616 vs ULTIMATE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine (616) vs Wolverine (U)

Captain America and Hawkeye (616) vs Captain America and Hawkeye (U)

Galactus (616) vs Gah Lak Tus (U)

DigiMark007
Generally, 616 is > Ultimate. These follow suit, to my knowledge.

guy222

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine (616) vs Wolverine (U)

Captain America and Hawkeye (616) vs Captain America and Hawkeye (U)

Galactus (616) vs Gah Lak Tus (U)

616 Wolverine has way better healing factor feat*

Galactus did display more different type of abilities then Ult Galactus.

Captain America 616 stomp on Captain America(U)

Hawkeye 616 get pwned by Ult Hawkeye(this dude used his fingernails to kill his kidnappers) bad ass like Bullseye

fascistcrusader
I've heard it said that Ultimate Cap is stronger than 616 Cap, but other than that 616s stomp the crap out of the Ultimates.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I've heard it said that Ultimate Cap is stronger than 616 Cap, but other than that 616s stomp the crap out of the Ultimates. Ultimate Marvel tried to be more realistic, meaning depowered most of their characters, like Ult Hulk can lift 50 tons lolz. Maybe I'm wrong about that etc.

Bouboumaster
I think that:

Wolverine (616) beat Ultimate Wolverine

Galactus (616) pwn Ultimate Gah Lak Tus

and

Ultimate Hawkeye and Ultimate Captain America beat 616 Captain America and 616 Hawkeye

DeathKap
Originally posted by vansonbee
Ultimate Marvel tried to be more realistic, meaning depowered most of their characters, like Ult Hulk can lift 50 tons lolz. Maybe I'm wrong about that etc.
Didnt he break an adamantium needle?
616 wolverine kills U wolverine. In the ultimate series adamantium dosent seem impossible to damage. One of sabertooths adamantium claws looks broken. Hulk broke a needle of it. and in one of the first Xmen comics the colonel Wraith said wolverines cage he was in was made of the same Semi-indestructible material his claws were.

Daredevil1
I've heard it said that Ultimate Cap is stronger than 616 Cap, but other than that 616s stomp the crap out of the Ultimates.

By handbooks he is. But by comic feats not much at all. U.Cap seems to be getting weaker as well.

jalek moye
ultimates fail

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222

OneDumbG0
I've heard it said that Ultimate Cap is stronger than 616 Cap, but other than that 616s stomp the crap out of the Ultimates. He's a lot stronger and much more durable. There's a general consensus that he is less skilled. Take it for what you will.

IMHO, although Ult. Hawkeye is insanely badass, 616 Hawkeye is not to be underestimated. He has his own insane feats.

jalek moye
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He's a lot stronger and much more durable. There's a general consensus that he is less skilled. Take it for what you will.

i don't about all that. 616 does insane stuff for his level. his durability is definitly up there

Daredevil1
Originally posted by jalek moye
i don't about all that. 616 does insane stuff for his level. his durability is definitly up there

Yep 616 has some beasty durability feats. Cap has way better speed feats as well.

StiltmanFTW
616 Cap > Ult Cap

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
616 Cap > Ult Cap thumb up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
616 Cap > Ult Cap Debateable. uhuh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Debateable. uhuh

No. ahah

jalek moye
ultimate cap yells out cooler stuff, but 616 capt is just all around more badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.