind chakra. So it properties are different. You cant rerange the way an attack works to fit your circumstances

I don't have to, my point still stands. Cell's "cells" are > Fuuton rasengan. You seeem to have this idea in your head that Cell's skin is hard while his innards are soft and vulnerable. That is not how any anatomy works, human or otherwise. The cells within your body are just as strong as your skin cells, not against disease but against damage. If Cell's skin cells are > Rasen Shuriken, which it is, then so is his whole body. That's why it doesn't make any sense, and is thus wrong. Kishi can use his bullshit psuedo-science in his own unvierse, but that doesn't work on things with different anatomies in different universes.

Csdabest
I don't have to, my point still stands. Cell's "cells" are > Fuuton rasengan. You seeem to have this idea in your head that Cell's skin is hard while his innards are soft and vulnerable. That is not how any anatomy works, human or otherwise. The cells within your body are just as strong as your skin cells, not against disease but against damage. If Cell's skin cells are > Rasen Shuriken, which it is, then so is his whole body. That's why it doesn't make any sense, and is thus wrong. Kishi can use his bullshit psuedo-science in his own unvierse, but that doesn't work on things with different anatomies in different universes.

There is no proof that Cell will tank Rasen Shuriken. Cell has been shown to be vulnerble to damage. His body is still flesh like. Its not mechanicale or anything,. So no reason why he shouldnt get hurt. Nor why his cells will be destroyed. Ur trying to mix real world physics into anime which is insta fell. So please provide evidence why Rasen shuriken which attacks on a celluar level wontr hurt cell.

jimBOFH
Actually, your skin cells are much more resistant to radiation and heat than, say, your brain cells. That's kind of the point of having specialised cells for your skin. The presence of melanin in particular plays a large role in UV resistance.

BradBalboa
he seriously think that Kyuubi is more powerful than a being like cell....... laughing whistle

BradBalboa
Dont forget cell inherited frieza ability to survive anywhere, meanign he could easily click a hold of any of them fly there asses into space and either throw them into the sun, into the abyss of space or simply beat there asses down. no one in naruto can contend with cell physially the guy destroyed a city by flying threw it !!

Dark-Jaxx
Honestly, no one here can really kill Cell, they would need to kill him on a molecular level. No one here is capable of that.

Dark-Jaxx
There is no proof that Cell will tank Rasen Shuriken. Cell has been shown to be vulnerble to damage. His body is still flesh like. Its not mechanicale or anything,. So no reason why he shouldnt get hurt. Nor why his cells will be destroyed. Ur trying to mix real world physics into anime which is insta fell. So please provide evidence why Rasen shuriken which attacks on a celluar level wontr hurt cell. Because the cells of Cell>>>>>>That of anyone in Naruto, and because Naruto would never hit him with it.

How hard is that to get?

Wei Phoenix
Because the cells of Cell>>>>>>That of anyone in Naruto, and because Naruto would never hit him with it.

How hard is that to get?

What happened to The Beyonder? Go back!

Dark-Jaxx
Nah.

Eneru is cooler.

yungz22

3. Gamabunta crushes him
etc.

are you kidding me

1. gohan was the strongest character in the show at that point
2. since when have naruto's clones been able to actually do something against a strong opponent. plus cell has explosive wave.
3.cell would kick bunta out of existence(exageration)
4. the nine tailed foxes grestest feats were creating tidalwave and destroying mountains in one sweep. Cell destroyed a planet and can destroy more with ease.

Csdabest
Because the cells of Cell>>>>>>That of anyone in Naruto, and because Naruto would never hit him with it.

How hard is that to get?

How hard is it to get. That

Step
1. Sasuke hits with Kasegui no Jutsu the MS version if needs be. Cell Is paralyzed and can't move cuz he has no idea how genjutsu works.
2. Itachi's uses Susano'o to seal away cell forever in eternity.

or Step 2. One of the Uchiha uses AMaterasu to completely dicintergreate Cell while he stuck in the genjutsu shackles.

or 2. Naruto can easily hit him with FRS. Hell even for the sake of YOUR opinion. Ill switch out Naruto for Kakashi.

While Cell is stuck in Genjutsu shackles. Kakashi sends Cell w/ Kumoi away to another dimension.

yungz22
How hard is it to get. That

Step
1. Sasuke hits with Kasegui no Jutsu the MS version if needs be. Cell Is paralyzed and can't move cuz he has no idea how genjutsu works.
2. Itachi's uses Susano'o to seal away cell forever in eternity.

or Step 2. One of the Uchiha uses AMaterasu to completely dicintergreate Cell while he stuck in the genjutsu shackles.

or step 3. Naruto can easily hit him with FRS. Hell even for the sake of YOUR opinion. Ill switch out Naruto for Kakashi.

While Cell is stuck in Genjutsu shackles. Kakashi sends Cell w/ Kumoi away to another dimension.
Step
1. cell would probably get mad and start releasing energy like the narutoverse has never seen before.
2. once out of the genjutsu be piseed and give both of them a death beam after torturing them.

step 2. i doubt amaterasu would disintergrate cell all amaterasu does is burn for seven days or some crap like that. cell also moves faster than the eye can see so how is he going to be hit?

Step 3 naruto would never hit with a move like fuuton rasengan only reason it hit kakuzu was plot device. also to naruto would have to get in close range against cell to an attack like that. Naruto would then be easily dodged by cell and then punished for his actions with a ki blast.

now as for kakashi this might work. but cell could just easily blitz him because look how long it takes to hit someone with that portal jutsu. he has to make sure his aim is correct and all that. If not cell would just lose an arm which can easily be replaced. cell would probably be pissed that he lost his arm too.

Kento
There is no proof that Cell will tank Rasen Shuriken. Cell has been shown to be vulnerble to damage. His body is still flesh like. Its not mechanicale or anything,. So no reason why he shouldnt get hurt. Nor why his cells will be destroyed. Ur trying to mix real world physics into anime which is insta fell. So please provide evidence why Rasen shuriken which attacks on a celluar level wontr hurt cell. I'd say taking missles qualifies as being able to withstand that wind shuriken. Or tanking the Tri-beam in his second form. Or the fact he's part saiyan who have shown resistance to blades.

Not to mention..he'd just heal instantly if it did hurt.

NonSensi-Klown
Actually, your skin cells are much more resistant to radiation and heat than, say, your brain cells. That's kind of the point of having specialised cells for your skin. The presence of melanin in particular plays a large role in UV resistance.

That's kind of what I meant by "disease". though I guess radiation doesn't really count as a disease does it?

Because his cells have taken stronger attacks on a cellular level than the Rasenshuriken.

Csdabest
Originally posted by yungz22
Step
1. cell would probably get mad and start releasing energy like the narutoverse has never seen before.
2. once out of the genjutsu be piseed and give both of them a death beam after torturing them.

step 2. i doubt amaterasu would disintergrate cell all amaterasu does is burn for seven days or some crap like that. cell also moves faster than the eye can see so how is he going to be hit?

Step 3 naruto would never hit with a move like fuuton rasengan only reason it hit kakuzu was plot device. also to naruto would have to get in close range against cell to an attack like that. Naruto would then be easily dodged by cell and then punished for his actions with a ki blast.

now as for kakashi this might work. but cell could just easily blitz him because look how long it takes to hit someone with that portal jutsu. he has to make sure his aim is correct and all that. If not cell would just lose an arm which can easily be replaced. cell would probably be pissed that he lost his arm too.

Cell wouldnt know whats happening. He would mearly start struggeling. thats all. And merely raising your chakra or is not going to. You have to completely stop the chakra in your body and then apply an even stronger power to break it. Thats with Regular Genjutsu. MS genjutsu you need an outside source to break it or unless Cell energy in his body . But since people want to get so technical. Cell only has control over the chi in his body. Not the physical and spiritial energy in his body thats combined. And even if he manages to break out. He has Kakashi Kumoi sending him to another diemension. And Itachis amaterasu or Susano'o burning him away or sealing him forever. And dont say Amaterasu wont work. Amaterasu burns what is focused on with temperaatures that are hotter than the sun. and SO far no DBZ character has been able to withstand it. Maybe he might tank it if it was latent fire and wasnt being focused. But Cell would get incinerated by amaterasu. Sent to another dimension by Kumoi. Or Sealed away by Susano'o.

Kento
Cell wouldnt know whats happening. He would mearly start struggeling. thats all. And merely raising your chakra or is not going to. You have to completely stop the chakra in your body and then apply an even stronger power to break it. Thats with Regular Genjutsu. MS genjutsu you need an outside source to break it or unless Cell energy in his body . But since people want to get so technical. Cell only has control over the chi in his body. Not the physical and spiritial energy in his body thats combined. And even if he manages to break out. He has Kakashi Kumoi sending him to another diemension. And Itachis amaterasu or Susano'o burning him away or sealing him forever. And dont say Amaterasu wont work. Amaterasu burns what is focused on with temperaatures that are hotter than the sun. and SO far no DBZ character has been able to withstand it. Maybe he might tank it if it was latent fire and wasnt being focused. But Cell would get incinerated by amaterasu. Sent to another dimension by Kumoi. Or Sealed away by Susano'o.

Or the much faster Cell just destroys them without any effort whatsoever.

Csdabest
And how is cell going to do that when he is trapped by genjutsu and cant move.

How about this option. Itachi points a finger. and lets Sasuke rape with Amaterasu. Itachi can predict and see fast movements before the person even maes them. Along with Sasuke and kakashi. Before Cell even moves. He traps it. Sasuke incinerates with amaterasu.

Or hear is an even better option. Sasuke looks into Cell's eyes. or Itachi or Kakashi does the same. Hypnotizes Cell and tells him to take a trip into the sun. It bypasses the users will and logical thinking and ability to think and controls them against there own will. There will be no getting mad and trying to break out of it. It will just be. Yes Master. A vacation to the sun will be excellent this time of year

Thing with DBZ characters. there abilities. Fast movement hard blows. Energy blast. Bigger energy blast. Energy beam. Bigger energy beam. Signature energy beam thats bigger. it lacks versatility and diversity and experience and feats dealing with abilities that are highly diverse

Kento

How about this option. Itachi points a finger. and lets Sasuke rape with Amaterasu. Itachi can predict and see fast movements before the person even maes them. Along with Sasuke and kakashi. Before Cell even moves. He traps it. Sasuke incinerates with amaterasu.

Or hear is an even better option. Sasuke looks into Cell's eyes. or Itachi or Kakashi does the same. Hypnotizes Cell and tells him to take a trip into the sun. It bypasses the users will and logical thinking and ability to think and controls them against there own will. There will be no getting mad and trying to break out of it. It will just be. Yes Master. A vacation to the sun will be excellent this time of year

Thing with DBZ characters. there abilities. Fast movement hard blows. Energy blast. Bigger energy blast. Energy beam. Bigger energy beam. Signature energy beam thats bigger. it lacks versatility and diversity and experience and feats dealing with abilities that are highly diverse

Because no sharingan user would have time to activate anything. And Cell doesn't need to move. How is the sharingan going to predict a ki blast that can destroy islands?? Or much less protect themselves from something more destructive than anything in Naruto?

They may not be as diverse..But they are faster, and more powerful and can let off a blast before anybody in Naruto can even think. He won't be caught in a genjutsu because he won't be sitting their looking at them specifically when he's surrounded by three differnt world of beings to deal with and can fly and just destroy the whole planet if he wished or the surrounding area.

Dark-Jaxx
...Are you ignorant?

They all have to MOVE before they do all that, and Cell MOVES much faster, and can kill any and all of them in one attack.

Csdabest
...Are you ignorant?

They all have to MOVE before they do all that, and Cell MOVES much faster, and can kill any and all of them in one attack.

Are you ignorant.

They can see what move Cell is going to make before Cell even moves. Thats the power of 3 tomoe. And MS amplifies the power of the regular sharingan. Or so what is heavily inclined by the databook.

So if Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi can predict what cell is going to do. Before he even does. it. His speed wont amount to much. Because they will already be reacting to cells movements before cell makes them. That. And all they have to do is look into cells eyes at the standstill before anyone even moves.

Kyuubied Naruto was shitting on sasuke in terms of speed when Sasuke only had 2 tomoe. Sasuke couldnt even react really but he could see. When he got 3 tomoe. Naruto speed was nothing to him. Cuz he predicted and made his counters insync with what he was going to do before he did them. Was blocking with ease and destroying him hand to hand. So speed isnt a factor infront of the sharingan

Kento
Are you ignorant.

They can see what move Cell is going to make before Cell even moves. Thats the power of 3 tomoe. And MS amplifies the power of the regular sharingan. Or so what is heavily inclined by the databook.

So if Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi can predict what cell is going to do. Before he even does. it. His speed wont amount to much. Because they will already be reacting to cells movements before cell makes them. That. And all they have to do is look into cells eyes at the standstill before anyone even moves.

Kyuubied Naruto was shitting on sasuke in terms of speed when Sasuke only had 2 tomoe. Sasuke couldnt even react really but he could see. When he got 3 tomoe. Naruto speed was nothing to him. Cuz he predicted and made his counters insync with what he was going to do before he did them. Was blocking with ease and destroying him hand to hand. So speed isnt a factor infront of the sharingan And your just assuming Cell is going to be looking at one of three sharingan users out of everybody in three different animes? And how is seeing what he can do going to stop them from being destroyed instantly? They wouldn't have time to process anything before he completely owned them. When the fight somebody even close to Cell's level of speed then they will be a match. Cell is also a highly trained fighter, Naruto is a extremely predictable person. You can't compare the two.

NonSensi-Klown
Cell doesn't even have to be near any of them. He can destroy entire landscapes with a ki beam. What is any of the genjutsu users going to do if Cell just bombards them with ki blasts from two thousand feet up.

Csdabest
Your assuming the battle starts off with cell in the area.

And Fat pain can simply absorb all of Cell's attacks withe space time jutsu.

And Itachi and Sasuke both have a genjutsu where all they have to do is look into the victims eyes. And they are paralized. How sharingan genjutsu dont require victim to be looking into the sharingan.

Also. they will have plenty of time. Do you think Naruto characters are slow or something. When has any time unit been shown or dictated in DBZ. So to even say that they are godly fast is a ignorant statement. As soo many on this bored try to say.

Also. I already covered Cells blast with Fat pains aborption technique. Susano'o shield will block all of Cells attacks aswell.

Also. Precog at sharingan level. Gives them plenty of time to process and react. Since they know whats happening before it even happens. Bias statement as...Oh cells too fast. Even for sharingan to see. Which is ignorant statement.

Tell me. What is the fastest Manga DBZ speed feat.

Kento
Your assuming the battle starts off with cell in the area.

And Fat pain can simply absorb all of Cell's attacks withe space time jutsu.

And Itachi and Sasuke both have a genjutsu where all they have to do is look into the victims eyes. And they are paralized. How sharingan genjutsu dont require victim to be looking into the sharingan.

Also. they will have plenty of time. Do you think Naruto characters are slow or something. When has any time unit been shown or dictated in DBZ. So to even say that they are godly fast is a ignorant statement. As soo many on this bored try to say.

Also. I already covered Cells blast with Fat pains aborption technique. Susano'o shield will block all of Cells attacks aswell.

Also. Precog at sharingan level. Gives them plenty of time to process and react. Since they know whats happening before it even happens. Bias statement as...Oh cells too fast. Even for sharingan to see. Which is ignorant statement.

Tell me. What is the fastest Manga DBZ speed feat. Where would Cell be if not in the Area?

It's not a space/time jutsu. It's a dispel type thing. Which won't work on a ki blast.

Usually if they have to look into the person's eyes..the person is looking into their eyes. Kinda only works that way. Not to mention Cell has the Cell Jr's also to back him up.

Umm Naruto characters are slow to DB characters. Post-Time skip it took them days just to get from Konoha to Sand Village. Anybody from Freeza Saga up could get there in a matter of minutes. In Cell Saga. Flying to places on earth in just minutes. Going from Kami Lookout to Cell Arena in five minutes. Even Present Trunks at End of Z got out of his flying car because it was to slow and those things go places faster than Naruto ninja. Gohan was able to fly to school in Buu Saga in less than an hour when a jet takes hours. And he was weaker than in the Cell Saga.

I've already said why Fat Pein won't work.

Cell can IT. They won't be able to predict that. Cell can fly high into the sky and let loose hundreds of kil beams. They won't be able to stop that. Cell can blow up. They can't stop that. Sasuke could follow Lee..he couldn't do anything to stop Lee from completely owning him. 3 tomoe Kakashi could barely follow Gates Lee.

TheBadguy
Again the fight takes place right after Cell self destructs and kills Goku, right when he comes back and kills Trunks. Cell is pissed just substitute these 8 in place of the z warriors.

Csdabest
Where would Cell be if not in the Area?

It's not a space/time jutsu. It's a dispel type thing. Which won't work on a ki blast.

Usually if they have to look into the person's eyes..the person is looking into their eyes. Kinda only works that way. Not to mention Cell has the Cell Jr's also to back him up.

Umm Naruto characters are slow to DB characters. Post-Time skip it took them days just to get from Konoha to Sand Village. Anybody from Freeza Saga up could get there in a matter of minutes. In Cell Saga. Flying to places on earth in just minutes. Going from Kami Lookout to Cell Arena in five minutes. Even Present Trunks at End of Z got out of his flying car because it was to slow and those things go places faster than Naruto ninja. Gohan was able to fly to school in Buu Saga in less than an hour when a jet takes hours. And he was weaker than in the Cell Saga.

I've already said why Fat Pein won't work.

Cell can IT. They won't be able to predict that. Cell can fly high into the sky and let loose hundreds of kil beams. They won't be able to stop that. Cell can blow up. They can't stop that. Sasuke could follow Lee..he couldn't do anything to stop Lee from completely owning him. 3 tomoe Kakashi could barely follow Gates Lee.

The area you designator. What makes you think he will be in the air

The jutsu is called Fuujutsu Kyuuin (kind of "sealing technique of absorption"wink. It's a fuuinjutsu, but it has no rank because it's probably unique to Pain. It says:
"By reversing the chakra circulation in his body Pain is able to absorb the jutsu that are sent towards him. He then disperses the chakra he absorbed and swallows his power like a bottomless swamp."
The caption says that it's possible to absorb any jutsu, regardless of its element. It a sealing technique. It would simply seal all techniqes besides physical and genjutsu with energy that comes towards him away.

Um no. If their eyes are visible. Then they can get caught. Orochimaru and Hachibi were not looking in Sasukes eyes yet he caught them both in genjutsu. Sai was looking at sasukes eyes. And they were visible and he got caught. IT can happen either way.

Yes thats flying. But how long would it take the DBZ characters to run or walk their. And like I said. No time was really given canonly for how long flights take in DBZ. Post scans please of where the time was designated.

No your wrong. Fat pein absorbs it. As the DB stated. Well as the translator was describing

BradBalboa
this is reeally kinda stupid, ceel cud solo all 3 universe if he wanted to, Frieza could Hell Vegeta and Nappa could !!!

Cell laughs at there pityful power, says something cool and puts his fists threw them all !!!
seriously name one Naruto feat that is on par with DBZ, true magenkyo sharingan has some pretty impressie one sbut coem on all the bijuus combnied only have the power to destroy a country!! and eahc of the bijuus is substantially more powerful than any ninja ( mostly)..

this is an insult to Cell greatness ! LONG LIVE PERFECTION !!!!!!!!

BradBalboa
Naruto, Ithigo and luffy remain agaisnt cell ( 1st form)........??

Cell ha vatly more Strength, Speed, Stamina, Durability and energy output than all 3 combined X10...Cell ftw !!

Csdabest
Originally posted by BradBalboa
this is reeally kinda stupid, ceel cud solo all 3 universe if he wanted to, Frieza could Hell Vegeta and Nappa could !!!

Cell laughs at there pityful power, says something cool and puts his fists threw them all !!!
seriously name one Naruto feat that is on par with DBZ, true magenkyo sharingan has some pretty impressie one sbut coem on all the bijuus combnied only have the power to destroy a country!! and eahc of the bijuus is substantially more powerful than any ninja ( mostly)..

this is an insult to Cell greatness ! LONG LIVE PERFECTION !!!!!!!!
Actually not really. All the bijuu power is just being used to power a nuke jutsu for Pain.

Kyuubi has unlimited Chakra. So basilly in DBZ terms. Its power would be.

99999999999999999999999 continued since its unlimited. A gust of wind from the swipe of one tail from Kyuubi is said to send Mountains collasping. But imo i dont know. Never seen and the bijuu are dissapoining me

Csdabest
but. Minato or Hiruzen Prime could possibly solo Cell.

Most naruto characters lack speed and reaction time. But alot have abilities that could one shot DBZ characters

Slaanesh
Originally posted by BradBalboa

he can't solo one piece universe mad

yungz22

They would not be able to see cell if he was moving and if they could see him they wouldnt be able to do anything because they themselves are not fast enough to react. do you not remember the lee vs sasuke fight.

yungz22
but. Minato or Hiruzen Prime could possibly solo Cell.

Most naruto characters lack speed and reaction time. But alot have abilities that could one shot DBZ characters

ok for minato do you think a kunai knife would hurt let alone kill cell when he took a destructo disc to the neck and was unfased

Kento
The area you designator. What makes you think he will be in the air

The jutsu is called Fuujutsu Kyuuin (kind of "sealing technique of absorption"wink. It's a fuuinjutsu, but it has no rank because it's probably unique to Pain. It says:
"By reversing the chakra circulation in his body Pain is able to absorb the jutsu that are sent towards him. He then disperses the chakra he absorbed and swallows his power like a bottomless swamp."
The caption says that it's possible to absorb any jutsu, regardless of its element. It a sealing technique. It would simply seal all techniqes besides physical and genjutsu with energy that comes towards him away.

Um no. If their eyes are visible. Then they can get caught. Orochimaru and Hachibi were not looking in Sasukes eyes yet he caught them both in genjutsu. Sai was looking at sasukes eyes. And they were visible and he got caught. IT can happen either way.

Yes thats flying. But how long would it take the DBZ characters to run or walk their. And like I said. No time was really given canonly for how long flights take in DBZ. Post scans please of where the time was designated.

No your wrong. Fat pein absorbs it. As the DB stated. Well as the translator was describing I never said he started in the air. But he could be just a dot in the sky in a matter of seconds before anybody could react to him and open up with a kamehameha destroying everybody.

Jutsu are competely different than Ki blasts. So yea..Proof he can actually absorb something not jutsu? Tell me when he comes in and absorbs fire that wasn't formed with chakra, or absorbs kirin which is natural lightning not ninjutsu.

Talk to me when Sasuke gets somebody in a genjutsu that he's looking at from the side where he could still see the eyes. If you're looking straight at somebody you are going to have eye contact.

Seeing as how all of it is based on ki I'd wager they could run just as fast.

Pein absorbs jutsu not anything else. Yaihiko Pein has a better shot against Cell than absorbing Pein does simply because one absorbs chakra and the other can make anything miss. Though it would only work with a punch cause ki blast will still kill him if it missed or not.

lol at 4th soloing. Cell reacts faster, and knows IT. How is Yondy going to solo somebody who can do what he can even quicker and can react at speeds Yondy can't comprehend?

@yungz - The Destructo Disk was anime only though.

NonSensi-Klown
Chakra and Chi are spiritually the same thing but they are not objectively the same thing.

yungz22
I never said he started in the air. But he could be just a dot in the sky in a matter of seconds before anybody could react to him and open up with a kamehameha destroying everybody.

Jutsu are competely different than Ki blasts. So yea..Proof he can actually absorb something not jutsu? Tell me when he comes in and absorbs fire that wasn't formed with chakra, or absorbs kirin which is natural lightning not ninjutsu.

Talk to me when Sasuke gets somebody in a genjutsu that he's looking at from the side where he could still see the eyes. If you're looking straight at somebody you are going to have eye contact.

Seeing as how all of it is based on ki I'd wager they could run just as fast.

Pein absorbs jutsu not anything else. Yaihiko Pein has a better shot against Cell than absorbing Pein does simply because one absorbs chakra and the other can make anything miss. Though it would only work with a punch cause ki blast will still kill him if it missed or not.

lol at 4th soloing. Cell reacts faster, and knows IT. How is Yondy going to solo somebody who can do what he can even quicker and can react at speeds Yondy can't comprehend?

@yungz - The Destructo Disk was anime only though.

lol yondy's kunai would probaly shatter then after cell chukles at his inferiority and stomps him into the ground

Dark-Jaxx
Are you ignorant.

Kyuubied Naruto was shitting on sasuke in terms of speed when Sasuke only had 2 tomoe. Sasuke couldnt even react really but he could see. When he got 3 tomoe. Naruto speed was nothing to him. Cuz he predicted and made his counters insync with what he was going to do before he did them. Was blocking with ease and destroying him hand to hand. So speed isnt a factor infront of the sharingan They can see whatever they want.

One of Sharingan's major weaknesses, is that seeing the next attack is useless if you are unable too react to it. See Lee vs. Sasuke.

Difference here is that Cell is upwards of 100 times faster.

He doesn't even need to be within their range, he can kill them all in one attack from his.

Or just speedblitz them all.

yungz22
They can see whatever they want.

One of Sharingan's major weaknesses, is that seeing the next attack is useless if you are unable too react to it. See Lee vs. Sasuke.

Difference here is that Cell is upwards of 100 times faster.

He doesn't even need to be within their range, he can kill them all in one attack from his.

Or just speedblitz them all.

lol it's like he doesnt realise if cell cut hs power in half he would still win

Jugglenaut
Cell just shits out eight Cell Jrs to do the work for him.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Cell just shits out eight Cell Jrs to do the work for him.

No Cell Jrs for this.

yungz22
he doesnt even need them

Dark-Jaxx
There are only a few characters who Cell might not be able to kill, and even then...They would not be able to kill him.

Madara, due to phasing powa. But Madara cannot kill Cell, and would prolly die if he made the planet pop.

Kizaru, Cell can't hit light. But Kizaru cannot kill Cell in any way.

Eneru: The only character Cell cannot kill, even by planet popping, but Eneru can't kill Cell, so Eneru should prolly just run away...Lol.

Endless Mike
Why has this lasted 6 pages?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.