Anakin Solo vs Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
This Anakin Solo from Star by Star before the start of Myrkr mission. He will be up against AOTC Anakin Skywalker.

All Out only, who wins?

Lucien A
I wanna say Solo. He was pretty awesome by then.

Vorpal Ruin
I agree with Solo winning.

Darth_Glentract
Big money on Solo.

Faunus
Any reasons why?

Darth_Glentract
Just the stuff he showed during the NJO. Like killing many Vong, leading the strike against the Voxyn, ect

Lucien A
Maybe I'm forgetting something, but you have to question the collective wisdom of Luke, Mara, Kyp, Han, Leia etc. of sending a group of kids led by a kid to infiltrate an enemy facility and eliminate an extremely lethal weapon.

xxxpoppunker182
technically the only kids were anakin and tahiri

Lucien A
I mean, why wouldn't someone like Luke or Kyp go with them?

xxxpoppunker182
very true sending just a group of knights with no master for a very important mission in the middle of a war is ridiculous

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
very true sending just a group of knights with no master for a very important mission in the middle of a war is ridiculous http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2718033724_f2190f9bf4.jpg

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2718033724_f2190f9bf4.jpg

I am

Vorpal Ruin
very true sending just a group of knights with no master for a very important mission in the middle of a war is ridiculous

Reread the planning of the mission, it is stated why no masters went along with the knights.

Lucien A
Were they scared?

Lord Knightfa11
I am Oh it looked like you might have been being sarcastic.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lucien A
Were they scared?

The Vong didn't consider non-Masters to be as much of a threat. If Luke or Kyp had been there they would have had many more troops protecting it.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Reread the planning of the mission, it is stated why no masters went along with the knights.

I don't own any of the NJO could you either post the passage or explain why no masters went?

Vorpal Ruin
I don't own any of the NJO could you either post the passage or explain why no masters went?

IIRC it was because they didnt think that Jedi Masters would be captured so easily and they would know something was up. I may be remembering wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.