Silber VS Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Silber is one of the 4 playable powerhouses in KoF XI
(namely Jazu, Silber, Geese Howard and Adel)

He looks like an Akuma with roids. And packs pretty mean punches and kicks.

Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Anyone?

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma...

Silber is quite literally an unknown factor, and until I see something solid from him, he's got 0% going for him...

Although I enjoy using Silber, he's quite effective in gameplay.

Sado22
silver looks badass and he's got cool moves. btw, its actually silVer but japs get it wrong cuz they confuse v with b as well.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Silber's gameplay is nasty... ****!!

Sado22
REPORTED! mad

I-Drop
Akuma murders him

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm http://www30.atwiki.jp/niconicomugen/?plugin=ref&serial=411 vs http://www.paodemugen.com.br/rickiecreations/chars_images/akuma_stand.gif

I still think Akuma pwns him, but Silber is still awsome.

Man of Violence
Akuma...Silber sux in XI, dude looks like an Akuma rip anyway.

Sado22
why cuz he's wearing a karate gi?
seriously......

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Sado22
why cuz he's wearing a karate gi?
seriously...... Color his gi black and make his hair red, which I did in Color edit mode and you'll see the dude looks like Akuma. My sister thought it was Akuma. laughing out loud

Sado22
that's bullshite. if that's the case then if i make Gouken wear a wig and wear a proper karate gi he'd be Marco spoof. this is retarded. just cuz a guy's got spikey hair don't make him akuma or his f0cking karate gi. this SF fanaticism needs to stop now.

~Sado

Man of Violence
that's bullshite. if that's the case then if i make Gouken wear a wig and wear a proper karate gi he'd be Marco spoof. this is retarded. just cuz a guy's got spikey hair don't make him akuma or his f0cking karate gi. this SF fanaticism needs to stop now.

~Sado laughing out loud Your talkin about changin Gouken's attire and his hair to another style. I'm just tallkin bout changin' his sprite colorlaughing. Dude got spikey hair, dark skin and a karate gi...akuma all day. Even the guy at Fightgen says he looks like akuma, anybody who knows akuma can see that this dude is akuma like. I know your a SNK fan but even they have to be wrong some times.

I-Drop
He does have an Akuma-like quality to him.

Man of Violence
Yeah and that aint a bad thing. he sucked in XI but I hear he was good in Buriki One.

I-Drop
B1 was a failure. Silber may have been inspired by Gouki, but he's not a rip. He got fur on his gi like some sort of Karate pimp.

olympian
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Color his gi black and make his hair red, which I did in Color edit mode and you'll see the dude looks like Akuma. My sister thought it was Akuma. laughing out loud

Yeah. You see, if you color Sean white, and edit his Gi color and hair, he can look like a dude who looks like either Ken or Ryu.

Originally posted by I-Drop
B1 was a failure.

By what kind of standart? It was a game that came late in a platform`s life, and that came out only as an exclusive in Japan`s arcades. I havent heard or read about a single person who managed to play it, disliking it. Its a good game.

Maybe the word you wer looking for was "not popular"?

Sado22
dark skin and a karate gi don't make him an akuma ripoff. its shite like this that makes people say haohmaru is a ryu wannabe because he's wearing a karate gi laughing out loud

KMC's getting boring and redundant. i can see why ClassicNES left now.

I-Drop
Originally posted by olympian
By what kind of standart? It was a game that came late in a platform`s life, and that came out only as an exclusive in Japan`s arcades. I havent heard or read about a single person who managed to play it, disliking it. Its a good game.

Maybe the word you wer looking for was "not popular"? &that helped it to be a failure. It didn't seem to make a good enough amount of dolo & the game didn't bear repetition. No sequels ever.

Sado22
niether did MOTW. you gonna call that failure now?

I-Drop
MOTW is nowhere near as obsure as B1. I've seen zero manga w/a depiction of what happened in that game & characters from MOTW have been in way more games and anime. A MOTW follow up was in the works & may still be. People just don't want Fagcoon to "gay it up" like he does everything else. I ain't heard SHIT about a follow up to B1 in ANY stage of development

olympian
MOTW is nowhere near as obsure as B1.

Obviously. It was an exclusive in Japan. Of course is more obscure to you.

I've seen zero manga w/a depiction of what happened in that game & characters from MOTW have been in way more games and anime.

And how difficult would it be for the characters of the MOTW to be more popular and be released in more different media, when the game didnt created new characters? We already knew them. They wer already popular.

A MOTW follow up was in the works & may still be. People just don't want Fagcoon to "gay it up" like he does everything else. I ain't heard SHIT about a follow up to B1 in ANY stage of development

Falcoon cant "gay it up", if he is simply not part of any production team of a given game. They had no problems not using him for KOF XI, BNGC or the upcoming KOF XII.

So you have a point. If they ever finish the MOTW follow-up from devolopment hell, that is.

And didnt we had three to four of the new characters in the game, already in other SNK games? Yes we did. So it cant be that obscure. Then again, you are merely talking of popularity, not game quality.

Sado22
actually oly, MOTW only had Terry as a returning character.

I-Drop
laughing out loud @sshole. You beat me 2it!.

Sado22
big grin

olympian
actually oly, MOTW only had Terry as a returning character.

Doh, For some reason i was thinking of "Wild Ambition" of the same franchise. Good work Grasshoper.

But you know what is funny? Garou only got one more character that made some appearances up in other games of the franchise, than B1 did.

Jenet, Marco, Gato and Rock, for "Garou".

Gai, Silver, Phyton for "B1"

If you count "Cards Clash", then more characters show up.

Sado22
what brings you back here, sensei? confused

Man of Violence
Yeah. You see, if you color Sean white, and edit his Gi color and hair, he can look like a dude who looks like either Ken or Ryu. He will look like a white Sean, not Ken or Ryu.

Deedeedee

Man of Violence
dark skin and a karate gi don't make him an akuma ripoff. its shite like this that makes people say haohmaru is a ryu wannabe because he's wearing a karate gi laughing out loudFace it man, the guy is very Akuma-like.

And Haomaru is like Ryu. Dude is a "Wandering Warrior" wit a projectile move, done like a Hadouken and an uppercut move done like a Shoryuken. Anyone who aint a constant SF Hater who would never admit to a topic like this could see that.

KMC's getting boring and redundant. i can see why ClassicNES left now. Me and him have been sayin' that for a very long time, which is why I'm not here very often. I don't make it a habbit to argue wit other peeps opinion...ever.

olympian
He will look like a white Sean, not Ken or Ryu.

Deedeedee

Yeah, like a white Sean would look too different than either Ken or Ryu big grin

Face it man, the guy is very Akuma-like.

In KOF XI, maybe.

But then again, the Silver from KOF XI doesnt look much with the one from B1. Hes not even really wearing a karate Gi in that one, and the face isent that alike.

Different styles, different strokes.

what brings you back here, sensei? confused

Just passing by.

Man of Violence
Yeah, like a white Sean would look too different than either Ken or Ryu big grin Too you, maybe but to me the only similar thing would be the gi.

n KOF XI, maybe.

But then again, the Silver from KOF XI doesnt look much with the one from B1. Hes not even really wearing a karate Gi in that one, and the face isent that alike.That's what I mean, the version of him in XI looks like Akuma, I've never seen the B1 ver. so I wont comment.

Just passing by.

I-Drop
But you know what is funny? Garou only got one more character that made some appearances up in other games of the franchise, than B1 did.

Jenet, Marco, Gato and Rock, for "Garou".

Gai, Silver, Phyton for "B1" False. Not funny 'cuz it's not true. Gato has a 'lil sis & she was in NGBC. Hotaru is her name. You also left out Tizoc. Not sure what Marco's done besides the card games though, Python too. Nice to see you still batting a thousand Oly laughing out loud

Sado22
spoken like a true fanboy. Haohmaru is based off Musashi and before you say it, musashi came about 400 years before Ryu laughing out loud
that's where the wandering warrior bit comes from. second he looks nothing like ryu. third, his karate gi is different and if IIRC its not even called a karate gi. fourth, the man fights with a sword not his fists wtf? haohmaru throws a tornade of ki at you and ryu thorws a ball of ki...........BIG DIFFERENCE. and lastly, Haohmaru has one thing that ryu never did: a personality. he's plain badass.

and you've reached the highest level of fanboyism today. now people are ripoffs if their projectiles are done with the same commands. so now Terry Bogard is a ryu ripoff too laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
This became very ugly... very quickly...

And I mean uglier than Gouki and Silber combined... thats sayin' somethin'!

Sado22
Happy Dance

olympian
Too you, maybe but to me the only similar thing would be the gi

Im glad you managed to get what my sarcasm was for then.

False. Not funny 'cuz it's not true. Gato has a 'lil sis & she was in NGBC. Hotaru is her name. You also left out Tizoc. Not sure what Marco's done besides the card games though, Python too. Nice to see you still batting a thousand Oly laughing out loud

I didnt count all the games, avaiable, as obvious as that was. I made a general count of characters that showed up in more than one game so far, that i remembered of. Wonderful of you in spotting two more characters, of a slight bigger roaster, if not counting the secrets smile

I-Drop
Everything I do is wonderful big grin. Originally posted by Sado22
spoken like a true fanboy. Haohmaru is based off Musashi and before you say it, musashi came about 400 years before Ryu laughing out loud
that's where the wandering warrior bit comes from. second he looks nothing like ryu. third, his karate gi is different and if IIRC its not even called a karate gi. fourth, the man fights with a sword not his fists wtf? haohmaru throws a tornade of ki at you and ryu thorws a ball of ki...........BIG DIFFERENCE. and lastly, Haohmaru has one thing that ryu never did: a personality. he's plain badass.

and you've reached the highest level of fanboyism today. now people are ripoffs if their projectiles are done with the same commands. so now Terry Bogard is a ryu ripoff too laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

~Sado Lighten up guys. Haohmaru is not a Ryu rip. He doesn't have enough in common w/him to be one.

Sado22
ditto. Haohmaru is as original as it gets. the man is just badass. period.

~Sado

Man of Violence

~Sado Spoken like a true hostile sf hater and Snk fanboi. I never said that Haomaru WAS A RIPOFF. I said he was LIKE RYU. I didn't even mean to say Silber was a rip, only that he was AKUMA LIKE. You are like the Elizabeth Hasslebeck of SNK, say one thing and your all over the person but it's okay to smear Capcom dudes, what a joke your make'in out of your self. laughing

Ryu is the 1st wandering warrior in fighters and has a projectile move (qfc+p), an uppercut move (zigzag+p) and a kick move (bqfc+k). If you have a projectile that IS DONE LIKE RYU's and any of the other moves and then your supers are not only done like Ryu's but are powered up versions of the special moves then you are the Ryu of your game. I am a heavy GG player but you look at all the GG players around the net and they will say Sol and KY are the Ryu and Ken of GG. They are far from Ryu but if you are good wit Ryu in SF then you can master Sol and Ky in GG, they play the same way.

O'course you think Haomaru is badass he's an SNK character and I agree he is badass but not for the same reasons you do. I would take Hao over Ryu any day but that wont stop me from admittin' he is the Ryu of SS. When you cut a game on and you play wit Fairy Hogard, the original Kyo, Haomaru, Batsu, Morrigan, Sol-Badguy and the likes then you have Ryu to thank from make'in them play the way they do. I know you HATE the guy but it's time you stop bein' a lame ass hater and pay some respects to the damn dude. If there were no Ryu you wouldn't have anyone else. Recognize that...busta

I-Drop
I hate E.Hasselbeck. She was pretty sexy w/those big ass post pregnant titties awhile back though.

olympian

I-Drop
fire balls & dragon punches?

Sado22
laughing
okay, sherlock, wanna tell me what's so "ryu-like" about Haohmaru. the while karate gi? hysterical
you're like that idiot joke i knew who said that Haohmaru and Genjuro are Ryu-Ken wannabes cuz Haohmaru is wearing white and Genjuro is wearing "red" clothes.

~Sado

olympian
fire balls & dragon punches?
Are you going to pretend that SF Ryu didnt come from somewhere, especially when the same head staff was involved?

Take in case the colored Gi. SF wasent the first figthing Arcade to use them. "Karate Champ" was, and it came in 84, same year that Dragonball came out in Shonen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Champ

I-Drop
Is that a dodge? I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

olympian
How could i overtrow the master of all dodges in this forum? You couldnt even answer with all seriouness, how YOU define a homage from a steal.

Dictionary > you.

No fireballs that i know off, but like i answered, they didnt invented it. And as we can all see, Ken`s own visuals predate himself smile

I-Drop
Where?
& maybe you didn't see the "blatant or unscrupulous copy" part in the def you posted smile Homage is made out of respect or fondness for the character, ripoff is made to cash in. Already said that. Chew on that for a while & you all have a happy thanksgiving big grin I'll be back here to bash ripoffs wherever I see them. & this is not a Ryu thread. This ain't supposed to be about ripoffs or any of that shit either. Let's find a proper thread 4 this.

olympian
And how can you tell if something is made out of respect or not? How can you tell how the other creatos feels about it? Are you Toryama`s pen pal?

Ask him to do more specials then.

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing
okay, sherlock, wanna tell me what's so "ryu-like" about Haohmaru. the while karate gi? hysterical
you're like that idiot joke i knew who said that Haohmaru and Genjuro are Ryu-Ken wannabes cuz Haohmaru is wearing white and Genjuro is wearing "red" clothes.

~Sado

and I've heard that Akira Yuki is Ryu ripoff too. shifty

Sado22
the guy is wearing a blue karate gi and is trained in KUNG FU. OF COURSE he's a ryu ripoff laughing out loud

olympian
Both SF Ryu and Ken wer playing "Karate Champ" in the early years. Thats the ground training Gouken asked them to do.

"If you rookies cant beat even a round, you are worthless!"

Thats where both took the idea of the white and red gi. And appearantly the game cover is where Ken took hair fashion tips.

P-Geyser
ditto. Haohmaru is as original as it gets. the man is just badass. period.

~Sado

Agreed AMEN and GOODNIGHT! thougth what gets me is that some of us may not like Ryu or in my case Pyo A$$anagi then it's a crime and we as I said, are called "Haterz".....what the F**K is the use of explaing this sh!T.(throws hands in the air)

I-Drop
Both SF Ryu and Ken wer playing "Karate Champ" in the early years. Thats the ground training Gouken asked them to do.

"If you rookies cant beat even a round, you are worthless!"

Thats where both took the idea of the white and red gi. And appearantly the game cover is where Ken took hair fashion tips. Nah. Dude has blonde hair, but the style is totally different from Ken. His shit is more like Egon from Ghostbusters. I was trying to see a larger version of the pic, but it won't resize. His eyebrows ain't even black.

I've never heard any lawsuits or any negative shit related to TFR. He's a homage IMO

olympian
Ask Toryama if he even knows Tung exists smile

Maybe then he can decide if he fells its a homage or not. Since thats up to the creator to decide.

I dont know if it is like Egon..

http://www.coinop.org/g.aspx/100088/Karate_Champ.html

(see promotion flyer of the time)

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=pt-BR&lr=&q=Karate+Champ+cover&btnG=Pesquisar+imagens

(looks at third picture from the left)

....Ryu. What are you doing there?

Kirikaze Fuuma

Maybe then he can decide if he fells its a homage or not. Since thats up to the creator to decide.

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=pt-BR&lr=&q=Karate+Champ+cover&btnG=Pesquisar+imagens

what a surprise... blink blink

Man of Violence
laughing

~Sado C'mon, now your actin' like a brainless fanturd.

How someone is like another character has nothin to do wit how they look (at least not all the time.) Heart Aino from Arcana Heart is called there Ryu of Arcana Heart despite the fact she doesn't look or act like Ryu. She does have a Hadouken, Shoryuken, and a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, though. Her moves look differen from Ryu's but serve the same purpose. Just like Haomaru and they are both wanderin' warriors and it doesn't matter who the phuck Hao comes from...HE IS STILL A WANDERING WARRIOR THAT CAME AFTER RYU. The point is, if your good wit Ryu in SF then You are good wit Haomaru cuz they play very similar and Ryu came 1st.

You don't have to agree wit that, most peeps on this forum know you wont but geez dude, the point that Haomaru is Ryu-like is an opinion shared by many. How the hell you gonna get mad at me and ***** cuz of what I think? The fact is, this subject aint even a VS fight. It's MY OPINION and just like a hostile fanturd, I make a comment about one of your false family members and you go the **** off the wall like a straight up angry retard. Dude, it's MY OPINION, how the phuck can you even try to argue wit that, or even get mad. As much you may think so, the SNK characters are not real and they are not related to you. laughing

And now I'm done wit this...

Sado22
dude, Haoh is BASED ON Musashi, who is the main person in jap folklore there is when it comes to "wandering warrior". ryu didn't come first in this case. At all.

as for playing similar..........................laughing out loud
please play the game first.

~Sado

I-Drop
Akuma murders Silver. Nothing else matters here

Man of Violence
dude, Haoh is BASED ON Musashi, who is the main person in jap folklore there is when it comes to "wandering warrior". ryu didn't come first in this case. At all.

as for playing similar..........................laughing out loud
please play the game first.

~Sado My point is "THEY BOTH ARE WANDERING WARRIORS". It really don't matter who comes 1st, they both have that in common. If Hao came 1st it still wouldn't matter....

Dude I have the SS collection, I've played more SS than anyone here and I really don't care too much for SS, Last Blade was better, imo. Ryu and Hao play nearly the same way except that Hao is slower cuz SS is slower.

Kirikaze Fuuma
right. so now Haoh can shoot a fireball from his palm, do a spinning kick, etc.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
right. so now Haoh can shoot a fireball from his palm, do a spinning kick, etc. No need to be asinine. Haoh has the same motion for his projectile & anti-air that Ryu has. Thus they are a bit similar in gameplay. This ain't rocket science, Kriz

Kirikaze Fuuma
oh please... not that again. almost every fighter has a projectile moves and anti air moves. what worse, Haohmaru is not a karate user. he's a samurai. his projectile is a tornado. not a fireball.

olympian
My point is "THEY BOTH ARE WANDERING WARRIORS". It really don't matter who comes 1st, they both have that in common. If Hao came 1st it still wouldn't matter....

Most flawed logic about the matter that i have ever seen. Both being wanderer warriors is enough for you to spill the crap you are typing?

Samurai in entertaining media are all cast as wanderers, the minute they turn ronin. And Hao isent even the only ronin in the whole SS cast.

You seem to think that Ryu created the universe. Allow me to introduce you a game that came 4 full years before SF:

See? Ryu was working for another company before Capcom hired him.

No need to be asinine. Haoh has the same motion for his projectile & anti-air that Ryu has. Thus they are a bit similar in gameplay. This ain't rocket science, Kriz
And SF Ryu is a bit similiar with characters from previous games, like the "Avengers Ryu". So? Capcom didnt invented the wheel, it was already there from previous enterprises.

Kirikaze Fuuma
No need to be asinine. Haoh has the same motion for his projectile & anti-air that Ryu has. Thus they are a bit similar in gameplay. This ain't rocket science, Kriz

...it seems I didn't read your statement correctly before. ok.

the motion is quite different. Haohmaru used a spining slash and IIRC he spins twice while Ryu used a direct uppercut. Ryu combined his two hands to shot a hadouken while Haohmaru didn't.

P.S : I never knew some people calls him a Ryu wannabe. I mean not you.

Sado22
so Terry bogard is similar to Ryu now too?
you need to stop this shite. Now no expression

but ryu didn't invent the genre of wandering warriors mane. its bad enough that Haoh is a wandering warrior but the fact that he is BASED OFF the most famous one out there makes your point even more moot. ryu's a wandering fighter who had no friends or family to begin with. haoh is a RONIN who left his village and later on his girl friend to hone his skills. BIG DIFFERENCE.
oh and Kenshiro's been doing the wandering warrior bit before Ryu was even thought of.

~Sado

I-Drop
And SF Ryu is a bit similiar with characters from previous games, like the "Avengers Ryu". So? Capcom didnt invented the wheel, it was already there from previous enterprises. We are talking about the motions for the moves. Are you saying somebody was using these controller motions b4 the Ryu, the icon of fighting games?Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
...it seems I didn't read your statement correctly before. ok.

the motion is quite different. Haohmaru used a spining slash and IIRC he spins twice while Ryu used a direct uppercut. Ryu combined his two hands to shot a hadouken while Haohmaru didn't. laughing out loud Not what I was talking about. Maybe I should have said controller motions.Originally posted by Sado22
so Terry bogard is similar to Ryu now too?
you need to stop this shite. Now no expressionlaughing out loud & that's why you're known as Tardo now. 1st, nobody mentioned Terry. 2nd, Terry's anti air is a charge move, genius. Ryu's ain't. This is about gameplay. You need to stop this "not thinking b4 you post" thing. Now. no expression I'm not sure about Terry's other motions, but if he's using the same motions for similar moves, that would make him similar. If he's not, he's not. I've said for years that Terry was one of the most original characters ever so I don't know where you going w/this.

Sado22
and this is why you're i-retard, foo....i was actually talking about power dunk, genius. fail. btw KoF96 onwards rising tackle is actually done like a shoryuken. double fail.
this is about motions footard, why do you think Man on Viagra is saying that Haohmaru is "similiar" ( laughing out loud ) to Ryu? its cuz he does the senpuuretsuzan and the other thing with the same input commands. read, foo, read mad

you need to stop rehashing my lines, I-Sakazaki eek!

terry aint similar to ryu just cuz two of his many moves happen to be input in the same way. that's bumrap. you're similar to a character only if you look like them or act like them, neither of which fits the bill for Terry or Hoah-badass-maru. (or ryo for that matter)

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
next time tell me earlier, foo! mad

olympian
We are talking about the motions for the moves. Are you saying somebody was using these controller motions b4 the Ryu, the icon of fighting games?

You already know that the rotative special kick and the kamehameha, came before he did stick out tongue

Man of Violence

but ryu didn't invent the genre of wandering warriors mane. its bad enough that Haoh is a wandering warrior but the fact that he is BASED OFF the most famous one out there makes your point even more moot. ryu's a wandering fighter who had no friends or family to begin with. haoh is a RONIN who left his village and later on his girl friend to hone his skills. BIG DIFFERENCE.
oh and Kenshiro's been doing the wandering warrior bit before Ryu was even thought of.

~Sado Sado...stop....take some time to think before you wig out over my comments, dude laughing out loud

I never said Ryu invented the genre. I said Ryu was the 1st wanderin' warrior/traditional japanese martial artist in FGs. Kenshiro is not a fightin' game character, dude. No matter who Hao is based off of he still acts and has moves similar to those that came before him. No matter how you slice it, THE MAN IS SIMILAR TO RYU in more ways than one. Cuz I'm not an obsessed Ryu hater, that's fine. Even SNK would admit that Haomaru is similar to Ryu.Originally posted by olympian
Most flawed logic about the matter that i have ever seen. Both being wanderer warriors is enough for you to spill the crap you are typing?

Samurai in entertaining media are all cast as wanderers, the minute they turn ronin. And Hao isent even the only ronin in the whole SS cast.

You seem to think that Ryu created the universe. Allow me to introduce you a game that came 4 full years before SF:

I'm just gonna ignore you cuz it's obvious you don't even know WTF your talkin' about

I-Drop
and this is why you're i-retard, foo....i was actually talking about power dunk, genius. fail.Is PD anti air? Isn't it done w/a kick anyway? STFUOriginally posted by Sado22
btw KoF96 onwards rising tackle is actually done like a shoryuken. double fail.
this is about motions footard, why do you think Man on Viagra is saying that Haohmaru is "similiar" ( laughing out loud ) to Ryu? its cuz he does the senpuuretsuzan and the other thing with the same input commands. read, foo, read mad Controller motions are part of gameplay tardo. & I don't think RT is done like that in CVS2 or KOF 98 or the crappy SVC. It's a charge move in KOF:MI as well. STFU 2nd impact I feel bad enough for knowing how to do any of his moves.
terry aint similar to ryu just cuz two of his many moves happen to be input in the same way. that's bumrap. you're similar to a character only if you look like them or act like them, neither of which fits the bill for Terry or Hoah-badass-maru. (or ryo for that matter)

~Sado We're talking about similar IN TERMS OF GAMEPLAY, YOU SPECIAL PERSON YOU! NOT LOOKS OR ATTITUDE. THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. &nobody brought up Terry but you. STFU 3rd strike smile &go learn the diff between "exact same" & "similar"

Man of Violence

We're talking about similar IN TERMS OF GAMEPLAY, YOU SPECIAL PERSON YOU! NOT LOOKS OR ATTITUDE. THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. &nobody brought up Terry but you. STFU 3rd strike smile &go learn the diff between "exact same" & "similar" OMG, why can't these dudes understand that?

I-Drop
Overdosin' on stupid juice I'd guess

Sado22
yes it is. heck, thats why it replaced rising tackle in FF3 as (now pay attention) Terry's anti-air attack. STFU fail.

rising tickle is done either way. from KoF96 and KoF98. and that's when KoF became the shite.

"you f0cking c0cksucker!" laughing out loud
anyway, look if you asstards weren't talking about "gameplay" why bring up the input motions? YOU and MoV brought it up to begin with. in fact, one of the MOV arguments IS that Haoh and ryu have the same inputs. same as Terry which is why i brought it up.
how about you boys make up your mind on what you're talking about first.

cuz you retards can't make up your mind of what you wanna say. even KK said the same thing.

nah, you're trippin on gay porn again laughing

~Sado

olympian
I'm just gonna ignore you cuz it's obvious you don't even know WTF your talkin' about

Oh, that was brilliant.

MOV: "Hao is just like Ryu in more ways than one. He is a wanderer!! He must give respect to Ryu1!1!"

*someone shows how SF Ryu looks almost exactly like one of the main characters of "Champ" that came four years before, and how he borrowed at least a special from the "Avengers Ryu" who also came before*

MOV: "you fo` ill just ignore you"

My aplause. I havent seen anyone own himself so badly since last week. Especially amazing that detail about Kenshiro not being a figther.

We're talking about similar IN TERMS OF GAMEPLAY, YOU SPECIAL PERSON YOU! NOT LOOKS OR ATTITUDE. THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. &nobody brought up Terry but you. STFU 3rd strike smile &go learn the diff between "exact same" & "similar"

Hao doesnt play like Ryu either.

I mean, hell, if the whole motivation of MOV is that Hao looks to have the same motion in one particular move or special, what does that tells you about SF Ryu getting the spinning kick from "Avengers"?

I-Drop
W T F?! It's 2(TWO) moves. A projectile and an anti air move. Does this spinning kick involve more than one attack & is it done using the same input? If not(both conditions), move on. If you guys ain't gonna pay attention we're all wasting post spaceOriginally posted by Sado22
yes it is. heck, thats why it replaced rising tackle in FF3 as (now pay attention) Terry's anti-air attack. STFU fail.Done w/a kick. Not the same input. big grin STFU fail.
rising tickle is done either way. from KoF96 and KoF98. and that's when KoF became the shite.laughing out loud Rising tickle. It originated as a charge move & still is today. PD isn't just anti air doesn't he attack downwards also? & why are we even talking about Terry to begin with? What's your motivation?
"you f0cking c0cksucker!" laughing out loud
anyway, look if you asstards weren't talking about "gameplay" why bring up the input motions? YOU and MoV brought it up to begin with. in fact, one of the MOV arguments IS that Haoh and ryu have the same inputs. same as Terry which is why i brought it up.
how about you boys make up your mind on what you're talking about first.Learn to read, moron. I just said we ARE talking about gameplay. WTF is wrong w/you? Leave the juice alone.
cuz you retards can't make up your mind of what you wanna say. even KK said the same thing.Nah. 'Cuz you lack the ability to understand what you read, you just fuk it up & then post even more fuked up shite. Take time & understand what you read, Tardo. You can do it! We all know you're a lil' slow. We ain't gonna get mad @ya. big grin
nah, you're trippin on gay porn again laughing

~Sado no expression Wow. Even here you continue to fantisize about gay stuff. Leave your gay baggage @home, broseph.

Sado22
you know this "move on" bull of yours is getting lame now. everytime you have to eat your words you start the other guy to move on. f0ck you, foo, you take a cleanex and wipe the inside of your head. this whole "ryu like" bullshite began with Kid of Violence talking about haoh and ryu are similar because ryu and haoh do TWO moves with the same input command. in fact even your dumbass was saying that. NOW you turn around and say that this aint what you're saying.

same joypad input. we were talking about the QCF motion. either way its "similar". fail wink

not in KoF96-KoF99. already told you.
as for the badass power dunk:
-done with "similar" input ( laughing out loud ) like shoryuken
-can attack an ariel opponent as well as a standing/crouching one
shoryuken isn't just an anti air either. superfail.

how about you make up your mind first.
lets here it: what are you saying? no really.

sure i can do it, i won't be "at a breath" anytime soon laughing out loud
look foo, if you want i can just copy and paste the way this whole conversation's been going. you guys are either double backing on your own words or are talking outta your bums again. either way, you're not going to be selling any of that "haoh is similar" garbage here to anyone except yourselves.

coming from someone who sees ryo's crotch everywhere......oh and who has gay dude as his sig. heck, he is even named after the gay dude's move.
go to town, rodman, go to town laughing out loud

~Sado

Sado22
@I-FOO: these are all the comments you've posted regarding what(ever the f0ck) you've been trying to say.

now you see what the f0ck you've been saying, I-retard? mad

I-Drop
So where am I changing up? Point that part out. You are being an @sshole right now & I can't understand why. Notice how In all those quotes I'm talking about gameplay? This wouldn't be the first time you misunderstood shit & went crazy either. You look really stupid now &I say that w/no malice. Pay attention. Kriz seems like he's got it, so does Oly even though they may not agree. Why do you always gotta be the retarded last horse to cross the finish line? Don't call me dumbass when you're the dumbass who can't understand shit. You've been acticting real stupid for a while now(starting to think it's not an act no expression ). I thought periods only lasted about a week

Sado22
oh for f0cksake! look over the parts where you're talking to kirikaze.

I-Drop
You look over them. I understand what I said to Kriz & so does Kriz

Sado22
seems it doesn't. kriz asked you to speak clearly even.

I-Drop
No, simpletonOriginally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
next time tell me earlier, foo! mad See? After I further explained myself Kriz caught right on. You on the other hand still can't grasp even the simplest of concepts, tardo. Stupid, stupid, stupid fail. Maybe if I used sock puppets? Or something shiny to capture your attention?

Sado22
you clarified yourself AFTER KK told you to. and most of my posts were before that.

I-Drop
laughing out loud You are stupid. 1.KF never told me to clarify anything(quote him then. Ya dumb@ss needs to just quote everybody from now on 'cuz you fuk up too much.) big grin. 2. I made things clearer because I felt like it. After I did KF caught right on & you STILL didn't. You even quoted me & you STILL didn't get it. You have problems. You're making a big deal over small shit, that you're wrong about in the 1st place. laughing out loud Something's wrong w/you, mane

3AGBEN
Vega vs Guts = Guts wins stick out tongue

I-Drop
laughing out loud Ditto. His only vulnerable spot is his face. As we can see here C5I0rTWPvH0 His protective mask IS FOR his FAAAACE!!! Vega wins by spilling Guts' guts all ova da flo', mane

Sado22
laughing out loud
ditto. no spanish fagtard is beating a guy who can go to hell dimension and face a legion of demons with a demonhorn. Guts slaps Vega and Vega dies. 10/10.

@brain: foo, Vega wears an iron mask against people without weapons. guts wears an armor that isn't really too much of a help against demons who can cut through it like butter. big difference.

yeah, as if that means something given that you realized yourself that you weren't being clear.
I-Drop: sado, you're so stupid, mane, you're saying i'm stupid cuz KF told me to clarify shite even though he didn't and i just read over my own shite and realized it wasn't stupid and unclear. goddamnit sado why can't you ever see the big picture!

we can keep doing this, bro laughing

~Sado

I-Drop
When I saidOriginally posted by I-Drop
Haoh has the same motion for his projectile & anti-air that Ryu has. Thus they are a bit similar in gameplay. I thought that was plenty clear. Me & Kriz ain't from the same country so when I saw that he'd misunderstood me I clarified to avoid conflict. Kriz then got what I meant. Somehow you didn't. This ain't rocket science, broseph mane playa partna homie

Iron Mask? Source?

Sado22
roll eyes (sarcastic)
"metal" mask. nitpicking cocks0cker! mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
one strike and Vega dies caused by a massive blood loss yes

Sado22
no, one strike and Vega dies. period.

~Sado

I-Drop
roll eyes (sarcastic)
"metal" mask. nitpicking cocks0cker! mad Shut up. I don't know what it's made of. I thought it was like a hockey mask

Sado22
hockey mask? this aint Friday 13th man. it was always supposed to be metal. evne when you break his mask in the games you hear a metallic "ting".

I-Drop
Don't remember that. I remember one 4the claw tho.

Darkstorm Zero
He's right though, it's a metal mask of some kind (Possibly silver?), I know he inherited it from his mother...

I-Drop
Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.