Symbiote Tsunade vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://fc22.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/220/7/6/Symbiote_Tsunade_by_Aonon.jpg

Spider-Man faces Venom inside of Oscorp in a basement that has a time machine Norman had made. Spidey manges to get the symbiote off of Eddie Brock. Brock got mad and threw a brick at Spidey but Spidey dodged it and the brick hit a few buttons on the time machine. Spidey and the symbiote get caught in a beam of light and disappeared. Now, Spider-Man and the symbiote are in another timeline. The symbiote gets away and sneaks inside Konoha. There, the symbiote's trying to find a new body to posess. The symbiote gets into the Hokages office, and into Tsunades room. Tsunade was asleep and the symbiote began to cover her. Tsunade is now Symbiote Tsuande and goes on a bloody rampage. Spidey hears a lot of noise and people screaming and traces it. He makes it to Konoha and encounters Symbiote Tsunade.

Who will win?

Dark-Jaxx
Since this will just be a much more powerful Venom with big boobs, Tsunade handily.

TheBadguy
Satan's buddy gets wtfbbq shitstompped by symbiote Tsunade

NonSensi-Klown
Unless Tsunade gets a massive speed boost she's not beating Spiderman.

Dark-Jaxx
...This is Symbiote Tsunade, pack Tsunade's strength amped by Venom's, along with a speed amp, and an IMMUNITY to Spidey Sense(however the hell that is supposed to make sense), and she will stomp Spiderman.

NonSensi-Klown
I know shit about venom, so I can't comment. All I know is that he's pretty much Spidey's equal (or superior in some cases).

So I guess yeah Pete gets stomped.

Nemesis X
http://fc22.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/220/7/6/Symbiote_Tsunade_by_Aonon.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I know shit about venom, so I can't comment. All I know is that he's pretty much Spidey's equal (or superior in some cases).

So I guess yeah Pete gets stomped. His strength varies from slightly above Spiderman's to having a slugfest with Juggernaut(though that was PIS). In other areas, they are mostly equal. But, Spiderman's Spider Sense in some weird ass way does not work against Venom, why I cannot begin to fathom.

TheBadguy
Venom is Spidey's superior and thats just with Eddie Brock in the suit, this one would annihilate Spidey. She'll be way faster/stronger and be able to do most anything he can do.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
His strength varies from slightly above Spiderman's to having a slugfest with Juggernaut(though that was PIS). In other areas, they are mostly equal. But, Spiderman's Spider Sense in some weird ass way does not work against Venom, why I cannot begin to fathom.

I think it cancels out SS because and only because that the suit used to belong to Spidey himself and when it left it took a part of him. I'm no Spidey expert but one could explain it better. All I know is that it had to do with belonging to Spidey first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.