Raskta vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
The best Jedi and Sith swordsmen (gender-neutral term) of their day square off. Who wins?

Two scenarios:

1. Kas'im starts with his sabrestaff.

2. Kas'im begins with dual sabres.

NOTE: I know Bane described Kas'im as "the greatest living swordsman in the galaxy," but remember that was only to his knowledge. He had never even seen Raskta before.

Raptor22
bump

mattatom
Only have a feat for Raskta, will have to go with her.

truejedi
Kas'sim.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
Kas'sim. Said person doesn't exist wink

truejedi
oh good grief matt.

mattatom
*helps* wink

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom
*helps* wink
1. That's not helping. That's being a pedantic jerk.
2. This thread has never been done before, and there couldn't possibly be a more recent thread to be bumped. no expression
3. Kas'im

darthbanelives
yeah, i actually like this one. i say kas'im though. raskta was really, really good and all, but i think i remember reading somewhere in POD that kas'im had mastered every form of lightsaber combat. it could have been just an assumption by someone though....i don't think it'd be a quick battle, i could see kas'im wearinf raskta down and then taking the killing blow.

Samurai100
kas'im

Lord Lucien
Raskta. This is easy.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
*helps* wink

You should leave the helping to the pro's. Namely myself, and my sidekick Nemesis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.