Batman v Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Pure H2H. No weapons,equipment etc. Featureless enviroment.Which of the two is left standing?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warrior18
Pure H2H. No weapons,equipment etc. Featureless enviroment.Which of the two is left standing? Batman > Wildcat in H2H. Should of restricted down to boxing? laughing

predator king
the predator beats all

Warrior18
Originally posted by vansonbee
Batman > Wildcat in H2H. Should of restricted down to boxing? laughing

There are one or two peolple here who think Wildcat is pretty uber.......

Warrior18
bump

Stoic
Wildcat is pretty uber, but the only thing that he has on Batman is punching power.

EkinEku
i think he has enough boxing skill to hang with bats for a while & maybe lump him up a bit, but bruce would eventually peace him out.

iceman24567
Yeah Wild Cat has the physical abilities to take some hits and he is uber but Bruce would beat him he his still a better fighter if not a smarter one.

BruceSkywalker
Batman will beat Wildcat..
9/10

batdude123
Batman 10/10.

Warrior18
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman 10/10.

My thoughts exactly.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Warrior18
There are one or two peolple here who think Wildcat is pretty uber.......

Yes, but it doesn't mean they overrate him. And this post leads me to believe that this thread is nothing more than a bait thread. Because it may not be, but it sure seems like one.

Warrior18
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yes, but it doesn't mean they overrate him. And this post leads me to believe that this thread is nothing more than a bait thread. Because it may not be, but it sure seems like one.

Nope. Bats v Wildcat is all it is. Such a thread IMO certainly beats all the high powered uber tier showdowns we have been having lately. embarrasment

DigiMark007
Fair enough then. As long as it wasn't created in order to try to prove a point. Because I haven't seen any WC advocates saying he's better than Bats, just better than what the forum might have previously thought about him.

I'll echo most of them. WC doesn't go down easily to anyone, and his damage soak for a street-leveler might even be > Bats. But Bruce's total skill exceeds Ted's.

Symmetric Chaos
Even split. I'd wager Ted can deal out and take more damage even if his skill range is much more narrow.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Even split. I'd wager Ted can deal out and take more damage even if his skill range is much more narrow.

Bullshit.

tkitna
Originally posted by batdude123
Bullshit.

Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.